IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

賽 [sài]の初日となる5/20、アークシステムワークス様、Playse様、ボタンマッシャーズ様のご協力により、BBCF、DOA5LR、KOF14のサイドトーナメントを開催して頂けることになりました。詳しくは http://evo-japan.net/schedule/

Translated from Japanese by BingWrong translation?

Dice 5/20 would be on the first day of the [sài, arc system works well, now Playse like the Botan Mashers like your cooperation, will hold the side tournament BBCF, DOA5LR, KOF14. For more information http://evo-japan.net/schedule/

C95_AenV0AAEYTt.jpg
0 replies107 retweets23 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony..

Hi guys,

5/20のEVO JAPANのサイドトーナメントでKOF 14のサイドトーナメントを開催! 詳しくはこちら! http://evo-japan.net/schedule/

KOF 14 side tournament at EVO JAPAN 5/20 side tournaments! Click here for more details! http://evo-japan.net/schedule/

C96BnbfV0AAYW89.jpg
0 replies47 retweets31 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

The King of Fighters 94 #ザ・キング・オブ・ファイターズ'94 for #playstation 2 #プレイステーション 2 by #snk ( #neogeo #arcade ) advertising paper japan

C92VzmOXcAQRvkt.jpg
0 replies0 retweets5 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony..

Hi guys,

【毎週火曜定例イベント告知】 4/11(火)のサービスイベントはNEOGEO マルチ台 2クレサービスとなっております。対戦台3セット。練習、対戦しよう! #NEOGEO #KOF #ガロスペ #真サム #FHD #格ゲー #RT希望

[Weekly Tuesday meeting event notice: 4 / 11 (Tuesday) service event is NEOGEO multi unit 2 creservice. Match-3 set. Practice and play! #NEOGEO #KOF #ガロスペ #真サム #FHD #格ゲー #RT希望

C9EHeJ5VoAAFrPJ.jpg
C9EHgAVUAAAy_68.jpg
C9EHiOzUQAAgNrc.jpg
C9EHj6oVoAQJcR2.jpg
0 replies5 retweets8 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Back again with New Atariage member Retro Marky. Here we see him in action doing a comparision video of the 160-in-1 and the 120-in-1 MVS cart. Very nice to say the least.

From the description,

"Two great value for money carts but which one is better?
Summary: 161 has more games and better menu being in alphabetical order. The 120 however does have the option to set game play levels on each game (albeit in a tedious way), the 161 has no such option. There are one or two games specific to each such as Nam1975 so it's worth checking the lists. In summary I cannot but recommend the 161 for ease of use and obviously more games and variations. If you have the 120 however, I cant see any reason to buy the 161."

Anthony...

Hey folks,

Newest NEO GEO review I did, BURNING FIGHT. I wasn't impressed terribly by this Final Fight knockoff but I do like the stores you can enter to smash merchandise for bonus points and life-recovery drinks.

nice, not the most technical Neo game but as a fan of double dragon, will check this one out. good video, nice one! :)

• Like 2

Hey folks,

Newest NEO GEO review I did, BURNING FIGHT. I wasn't impressed terribly by this Final Fight knockoff but I do like the stores you can enter to smash merchandise for bonus points and life-recovery drinks.

Thank you Russ, :)

Always glad to see you posting on the Neo-Geo thread and sharing your thoughts/gameplays with us. I personally loved the backgrounds in the game. Stage 1 with the shopping center always caught my attention the most on 1990's Japanese environments at the time. Really impressive for me.

Anthony...

Hi guys,

C98boWDUMAEgDAg.jpg
0 replies0 retweets2 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Back with Neo-Geo soundtracks fro Karanba72. This afternoon were going to listen to Majhong kyou retsuden Nishi nihon hen. Enjoy! :)

00:01】 01 Twilight Kita-Shinchi [ 北新地 ] ( Title Demo )
00:23】 02 You are Far Away ( Main BGM 1 )
02:48】 03 You are Far Away ( Main BGM 1, Instrument Ver. )
05:10】 04 Wish on a Starry Night ( Main BGM 2 )
08:09】 05 Wish on a Starry Night ( Main BGM 2, Instrument Ver. )
10:44】 06 E PIN in the Mountain ( Competition BGM 1 )
13:21】 07 HANEMANN Blues ( Competition BGM 2 )
14:14】 08 Deathblow ! Swallow Turn ( Competition BGM 3 )
15:06】 09 Come on in TUMO ! ( BGM after having decided a method to win a Game )
16:12】 10 WAKOU ( When I won a Game BGM )
16:17】 11 Recollection ( Ending )

SNK was released as an Arcade Game ( MVS, Multi Video System ) on April 26, 1990.
In addition, the NEO GEO version was released in July 01, 1991.
NEO GEO CD version was released in September 9, 1994.

This game is a " Mahjong ( 麻雀 ) " game.
It is the work of the first work of NEO GEO ( The so-called Launch Title. ) .
It was released simultaneously with several other works.

Probably, in mahjong TV game of Japan, the thing that " ENKA ( 演歌 ) " is played in this way will not exist elsewhere.
It was the game that was extremely rare in such a meaning.

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

Hi guys,

La Fuerza Aérea Británica tiene a un delfín y a un bebé como pilotos. ¡Ahh, pero el pendejo es @EPN! #aerofighters2

Translated from Spanish by BingWrong translation?

The British air force has a dolphin and a baby as pilots. Ahh, but the asshole is @EPN! #aerofighters2

CCLR3lSUkAA1xx5.jpg
0 replies0 retweets1 like
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...