fdurso224, good 2 see u round still

hope ur health is well now

nice to see love for ng on aa

didnt read through thread yet

will take some time

hope to get my ng stuff back

had to hock allot until ssdi came

Hello, Ax.

Nice to hear from you again. Hope you and your wife are feeling better. Thank you for posting on the Neo-Geo thread and you're welcome to read the thread and post as much as you like pertaining to the Neo-Geo. :)

Anthony...

• Like 1

have around 60 ng aes games i have 2 get back

had to hock most to survive w/wife was on chemo

got my ssdi backpay can get stuff back now

only pawned for $10each lol

still dangerous but knew id get em back

hopeful to get controls i can use

doubled my pain meds less cramping hands

still hard to play games / hold cont

ng / gen /tg16 r favs

loving your thread

was reading about gunforce irem / metal slug 2day

http://metalslug.wikia.com/wiki/The_origin_of_Metal_Slug

• Like 1

have around 60 ng aes games i have 2 get back

had to hock most to survive w/wife was on chemo

got my ssdi backpay can get stuff back now

only pawned for $10each lol

still dangerous but knew id get em back

hopeful to get controls i can use

doubled my pain meds less cramping hands

still hard to play games / hold cont

ng / gen /tg16 r favs

loving your thread

was reading about gunforce irem / metal slug 2day

http://metalslug.wikia.com/wiki/The_origin_of_Metal_Slug

Ax,

Sorry about the horrendous troubles that you had including your wife's illness. I understand her situation with Leukemia and the chemotherapy sessions including the complications it causes. But were here to help you and your wife if you need anything. You're welcome to PM me if you need a helping hand. Glad that the Social Security Administration is giving you your back pay. Now you can have some money to have in your account to help with your life expenses and your gaming collection. :)

Excellent to read that you like the Neo-Geo and have a nice size collection. One of my favorites in video games!

Glad you like the Neo-Geo thread. :)

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

Hi guys,

Here's the latest news from Razoola regarding Crossed Swords 2 for the MVS & AES.

"I had spoke to Jeff a few days back on the current situation. He is in the process of finishing the ROM programming (just C ROMs left to do). Once complete the building and shipping will begin. The plan is the ship in the order they were purchased, those who ordered earlier will receive first. Once the shipping starts I'll let you all know. Of course each order will also receive an individual notification as your order is sent."

-Raz-

Anthony....

Is this just a thread with YouTube links to other peoples videos and cut and pastes of posts from neo-geo.com?

Hello Madman:

This thread is open to the public to view, post and reply to anything regarding to the Neo-Geo and SNK/P. All is fair game. YouTube videos, history, up-do-date info regarding new titles, reviews, custom works, maintenance & repairs. Everything.

Thanks for stopping by. You're welcome to post on anything pertaining to the Neo-Geo and/or SNK/P if you like! :)

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224
  • Like 1

Hi guys,

Neo XYX LE version for the Sega Dreamcast has sold out once again on the NGDEVTEAM site. The RE version is still available and Gunlord RE edition is still in stock!

Anthony...

have enjoyed watching son play gunlord

our kids love dc and the ngdev stuff

coarse w/love actual ng but too much

xyx was avail again recently

• Like 1

have enjoyed watching son play gunlord

our kids love dc and the ngdev stuff

coarse w/love actual ng but too much

xyx was avail again recently

Hello Ax,

Nice to read that your son enjoys Gunlord. Unfortunately, NGDEVTEAM mention on their Facebook account that they will discontinue production of the Neo XYX title. They will explain in their newsletter the details into their decision on doing so.

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

Hi guys,

Here's an excellent video with a then live stream of Neo-Geo games choosen by the publisher.

More from the description,

"All hail the Neo Geo beast...jaja. this week is neo Geo week At RCT, and to kick things off i go through the basic stuff of what made the system awesome and cover a few of their best games, leading in to game specific streams later this week :)"

Anthony....

nice to have my kids get into this

eldest son may finish some of our mvs cabs

got him a uni bios w/name on boot as gift

few years back thinking id make him console mvs

he has been playing w/my old science fair kits

learning electronics etc

teen girls working on virtual pinball cab

That's amazing that your kids are into this are getting into video games AX. You certainly are the proud father! :)

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Back again with Htaed7's 2nd week of his live stream of Neo-Geo games.

More from his description,

2nd day of Neo Geo week and RCT showcases 4 excellent titles in the form of: Shock Troopers, Samurai Shodown V Special, Blazing Star and finally Metal Slug 5. Hope you enjoy! :)

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

Back again with Htaed7 live stream (dificulties arise) neo geo week wave 2 .

More from his description section,

"Wave 2 of the neo games this week was met with some snags as OBS and mame decided to go one on one...and i lost..LOL but seriously, after some troubleshooting the vid that you see here (although still not perfect) i managed to squeeze some : Ninja Combat, Ninja Command and Snk vs Capcom...so not ALL was loss, enjoy!! :)"

Anthony...

Hi guys,

This evening, were going to look at the 1981 Arcade game developed by Alpha Genshi, "Jump Bug". A true claasic came that was made by SNK's subdivision later on for the Neo-Geo.

"In this video we are going to do a quick gameplay review of the very first side-scrolling platform video game! Yes, the first platformer, 1981's Jump Bug arcade game!

Jump Bug was created by Alpha Denshi for Hoei in Japan. Alpha Denshi (ADK) is known for creating Magician Lord and the World Heroes series on the NEO GEO MVS. Hoei licensed the game to Rock-Ola for distributuion in the USA"

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Were back with Neo-Geo enthusiast, Julius Cooper. Julius is the gentleman that was responsible for uploading the Neo-Geo startup screen with the "Max 330 Mega Pro-Gear Spec" version . This morning he was able to to a 10 minute version using the "Giga Power" version for the later Neo-Geo titles.

Thanks Julius for taking the time for filling this video.

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

Hi guys,

Here's the latest news regarding SNK/Playmores upcoming plans for future gaming and with pachinko/slots.

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2015/aug/18/wed-work-hard-make-video-game-fans-pachinko-slot-fans-snk-sheds-some-light-their-current-plans/

'We'd like to work hard to make video game fans into Pachinko Slot fans' - SNK sheds some light on some of their current plans

Posted by Steven 'Dreamking23' Chavez • August 18, 2015 at 9:09 a.m. PDT

18_snk.jpg

The last we heard of SNK Playmore, they had been acquired by Chinese company Leyou Millenium. This left fans wondering what the future of the company's fighting game IPs held.

During a Beast Busters Pachinko slot press conference, a representative of SNK's president Koichi Toyama gave some insight on what their current plans are regarding Pachinko machines.

"Our mission as Pachinko Slot makers is to make hall owners and Pachinko Slot fans happy by delivering new challenges for them to enjoy," the SNK representative explained.

"Currently, youths in their 20s are losing interest in the market, which has become a big issue, and has led us to believe that it is very important to develop machines that will appeal to this audience.

"Our company is a Pachinko Slot maker, but we're also video game developers. We'd like to work hard to make video game fans into Pachinko Slot fans."

The SNK rep did remind fans that they are video game developers, so even though their current plans revolve around Pachinko machines, this doesn't necessarily mean the end for their fighting games.

Still, we have yet to receive word on what their recent acquisition under Leyou Millenium means for the future of competitive King of Fighters games.

Source: goraku-sangyo. Sent in by Yung. Translations from EventHubs' own MajinTenshinhan.

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

Hi guys,

This afternoon, were with a gentleman that will be talking about his childhood memories with the Neo-Geo.

"Just a little background on how I came to love the Neo Geo, and some childhood stories of mine that had to deal with fund raising for video games.Dont forget to comment below and let me know all of your top five Neo Geo Games, and also when and where you first saw and played a Neo Geo.THANKS AND ENJOY!"

Anthony...

got good deal of my stuff back that was pawned

would have been stupid not to

b/c value loaned was 10cent/$ or lower

house a/c condenser went out by time we got home

spent good deal of backpay

getting games back / paying off loans

hope we can keep games

maybe new hvac via pwer comp on mo/bill

did their app requesting 2day

always something - must be b/c born on 13th

may get kids to take / post pics of ng stuff in the boxes