IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

1. 【SNK Limited Store Festival!!】 2728.png新商品情報2728.png 明日1/18より当店限定商品販売です1f600.png [ハワード・コレクション 会員Tシャツ] [NESTS 脱走用Tシャツ] [PIXEL LABEL T's Healty TUng] [PIXEL LABEL T's Ukiyo-e Howard] [PIXEL NEOGEO ButtonCap] ご来店お待ちしております #SNK #SNKカフェ #KOFpic.twitter.com/0NZkCStOxn

Translate Tweet
    Translated from Japanese by Microsoft

[sNK Limited Store Festival!!] New Product Information we are selling our limited edition products from 1/18 tomorrow [Howard Collection member T-shirt] [NESTS breakout t-shirt] [pixel label T's Healty TUng] [pixel label T's UKIYO-E Howard] [PIXEL neogeo Buttoncap] We look #SNK #SNKカフェ #KOF forward to your visit

DxFXZWRV4AE6OPI.jpg
    DxFXZ5uVYAA7an7.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. 1f3c6.png明日より2nd season開始1f3c6.png 明日1/17~2/20の期間で@TheAKBCTN_INDOR にて開催される #NEOGEO_LAND は遂に2nd season"Pixel Art"に突入203c.png 明日から始まるノベルティは¥10,000-(税込)以上ご購入頂いたお客様にオリジナルラバーデスクマットをプレゼント1f381.png小ネタのオンパレードに気付くかな?1f914.png#SNKpic.twitter.com/TP41PhWAWY

Translate Tweet

will be held in the 2nd season start tomorrow from tomorrow 1/17 ~ 2/20 in a period of time to @TheAKBCTN_INDOR finally enter the #NEOGEO_LAND 2nd season "Pixel Art" ‼️ novelty starts tomorrow from ¥ 10000-(tax included) Do you notice the cavalcade of the small Neta present the original rubber desk mat to customers who have purchased over? #SNK

DxGpz8xUcAAQMGD.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

This afternoon with RETRO GAMING ARTS. Here we see him discussing about the Unibios chip and what is the purpose of it. Enjoy. :)

Also, they do Neo-Geo repairs as well. Will be keeping them in mind for them if any of our members and guests needing their consoles servicing :)

From the description.

"The mighty NEO GEO AES, UNI BIOS mod, what does it do? what is it?

it's the ultimate way to make your NEO GEO AES region free."

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

My one concern with the UniBIOS may seem strange, but how do you know you're not putting it into your MVS board backwards? Is there some subtle mark on their chip, the original factory chip, or some other indication board side that says, what to do? I know it's dumb, but I don't like the idea of accidentally popping one of those in backwards and blowing something out. I held off through the whole last series knowing the details of the current firmware would happen, and now it's around months and I still haven't bought it.

• Like 1

My one concern with the UniBIOS may seem strange, but how do you know you're not putting it into your MVS board backwards? Is there some subtle mark on their chip, the original factory chip, or some other indication board side that says, what to do? I know it's dumb, but I don't like the idea of accidentally popping one of those in backwards and blowing something out. I held off through the whole last series knowing the details of the current firmware would happen, and now it's around months and I still haven't bought it.

Interesting point Tanooki

Not sure myself. But need to keep it into consideration when putting it in.

Anthony..

Hi guys,

Pre-orders for the NeoSD Pro is now up on TerraOnions website.

https://shop.terraonion.com/en/home/14-neosd-pro-aes.html

1. NEOSD PRO AES Preorders OPEN! https://shop.terraonion.com/en/home/14-neosd-pro-aes.html PCBs already in stock and shells are on their way. Orders ship in about 3 weeks (once shells arrive). First batch is outside EU only, batch with worldwide shipping soon. More details here: https://forums.terraonion.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=902 Like and RT!pic.twitter.com/KSvPt9WFHo

DxOjfwBXgAAU4y6.jpg
    DxOjfv4WsAAt7y-.jpg
    DxOjfv7W0AcYWA8.jpg
    DxOjfv7XcAAdWhN.jpg

neosd-pro-aes.jpg
  • neosd-pro-aes.jpg
  • neosd-pro-aes.jpg
  • neosd-pro-aes.jpg
  • neosd-pro-aes.jpg

logo_pro_eng.png

NeoSD PRO integrates the best of both memory technologies. Four slots of FLASH for persistent storing of your favorite games, and one RAM slot for instant game loading. Containing a total of 3840 mbits of memory, to play every Neo Geo game, including hacks and homebrew.

001_same.png001_same_b.png

NeoSD PRO simulates every chip present in Neo Geo cartridges, playing original unmodified ROM data.

001_neosd_pro_icons.png

001_expands.png001_expands_b.png

Allowing region change, MVS/AES mode select, jukebox and many other functions without hardware modifications. Compatible with any BIOS, including UNIBIOS.

001_simple_b.png

Allows genre filtering and the creation of custom favorites lists. Instantly switch between your favorite games.

001_unlesh.png001_neosd_pro_icons_B.png

001_preorder.png

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224
  • Like 4

Hi guys,

neosd-pro-aes.jpg

• neosd-pro-aes.jpg
  • neosd-pro-aes.jpg
  • neosd-pro-aes.jpg
  • neosd-pro-aes.jpg

logo_pro_eng.png

NeoSD PRO integrates the best of both memory technologies. Four slots of FLASH for persistent storing of your favorite games, and one RAM slot for instant game loading. Containing a total of 3840 mbits of memory, to play every Neo Geo game, including hacks and homebrew.

NeoSD PRO simulates every chip present in Neo Geo cartridges, playing original unmodified ROM data.

001_neosd_pro_icons.png

Allowing region change, MVS/AES mode select, jukebox and many other functions without hardware modifications. Compatible with any BIOS, including UNIBIOS.

001_simple_b.png

Allows genre filtering and the creation of custom favorites lists. Instantly switch between your favorite games.

001_preorder.png

Anthony...

Sure does look good [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

It looks good until you realize it is a parallel of the darksoft 3in1 type kit but likely without all the added fluff. And the DS unit converted to USD is $500 and the TO kit is $650. That's a tough sell to probably most people other than the more die hard terra onion fanboys as that's an asininely high price tag for a flash kit.

• Like 3

Hi guys,

1. NEOSD PRO AES Preorders OPEN! https://shop.terraonion.com/en/home/14-neosd-pro-aes.html PCBs already in stock and shells are on their way. Orders ship in about 3 weeks (once shells arrive). First batch is outside EU only, batch with worldwide shipping soon. More details here: https://forums.terraonion.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=902 Like and RT!pic.twitter.com/KSvPt9WFHo

DxOjfwBXgAAU4y6.jpg
    DxOjfv4WsAAt7y-.jpg
    DxOjfv7W0AcYWA8.jpg
    DxOjfv7XcAAdWhN.jpg

neosd-pro-aes.jpg
  • neosd-pro-aes.jpg
  • neosd-pro-aes.jpg
  • neosd-pro-aes.jpg
  • neosd-pro-aes.jpg

logo_pro_eng.png

001_neosd_pro_icons.png

001_simple_b.png

001_preorder.png

Anthony...

Hey Anthony,

That looks good.

Thanks for the heads up.

Glynn

• Like 2

Hi guys,

Back with fellow Atariage member aaronclassicgamer. Boy are we in for a treat. Aaron got a box full of Neo-Geo game goodies. So let's have a look on what he has shall we? :)

From the description,

"New Neo Geo Games-Unboxing. Yep I was finally able to get a few new games to add to the collection on Neo Geo carts! What could they be??? Enjoy and Happy Gaming!"

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

1. 秋葉原の街並みを見守る京と庵のこちらのイラストは、森気楼氏の手によるKOF'95のもの。 京のズボンの裾からチラりと覗く赤い靴下には、後に「赤い靴下は京のニセモノ」という設定が追加されました。 今となっては見られない意外と貴重な一枚(⊙‿⊙)2728.png#NEOGEO_LAND #SNK #ネオジオ #ネオジオランドpic.twitter.com/P30RIMjn5e

Translate Tweet

This illustration of Kyo and Iori, which watches the streets of Akihabara, is KOF ' 95 in the hands of Mr. Mori-Ro. In the red socks peeping from the hem of the pants of Kyoto, the setting "Red sock is a knockoff of the capital" was added later. One piece that is unexpectedly precious (⊙‿⊙) #NEOGEO_LAND #SNK #ネオジオ #ネオジオランド that is not seen now

DxPgtMJVsAAkKwK.jpg

Anthony...

I'm definitely saving up for the NeoSD Pro MVS. Was hoping it got the first release, but AES did, so I'll have to wait it out. I've been weighing the differences in price/features between the DS and NeoSD Pro. I still have time though since neither are available right now in MVS.

• Like 1

I'm definitely saving up for the NeoSD Pro MVS. Was hoping it got the first release, but AES did, so I'll have to wait it out. I've been weighing the differences in price/features between the DS and NeoSD Pro. I still have time though since neither are available right now in MVS.

Excellent choice F34R. Glad that you want the NeoSD Pro MVS. I do want the AES version, but I would like the StoneAge Gamer version since they give nice goodies to go along with it like the original NeoSD did. :)

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. ACA NEOGEO NINJA MASTER'S is now available on PS4, Nintendo Switch and Xbox One! It's a fighting game released by SNK in 1996. Please enjoy the master pieces of NEOGEO! #ACANEOGEO http://www.hamster.co.jp/american_hamster/arcadearchives/switch/ninja_masters.htm pic.twitter.com/zQKR9XSvM2

DxUQsp3UUAAKr1r.jpg

Anthony...