IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

1. NEOGEO LAND来たけど、バスタオル5000円とか高杉ィィ! 買わない事とす\(^o^)/ フリープレイ筐体1台設置されてたけど、メタスラやり続けてるラブライバーが居て悲しみ(´・ω・`) #NEOGEOLAND pic.twitter.com/UfxfoUEANE

Translate Tweet
    Translated from Japanese by Microsoft

NeoGeo land came, but the bath towel 5000 yen or Takasugi I! I had been installed \(^o^)/ one free play enclosure that I do not buy, but I'm sorry to (´・ω・`) #NEOGEOLAND stay in the love raiber that keeps doing meta-slime

DvFzAA8VYAArbMA.jpg
    DvFzAA8VsAIdBF6.jpg

Anthony..

Hi guys,

1. 秋葉原で有意義な時間を過ごした〜1f973.pngあそこいったしアレやったしこれ買ったし٩( ᐛ )( ᐖ )۶ 疲れたから帰ろうー1f913.png#hey #ナイトストライカー #neogeoland #ギースのしょうゆpic.twitter.com/DxZAR5gYzv

Translate Tweet

I spent a significant amount of time in Akihabara, and I went over there and I bought this ٩ (ᐛ )(ᐖ) ۶ tired #hey #ナイトストライカー #neogeoland #ギースのしょうゆ

Dv-UzCfVAAIvjJZ.jpg
    Dv-UzCfVAAEvRY2.jpg
    Dv-UzCfUcAIWmVe.jpg
    Dv-UzCeV4AErsc4.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. Join us for some Metal Slug Score Attack action at our booth at Super @MAGFest now until 6pm EST when we will start our #KOF98 qualifiers for the Global Finals. We are streaming live at http://twitch.com/neogeoworldtour @SNKPofficial @SNKPofficial_jp @SNKAofficial @brookgamingfanspic.twitter.com/OJYgUTWt4R

DwLkUKiX0AAQxLT.jpg

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

1. #NGWT2 Washington DC Stop at Super @MAGFest The King of Fighters ‘98 tournament and qualifier for the global finals is about to start and will be live soon at http://twitch.com/neogeoworldtour Brackets at http://challonge.com/ngwt2wdckof98/ @SNKPofficial @SNKAofficial @brookgamingfanspic.twitter.com/IPBNYBi9bL

DwLxn8CWsAAFPN9.jpg

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

1. #NGWT2 Washington DC Stop at @MAGFest The King of Fighters ‘98 tournament results: Winner: Laban 1st runner-up: PAG|pachukof 2nd runner-up: Domino @Laban9898 qualifies for the Global Finals! @SNKPofficial @SNKAofficial @snk_oda @brookgamingfanspic.twitter.com/lY8OgGjdAZ

DwMw2mjX0AIKejJ.jpg

Anthony

Hi guys,

1. 原稿の息抜きのつもりがそこそこがっつり仕上げてしまった庵pic.twitter.com/mFjxbZWLyE

Translate Tweet

The intention of a breather of the manuscript has been finished with a decent

DwI-0yqUYAALH1Q.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Replying to @chou_nosuke

1巻を読み返していて気になったのですが、 KOF'95が火曜日(25日)に稼働開始で、 日曜日(23日?)に先行体験会なのに 「稼働日よりも四日も早い」って不自然じゃないでしょうか?pic.twitter.com/R40otUaHF1

I was curious to read one volume back, but KOF ' 95 started working on Tuesday (25th), Sunday (23 days?) It is not unnatural that it is "four days earlier than the working day" though it is a prior experience meeting.

DwJ6O1pUcAEFVMs.jpg
DwJ6QJzU8AEK7Sp.jpg
DwJ6Q4sUYAAm9Ay.jpg

Translate Tweet

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Back with Dr. Volk with episodes 5 and 6 together of him playing and discussiong Magicial Drop II for the Neo-Geo. Enjoy.

From the description,

" Episode 5 has been abbreviated as "Ep 5" for your convenience We've finally made it! After a SUPER brief tussle with Father Strength, we take on the illustrious Empress! We're going to take her down once and for all, and stop her evil plan of.... what exactly? I don't know But... with the way she licks her lips... is it possible she may have a crush on little ol' me?

Will we defeat the Empress and save the day?
Will we discover her sinister plan?
Does she have a crush on me?
Only one of these questions will be answered... THIS TIME on Dr. Volk!"

From the description,

"Episode 6 has been abbreviated as "Ep 6" for your convenience (bonus points to anyone who gets the title reference) WHAT THE FLUFF?! The Empress WASN'T THE END?! That's right, there is another... the BLACK PIERROT! He was behind this the WHOLE TIME! You know what this means? - That the Empress didn't have a crush on you after all? ... well yeah, but that's not surprising- that means we have to take this man... imp... child... thing.. DOWN! Once and for all! Who's with me? I know Charlie boy is! Hi Charlie! Let's do this thing~"

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Having fun watching Neo-Geo commercials today. Have a look at Art of Fighting 2 when it was available to the public in Japan.

Fun Fact: The woman in the video that plays the part of Yuri Sakazaki, is Ayumi Hamasaki. A highly regarded recording artist and actress from Japan that sold over 50 million records making her as of date the best selling Japanese solo artist of all time. Her early beginnings to stardom happen to be making Neo-Geo commercials. Amazing !!

Here's the link to know about her.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayumi_Hamasaki

Anthony..

Edited by fdurso224
  • Like 1

Hi guys,

1. 今日の購入品。 秋葉原のネオジオランドで色々と買って来ましたよw ギースの醤油が欲しかったんですが、品切れでした(〃ω〃) #レトロコンシューマー愛好会 #ネオジオランド #ネオジオpic.twitter.com/sehv2toNcK

Translate Tweet

Today's purchase items. I bought a lot of Neo Geo land in Akihabara, but I wanted the soy sauce of geese, but it was out of stock (Ω) #レトロコンシューマー愛好会 #ネオジオランド #ネオジオ

DwJc7uZVsAEXhrq.jpg
    DwJc7uWU8AIiSCm.jpg
    DwJc7uXU8AAK77b.jpg
    DwJc7uXU0AAFH-2.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. 『SNKヒロインズ Tag Team Frenzy』パッケージ版 を購入すると「SNK 2019カレンダー」がもらえるキャンペーンを開催中!さらにご応募いただいたお客様の中から抽選で100名様に「NEOGEO mini」が当たります!ご希望の方はお急ぎください! #NEOGEO #SNK #SNKヒロインズ https://www.snk-onlineshop.com/topics_detail.html?info_id=75 pic.twitter.com/i8pX0Oqo6K

Translate Tweet

"SNK heroines Tag Team Frenzy" When you buy a package version of the campaign is being held to get the "SNK 2019 Calendar"! In addition, the "NeoGeo Mini" is hit by a lottery of 100 people from the visitor who applied for it! If you wish, please hurry! #NEOGEO #SNK #SNKヒロインズ https://www. snk-onlineshop.com/topics_detail.html?info_id=75

DwRoPtfVAAMjGS6.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. 【KOF 2002UM WEBくじ】発売中! グッズを写真でお届け! 本日はA賞「B2マルチクロス」 美麗イラストを大きくプリント! 飾って、敷いて、羽織って、ウットリ♪ https://web-kuji.jp/lotteries/kof_2002um_red pic.twitter.com/k2WTAeRu7G

Translate Tweet

[KOF 2002um Web Raffle] on sale! The goods are delivered in the photograph! Today is a prize [b2 multi-cross] beautiful illustrations large print! Decorate, spread, Haori, Utturi ♪ https://web-kuji.jp/lotteries/kof_2002um_red

DwRtBWZX0AYgX7Z.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. 【SNK Limited Store Festival!!】物販コーナーより、 Tシャツ多数お取り扱い中2757.png なかでも「SNK 40周年Tシャツ」おすすめです2763.png 心躍る懐かしのドットキャラクター達が40周年をお祝い1f606.png2728.png あなたもぜひGETして、一緒にお祝いしましょう203c.pnghttps://tree-village.jp/news/013873.html … … #SNK #SNKカフェ #KOFpic.twitter.com/A95SZaO4zD

Translate Tweet

[sNK Limited Store Festival!!] From the goods sales corner, among the many T-shirts handling ️"SNK 40th Anniversary T-shirt" is recommended to ❣️ celebrate the 40th anniversary of the dot characters of the exciting nostalgia you can also get by all means, let's ‼️ celebrate together ...... https://tree-village.jp/news/013873.html #SNK #SNKカフェ #KOF

DwRM-J9U8AAvZlE.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. ACA NEOGEO RAGNAGARD is now available on Nintendo Switch! It's a fighting game released by SNK in 1996. Take control of unique characters based on gods and beasts of legend, and take down your enemies to gain power over Heaven. #ACANEOGEO https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/aca-neogeo-ragnagard-switch pic.twitter.com/tffkkuLcsC

DwKyEB2VYAAQU6-.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys

zet-gaming-logo.png

siliconera_logo.gif

ACA NeoGeo Ragnagard Arrives In January 2019 Written by zetgamerz

By Jenni . January 2, 2019 . 11:00am

RAGNAGARD_SS05_thumb.png

Another NeoGeo fighting game is coming to current consoles. Hamster has revealed that ACA NeoGeo Ragnagard is on the way. It will appear first on the Nintendo Switch on January 3, 2019, followed by a PlayStation 4 and Xbox One release on January 10, 2019. It will be $7.99.

ACA NeoGeo Ragnagard, which is known as Shin-Oh-Ken in Japan, features characters based on various gods. There are eleven playable characters, though you do have to unlock the three bosses with codes to make them playable. Every character can use two out of four elements, which lets you charge an Element Gauge for their special attacks. Some of the characters include Susano, Gokuu, and Behemoth.

RAGNAGARD_SS06_thumb.png RAGNAGARD_SS01_thumb.png RAGNAGARD_SS02_thumb.png RAGNAGARD_SS03_thumb.png RAGNAGARD_SS04_thumb.png

Ragnagard originally appeared in arcades and on the NeoGeo and Neo Geo CD in 1996…

Anthony

Edited by fdurso224

Hi guys,

1. 『SNKヒロインズ』の店舗購入特典として描き下ろしたイラストが『KOF-ANB-』2巻の巻末にグレースケールで収録されます。フルカラー版はこちらで一挙公開します。店舗購入特典を手に入れた方もぜひ全種類ご覧ください。pic.twitter.com/S8BtLIY0Re

Translate Tweet

Illustrations drawn as a store purchase privilege of [sNK heroines] will be recorded in gray scale at the end of the two volumes [KOF-ANB-]. Full color version will be published once here. Please see all kinds of people who got the store purchase privilege.

DwTQVOwUwAAkYlF.jpg
    DwTQVv9U0AAfPuc.jpg
    DwTQWRUUYAUamps.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. Metal Slug Score Attack at the #NGWT2 Washington DC Stop @MAGFest results Winner: Domino (right) 158730 1st runner up: Ray So (left) 2nd runner up: Mr. U (middle) Current #NGWT2 global high score 183960 by SanguineIce from Singapore @SNKPofficial @SNKAofficial @brookgamingfanspic.twitter.com/bvue9SsrIN

DwUON6QWwAEanfx.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. #NGWT2 is coming back to the US for our next stop in North America at @SoCalRetroExpo on 23-24 Feb 2019! Here's your opportunity to get qualified for the NGWT Global Finals in KOF98 & KOFXIV! 1f525.pngRegistrations open soon1f525.png@SNKPofficial @SNKAofficial @snk_oda @brookgamingfanspic.twitter.com/Kfx52IRDoH

DwVJzyiUUAAVzuY.jpg

Anthony...