IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

Today will be showing Neo-Geo videos that will have commentating gameplays with the publishers of their videos.

We have once again, "The Neo-Geo Fanatics" that are known on this thread for their past uploads with Neo-Geo bloopers.

Will be watching a commentary review of Magical Drop by the gentlemen. Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xHAecaODdc&index=12&list=PLAkmwGBAEmU7MWwMiQ1iGeo8OUk2AzV8G

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

Hi guys,

This morning I'm playing "Neo 21" for the NGPC released in 1999 for the handheld unit in Japan and early 2000 for the U.S. Its a simple Blackjack game that will keep you occupied if you like this type of card game. Music is fine and the A.I. is acceptable. Try it out. I think you'll like it.

Anthony...

Hi guys,

This afternoon, I'm playing "Neo Baccarat" for the NGPC. I like this game because I enjoy playing baccarat. It was available in 2000 by DYNA for the unit and was the same developer that made Neo 21. Love this title.

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

Hi guys,

Here's more photos and information from NGDEVTEAM regarding Kraut Buster CE for the AES.

Anthony...

Kraut Mecha, stirb, stirb!
First mini teaser of the exclusive CE inserts for ENG/JPN AES.
Pre-orders are scheduled for next week. The CEs will come with a limitation certificate.

10984975_892473634142245_558423120007369
10502118_892473647475577_625504449405655

Hi guys,

Back with maintenance & repair videos. We have a great video to watch regarding a Neo Geo MVS-1FS HDMI mod to view. I enjoy new concepts for modding your units and adding a HDMI option to the MVS is always interesting to watch and do!

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Just pick up on Amazon, The Fatal Fury Collectors Box set of all three movies on VHS! Always wanted to get one of these in the past!

http://www.amazon.com/Fatal-Fury-Collectors-Legend-Hungry/dp/6304184468/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1433462020&sr=8-1&keywords=Fatal+Fury+Box+Set

Anthony...