IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Mine was about 10-12 yr ago at Value Village. AES Games!

3 Count Bout

Baseball Stars 2

Fatal Fury

Football Frenzy

The Super Spy

Top Players Golf

Sengoku

.95 each

I search the whole place for the system but there was no system!

You can see in the pics Fatal Fury and Sengoku still has the .95 on it!

post-21805-0-54363000-1513973869_thumb.jpg

post-21805-0-58230000-1513974229_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Mine was about 10-12 yr ago at Value Village. AES Games!

3 Count Bout

Baseball Stars 2

Fatal Fury

Football Frenzy

The Super Spy

Top Players Golf

Sengoku

.95 each

I search the whole place for the system but there was no system!

You can see in the pics Fatal Fury and Sengoku still has the .95 on it!

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! :-o :-o

95¢ for each of these games Darrin? WOW! What a find it is. Talk about searching for buried treasure to find gold. This really is amazing.

Well done Darrin. This made my day. :)

Anthony..

Edited by fdurso224

Guys, I have a question. What is the best deal you have ever gotten on a Neo Geo game? Mine is when I paid $90 for Soccer Brawl JP or $250 for US Spinmaster.

Hey Evan,

For me personally, when Ebay seller "hit-japan" sent me the wrong game. When I ordered King of Fighters 2002, they sent me 2001 instead. After I filed a complaint, they just refunded my money and didn't want the game back.

So they really just sent me a free game. :)

Anthony..

I'd like to see more than just fighting games on the Neo Geo. Luckily, there are the likes of NG.DevTeam with GunLord and Last Hope.

Hi SlidellMan,

Thank you for participating on The Official NEO-GEO Thread. Welcome aboard :waving:

Please enjoy your stay and were glad to see you here posting on the exciting Atariage forums with the many discussions that it have to offer. Feel free to look around for your convenience and revert to the many pages that we accumulated here on the Neo-Geo thread, Hopefully, we have a posting(s) that will be a benefit for you to help in your Neo-Geo endeavors! If you have any inquires or concerns that you would like to address, you're more than welcome to write here that pertaining to the Neo-Geo! :)

We understand how you feel about the plentiful fighting titles for the Neo-Geo. Is there a particular genre that you're interested in which we can help try to mention some titles that will hopefully be to your liking?

Thank you again SlidellMan posting on the Neo-Geo thread on Atariage.com :)

Anthony..

Edited by fdurso224

My xmas present to myself came in today--Demon Front for PGM with shockbox.

It's not really neo related, but it's as close to it as one can get, without actually having any neo geo relation.

I only have one other PGM game, and 'Photo Y2k-spot the differences' just wasn't pushing the hardware as hard as I wanted.

I'm back on an arcade kick, and I'm thinking of building a new 6-button controller for my supergun (and neo geo, I suppose), but I haven't thought up a theme. I've had a street fighter 2 turbo board for some time, but haven't had a controller with the button-count to properly play it.

W0NiD8Tm.jpg

Edited by Reaperman
  • Like 1

My xmas present to myself came in today--Demon Front for PGM with shockbox.

It's not really neo related, but it's as close to it as one can get, without actually having any neo geo relation.

I only have one other PGM game, and 'Photo Y2k-spot the differences' just wasn't pushing the hardware as hard as I wanted.

I'm back on an arcade kick, and I'm thinking of building a new 6-button controller for my supergun (and neo geo, I suppose), but I haven't thought up a theme. I've had a street fighter 2 turbo board for some time, but haven't had a controller with the button-count to properly play it.

Oooooh, Looks like someone got their Christmas stocking filled nicely to have fun. :)

Looks really great Reaper. Thank you for sharing this with us. :thumbsup:

Anthony..

Hi guys,

【お知らせ】 本日よりX’masイベントを開催!メインクエストをクリアして、「X’masリース」をGET!「X’masリース」は期間限定でオープンする「イベントショップ」で様々なアイテムと交換できます! #キミヒロ https://www.snk-corp.co.jp/official/kimihero/news/archives/1064 pic.twitter.com/AbQWXkt2qk

Translate from Japanese
Translated from Japanese by Bing

[Notice] X'mas event begins today! To clear the main quest, GET out the X'mas leases! X'mas leases events shop open for a limited period of time with a variety of items can be exchanged! https://www. snk-corp.co.jp/official/kimihero/news/archives/1064 #ttps://t.co/YW2xlLiGNU

DRo1B-tXkAEFlMg.jpg

Anthony..

Hi guys,

『KOF XIV』や『サムライスピリッツ閃』などSNKの人気タイトルが特別価格になるウィンターセールを開催 https://www.famitsu.com/news/201712/22148796.html pic.twitter.com/cYDzyiYF6K

Translate from Japanese

Winter sale "KOF XIV" and "Rayman", such as SNK's popular title becomes a special price https://www. famitsu.com/news/201712/22148796.html

DRpONTwVoAAmk6G.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

やべーぞ!!!クリスマスイベントきてる!!!#キミヒロpic.twitter.com/naqytd9Hbj

Translate from Japanese

And I's! They've been Christmas event! #キミヒロ

DRojrHfUEAI4Ind.jpg

Anthony...

Lol! I just realized that my M.A.M.E. arcade has Neo Geo Games! My cousin built it for me a couple yrs ago.. So this is what I`m doing today..

Nice looking unit you got in your already cool collection Darrin. :thumbsup:

You're cousin must be a skillful kinda guy in the electronic field....And with this awesome cabinet, must be cool to be around with! :)

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hey Chaos,

I recently asked NGDT regarding the serial numbers in back of the holographic stickers that are print on them. Here's what they had to say.

Sorry for the delayed response to getting back to you regarding this.

Gentlemen, The numbers on the holographic stickers on the back of your AES cartridges, what do they represent?

1170822_570007833055495_1120686779_n.png
NG Dev Team With CE AES and LE AES the number x of y (range 1000-1999). With regular versions it's just a random serial number (range 4000-4999).
Manage
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · 5d

Hope this helps you Chaos. :)

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

ACA NEOGEO METAL SLUG 3 is now available on Xbox One and PS4 (in Asia)! Enjoy the master pieces of NEOGEO! http://hamster.co.jp/american_hamster/arcadearchives/xboxone/metalslug3.htm pic.twitter.com/4atRYbHgZe

DRwHixaUEAASpZb.jpg

Anthony...