IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Thanks for clearing that up, Anthony. That's a better reason from them than I expected. I figured it was because the CD is looked down upon as not worth bothering with.

You're welcome zeta.

Because of the NGCD version, the unofficial Last Hope was released and upset NGDT. Because of it, we won't be seeing anymore games on it anymore.

Anthony..

Hi guys,

Back with fellow Atariage member Neo Gunloc doing what he does best. Let's see him in action as Geese Howard in RB2 The Newcomers shall we? :-D

From the description,

"The big man himself once again takes centre stage as we take another look at Real Bout Fatal Fury 2.

Real Bout Fatal Fury 2 / Real Bout Fatal Fury 2 gameplay / Geese Howard / Neo Gunloc "

Anthony..

• Like 3

Hi guys,

I've been in touch with the original creator of the UK #NeoGeo Fanzine New Earth (94-98). He still has a complete set of the original copies (47 issues). If anyone is interested in a reprint of this fanzine please comment/reply to this tweet. Please share + #RT #SNK #RetroGamingpic.twitter.com/9qrTYkx18y

DST7bp3XcAA81ej.jpg

Anthony...

• Like 2

Hi guys,

I will be sharing some exciting news about the #NeoGeo Fanzine New Earth which ran for 47 issues (94-98). The fanzine was featured in the book #NeoGeo A Visual History. More details soon!! #SNK #RetroGamingpic.twitter.com/xfrtaZJDlF

DSSIfOnW4AEQ0cG.jpg

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

一番嬉しかった思い出はおとうさんが描いてくれたジョー1f495.png 憧れのサウンドチームのみんながくれたサイン。 あと、私のお誕生日にファンのみんなが描いてくれたイラストです(╹◡╹)1f495.png#2017年の思い出pic.twitter.com/fIYrzOuz6L

Translate from Japanese
Translated from Japanese by Bing

The happy memories are drawn by father Joe yearning sound team gave me an autograph. Is an illustration, my happy birthday drew fans (╹◡╹) #2017年の思い出

DSTFUkAU8AIOTUq.jpg
DSTFVJ8VQAAdR86.jpg

Anthony...

• Like 2

Hey guys. Tonight, I'll be doing my final live stream of 2017. I'll be answering questions from my fans and discuss various projects I'm working on until midnight. As soon as it's midnight, I'll be playing a Neo Geo game until 1:00 A.M. What game is it? Watch the live stream to find out!

Starts at 11:00 P.M. CST. Neo Geo gaming starts at 12:00 P.M. CST Ends at 1:00 P.M. CST

Edited by Dreamcast Gamer
  • Like 1

Happy New Year everyone, may 2018 bring you all the Neo Geo games your OCD or Heart desires! :)

Thank you Paul.

Glad that you're a new member here on ATariage.com posting away on the Neo-Geo thread. Were happy to see you collection growing as time continues.

Happy New Year bro. :)

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hey guys. Tonight, I'll be doing my final live stream of 2017. I'll be answering questions from my fans and discuss various projects I'm working on until midnight. As soon as it's midnight, I'll be playing a Neo Geo game until 1:00 A.M. What game is it? Watch the live stream to find out!

Starts at 11:00 P.M. CST. Neo Geo gaming starts at 12:00 P.M. CST Ends at 1:00 P.M. CST

Awesome Dallas. I'll try to make it. Happy New Year to you and your love ones. :)

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

What a year 2017 has been! #Retrogame shopping in #Bangkok in Feb, checking out a #TeamShinsuke bike in July and #PlayEXPO in October. My standout memory for #2017 has to be the hugely successful #NeoGeoBook - best wishes to all my followers - here's to 2018 #NYE #HappyNewYearHolidays_2017_Emojis_NewYear.pngpic.twitter.com/LMQ7Icsom0

DSYw8hWX0AAMhAJ.jpg
DSYw8hqWkAE_K-S.jpg
DSYw8haXUAMxsnN.jpg
DSYzC3HW4AEQbkP.jpg

Anthony...

• Like 1

I hereby wish you all a happy 2018.

And a special shoutout to fdurso224, for sharing so many great Neo-Geo posts.

Keep on rocking and keep on gaming in 2018 people ;)

Greetzz..

Neo Gunloc

Happy New Year to you as well Gunloc. :)

Looking forward on seeing more on what you offer in 2018 bro. Thank you as always. :)

Anthony..

Hi guys,

待望の『KOF XIV』のコミカライズ「THE KING OF FIGHTERS ~A NEW BEGINNING~」が漫画アプリ「マガジンポケット」にて本日より連載開始! #KOF #マガポケ https://pocket.shonenmagazine.com/episode/13932016480029241879 pic.twitter.com/5INaO3iwpq

Translate from Japanese

Long-awaited "KOF XIV" komikaraizu "THE KING OF FIGHTERS-A NEW BEGINNING-" series starting today at comic apps "magazine Pocket"! #KOF https://pocket.shonenmagazine.com/episode/13932016480029241879 #ttps://t.co/cTBYFpM3DO

DSYw3DkVAAco7mg.jpg

Anthony..

• Like 1

Live in 25 minutes!

• Like 1

Hi guys,

Wishing everyone on Atariage.com a Happy New Year. Thank you to our members and guest that come by to look and contribute on, The Official NEO-GEO Thread on Atariage.com.Thank you to all and enjoy yourself for another flourishing year together. :)

Sincerely,

Anthony (fdurso224)

1. Once again happy new year and congratulations on again this year with a SNK SNK entertainment thank you! will skip this year's Wow ~~~( a • ̀ω • ́๑)✧ https://www. snk-entertainment.com/

DSYpcYLVAAA8Kp2.jpg
  1. HAPPY NEW YEAR!! 新年あけましておめでとうございます。 今年も「アーケードアーカイブス」シリーズ、「アケアカNEOGEO」シリーズをよろしくお願いいたします。pic.twitter.com/xO2SFIw6Fy

Translate from Japanese

HAPPY NEW YEAR! A happy new year. We appreciated the "archerdarkhaibs" series, "ACEA CA NEOGEO" series again this year.

DSYmGpTUMAEEZIs.jpg
  1. I wish you a happy New Year! #KOF14#TEKKEN7pic.twitter.com/JYSDiJmeZH

DSYlJqXU8AwsHaS.jpg

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224