IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hey guys,

Good news! Atariage member Mobiusstriptech has repaired two of my AES units that I ask the Ebay seller from Japan to ship it to the kind sir and now they are both in superb working condition. Expect a rundown posting on what was done by him on these consoles in the immediate future by him soon.

Thank you again Chris. Glad to have you in the community for video gaming repairs, and so much more. :)

Anthony...

post-12863-0-48990400-1525307634.png

Edited by fdurso224

I always wondered that as well Aaron. :ponder:

Shame it didn't. What do you think of it bro? Is the SNK Arcade disc to your liking? :)

Anthony..

I'm having a blast with the disc... my wife now loves Samurai Shodown!!

• Like 1

I'm having a blast with the disc... my wife now loves Samurai Shodown!!

Two thumbs up for ya Aaron. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :)

Happy to know that it is and the Mrs is enjoying Samurai Shodown as well. :)

Thank you for what you do here on Atariage and the video game community as well. Keep it up my good man. :)

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

1. KOF XIVの最新スクリーンショットを紹介! #SNK #KOF #KOFXIV #KOF14pic.twitter.com/tsmY37fHnM

Translate Tweet
    Translated from Japanese by Microsoft

Introducing the latest screenshot of KOF XIV! #SNK #KOF #KOFXIV #KOF14

DcKwFocU0AAX6L8.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. 【イベントのお知らせ】コトブキヤ秋葉原館5Fで開催中の『SNK Golden Week Limited Store in KOTOBUKIYA』はGWの5月6日(日)までとなっておりますので、忘れずにご来店ください!http://buff.ly/2HxbAxf #SNK #KOF #NEOGEOpic.twitter.com/uRjEngqETf

Translate Tweet

【 Event Announcement 】 the "SNK Golden Week Limited Store in Kotobukiya", which is held at the Kotobukiya Akihabara Pavilion 5f, is until May 6 (Sun), please do not forget to visit us! http://buff.ly/2HxbAxf #SNK #KOF #NEOGEO

DcKH_YrXcAEP1yM.jpg
    DcKH-zcXcAAXOg9.jpg
    DcKH_WqWsAAkfpF.jpg

Anthony..

Hi guys,

1. 【イベントのお知らせ】『SNK Golden Week Limited Store in KOTOBUKIYA』開催中!リアルイベントでは販売していなかった覇王翔吼拳を使わざるを得ないTシャツやNEOGEOトートバッグのブラックなどを販売中!http://buff.ly/2HxbAxf #SNK #KOF #NEOGEOpic.twitter.com/eQgwTusl8h

Translate Tweet

[Event Announcement] [sNK Golden Week Limited Store in Kotobukiya] is being held! In the real event has not sold the Overlord Hou to use the fist T-shirt and NeoGeo tote bag black! http://buff.ly/2HxbAxf #SNK #KOF #NEOGEO

DcPZFhpWkAAvfo6.jpg
    DcPZFjIXUAAM8t4.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. 【イベントのお知らせ】2018年5月4日開催の『KVO×TSB2018』イベント内にてSNKオンラインショップの出張販売を実施決定!『SNKヒロインズ』のオリジナルグッズに加え、『KOF XIV』の人気グッズも販売します!ぜひ、お立ち寄りください♪ https://buff.ly/2Fbw3FW  #SNK #KOF #GWpic.twitter.com/VKePnTNQR1

Translate Tweet

Announcement of the event: the business trip sale of SNK online shop is decided in the KVO×TSB2018 event held on May 4, 2018! In addition to the original items of SNK heroines, we also sell popular goods of KOF XIV! Please come and visit us! ♪ https://buff.ly/2Fbw3FW #SNK #KOF #GW

DcPaM0mVwAAWqCH.jpg
    DcPaM0xVwAAPLkp.jpg
    DcPaM0kU0AAHsuQ.jpg

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hey guys,

Back with Scarlet Sprites with his now working Omega CMVS. Is he happy with the overall results? Only one way to find out. 8^)

From the description,

"After a lengthy wait, my Neo Geo Omega console finally came home. Was it worth the wait? Is the component video working? What Unibios version do I have? Was anything else done to the motherboard? Let's cross our fingers and take a quick look."

Anthony..

Hi guys,

Back with Dave from David retro games played badly Birdsall.

After accepting in my game request and amazed by Atariage members gameplay by villosutch (Rod), Dave wanted to give Magician Lord it a try. Glad it was to his liking and will be seeing more Neo-Geo content from him as well. Enjoy. :)

From the description,

"Another request video, this one is for charlie cat.

Magician lord is an old school arcade platform shooty thing.
Incidentally villordsutch tackled this recently and he got a lot further than me so if you haven't watched his video check it out."

Anthony....

Hi guys,

:party: :party: :party: !!!REJOICE!!! :party: :party: :party:

The Official NEO-GEO Thread on Atariage.com has now over 400,000 views!. Thank you to our members and guest that come by and post to help make this a reality. Let's keep up the great work everything.

Thank you all as always. :) :)

Anthony..

• Like 1

Neo Geo Mini announced with a lot of info (mini cabinet, games, extra controller, HDMI out), look awesome!

Hopefully all those info are legit, usually that Youtuber (RGT85) is right and got inside info from the video game industry.

Got to admit NGCD, this video from RGT85 caught my attention for sure. If it's true, then count me in. :)

Thank you for sharing this with us NGCD. Really opened my eyes. :)

Anthony..

Here is another look at the Neo Geo mini. It looks pretty cool to me. I think I like the white controller and I would like to see what the travel bag looks like.

That white controller sold me already Glynn. I really like it. :thumbsup:

If it's official by SNK, I'll buy it Thank you for posting this my man. :)

Anthony..

• Like 1