IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

1. 【スクープ?!1f440.pngサウスタウン×アキハバラ 姉妹都市化計画進行中か?!】 アキハバラ某所にて極秘に遂行されている「ギース落下コースター」制作現場をキャッチ!! ギース様の過去の栄光(?)を普及させるため、鋭意作成中!! #NEOGEO_LAND #SNK #ネオジオ #ネオジオランドpic.twitter.com/3qF7iJPl4E

Translate Tweet
    Translated from Japanese by Microsoft

[scoop?!] Southtown x Akihabara sister urbanization plan underway?! Catch the "Geese Fall Coaster" production site that has been carried out in secret in the Akiba certain place!! In order to spread the glory of the past of geese like (?), during the creation of intensive!! #NEOGEO_LAND #SNK #ネオジオ #ネオジオランド

Dxk9xz2X0AEoiYs.jpg

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

1. オッシャアア!!\\\└('ω')┘////1f300.png Twitterでプチバズ中の「ギース様落下“ロック”グラス&コースター」が、日本一ィ!!1f1ef-1f1f5.pngコアなネオジオファンの集まる秋葉原ネオジオランドだけで購入可能ッッ!!1f9e2.png 名前にピクりと反応したあなた、MOW、ツウだねぇ1f49b.png#NEOGEO_LAND #SNK #ネオジオ #ネオジオランドpic.twitter.com/UaDCS7IKBG

Translate Tweet

Oshabah!! \\\└(' ω ')┘////In the Twitter petit buzz "Geese like Fall" Rock "Glass & Coaster" is Japan!! You can buy only in Akihabara Neo Geo Land of the core Neo Geo fan!! you've reacted to the name, MOW, ii #NEOGEO_LAND #SNK #ネオジオ #ネオジオランド.

Dx1g-PmU0AAtZ7v.jpg
    Dx1g-PUUwAELCLy.jpg
    Dx1g-PSVAAMIOAc.jpg

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

1. 1f440.pngアパレル商品豊富に展開中1f440.png 店舗ではサンプルも多数展示しているので、着心地やサイズ感もばっちり試せます(`・ω・´) 珠玉のNEOGEOサウンドを楽しみながら、グッズをゆっくり手に取ってお買い物1f45c.png 20:00までやってるのも嬉しい1f917.png1f495.png#NEOGEO_LAND #SNK #ネオジオ #ネオジオランドpic.twitter.com/Or3jH4lZTM

Translate Tweet

Apparel products in the shop while expanding in the store is also exhibited a number of samples, comfort and size feeling also perfect to try (`・ω・´) while enjoying the neogeo sound of gems, slowly pick up the goods shopping I'm #NEOGEO_LAND #SNK #ネオジオ Glad #ネオジオランド I'm doing it until 20:00.

Dx4grJtV4AAw3JB.jpg
    Dx4grJvUwAEPd31.jpg
    Dx4grJwVsAE0FXG.jpg

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hey PaDeMoNiuM,

What an excellently made video that you made with the SNK Classics. Really top notch and we absolutely love it for sure. Thank you for stopping by to post this up for us. :)

Anthony..

Truly a talented guy. I have been following his work and each theme is more amazing than the last. :)

• Like 1

Hello friends and gaming fans. Recently with my channel I have been juggling different gaming series, console modifications and game testing. Most recently I posted the start to a new play through series of Crystalis. The amazing Nintendo classic by SNK. After viewing my video, my dear friend Anthony asked if I would post it here.

I am honored to share among such great gamers, collectors and fans of the best. Thank you for allowing me to share with you all and I hope it can bring enjoyment or Nostalgia. :)

https://youtu.be/OVPBCGX4L-U

• Like 2

Hi guys,

1. #NGWT2 Indonesia Stop at @MyRepublicID The King of Fighters 98 tournament results: Winner: @KentutBerdahak 1st runner-up: Aming 2nd runner-up: Sweet_Martabak Kentut Berdahak qualifies for the Global Finals! @SNKPofficial @SNKAofficial @snk_oda @brookgamingfans @AdvanceGuardtvpic.twitter.com/dNotSGKofA

Dx52vz7VAAAiR7H.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. #NGWT2 Indonesia Stop at @MyRepublicID The King of Fighters XIV tournament results: Winner: @KentutBerdahak 1st runner-up: navets 2nd runner-up: Zephy Kentut Berdahak qualifies for the Global Finals! @SNKPofficial @SNKAofficial @snk_oda @brookgamingfans @AdvanceGuardtvpic.twitter.com/ed12Yisijc – at MyRepublic Cik Ditiro

Dx62Ei0VsAgCkns.jpg

Anthony...

Hello friends and gaming fans. Recently with my channel I have been juggling different gaming series, console modifications and game testing. Most recently I posted the start to a new play through series of Crystalis. The amazing Nintendo classic by SNK. After viewing my video, my dear friend Anthony asked if I would post it here.

I am honored to share among such great gamers, collectors and fans of the best. Thank you for allowing me to share with you all and I hope it can bring enjoyment or Nostalgia. :)

One of my top games for tht NES Dan. I played Crystalis so much that my cart for it wore itself out. Too bad the Neo-Geo never reseved a version of it, or I would've played it like I did to the NES version. Wore itself out and had to buy another cart because of it. :)

Well done job playing it Dan. This made my day for sure. :)

Anthony..

Edited by fdurso224

Hi guys,

1. 【お知らせ】ゲーム大会が開催されます。ぜひご参加ください! #SNK #KOFXIV #KOF14 詳細: http://k-c-e.jp/kce-cup9th/index.html pic.twitter.com/fmhA6u5eUS

Translate Tweet

【 Notice 】 Game competitions will be held. Please come and join us! #SNK #KOFXIV #KOF14 More information: http://k-c-e.jp/kce-cup9th/index.html

Dx9cBkKUUAEqtjp.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. 【関西】梅田@CROSS__UP 第26回 KOFXIV&SNKヒロインズ対戦交流会 https://twipla.jp/events/362450 2月9日(土)14時より、クロスアップKOFXIV&ヒロインズの対戦交流会を開催します! 無事SNK様にサポートいただけることが決定しましたので、皆様奮ってご参加ください!pic.twitter.com/oUO47SsQ7i

Translate Tweet

【 Kansai 】 Umeda @CROSS__UP 26th kofxiv&snk heroines match Exchange meeting on Saturday, February https://twipla.jp/events/362450 9 at 14:00, we will hold a cross-up kofxiv & heroines match-up! Since we have decided that we can support the SNK like safely, please join us attend everyone!

Dx65sG3U0AEgh4J.png
    Dx65tHfU8AAv2aF.png
    Dx65t9cUYAE12GV.png

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. 90年代にSNKより発売された大ヒットの格闘ゲーム『龍虎の拳』『龍虎の拳2』、それぞれのオリジナルサウンドトラックのCD版が好評発売中!ブックレットには、開発者インタビュー、キャラクターイラストが記載! 【龍虎の拳】 https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B07HMHC9H8/ 【龍虎の拳2】 https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B07LDV9WPL pic.twitter.com/Ncu9pxOeOl

Translate Tweet

The blockbuster fighting game released from SNK in the 1990s [Fist of Dragon Tiger] [Dragon Tiger Fist 2], CD version of each of the original soundtrack is on sale! Booklet, developer interview, character illustrations are described! [Fist of the Dragon Tiger] https://www. amazon.co.jp/dp/B07HMHC9H8/ [Fist of the Dragon Tiger 2] https://www. amazon.co.jp/dp/B07LDV9WPL

Dx-xIjpU8AEJhje.jpg
    Dx-xLFzUcAAaYVu.jpg
    Dx-0zxWVAAACnxx.jpg
    Dx-00brUYAAjlAo.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. [★商品情報★] ・ドットムーブポストカード 角度によって見えるデザインが変わるッッッ2049.png 画像はどちらも同じポストカードです1f440.png1f440.png#NEOGEO_LAND #SNKpic.twitter.com/bmfcomDOmm

Translate Tweet

[ ★ Product information ★]-Dot Move Post Card ⁉️ image is the same postcard #NEOGEO_LAND #SNK that changes the design seen by the angle

Dx-s2WgVAAEtMzc.jpg
    Dx-s29pVYAEMpAM.jpg

Anthony..

Exa Arcadia

-------------------

Apparently TATSUJIN is also making games on the platform, they are better known for owning the Toaplan IP.

Here is a reel of the games coming out around 2019, by Arcade Heros

This really is fantastic enoofu. I saw the article about it right now and amazed what they can do. Thank you for looking this up. Great to always have you on with us. :)

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

Hi guys,

More regarding the exA-Arcadia. The modern version of the Neo-Geo MVS folks.

1. シューティングに格ゲー、アクションゲームとラインアップを増強した「exA-Arcadia」ついに本格始動! JAEPO 2019レポート https://jp.ign.com/jaepo-2019/32602/news/exa-arcadiajaepo-2019 pic.twitter.com/SdNRuvZ6ov

Translate Tweet

"Exa-arcadia" has enhanced the game and the line-up, action games in the shooting finally full-fledged start! Jaepo 2019 Report https://jp.ign.com/jaepo-2019/32602/news/exa-arcadiajaepo-2019

"ExA - Arcadia" which increased the lineup Finally started! JAEPO 2019 Report

Shooting, games and action games too

BY KUDO TAKUYA

February 28, 2019

https://jp.ign.com/jaepo-2019/32602/news/exa-arcadiajaepo-2019

"JAEPO (Japan Amusement Expo) 2019" where the latest arcade game will be exhibited is being held at Makuhari Messe in Chiba prefecture for three days from January 25 (Friday) to 27th (Sunday).
Among many exhibits such as music games, medal games and kid's ride machines, we are announcing that we are aggressively releasing new video games such as vertical and horizontal shooting games and fighting fighting games, exA - Arcadia "was also exhibited using a total of nine general - purpose enclosures.

01_pwyy.jpg

Regarding exA-Arcadia, a mail interview to representative Erik Chan, and a report on Tanoshimasu vertical scrolling shooter "Aka to Blue TYPE-R"exhibited at Playable in last year's JAEPO 2018 are also posted in our magazine However, this time let's introduce each title that was exhibited in the playable for JAEPO 2019.

Boost vertical and horizontal shooting game lineup!

"Aka and Blue TYPE-R" continues to exA-Arcadia as it continues to follow the previous year, refreshes its own select screen, movies such as sortie scenes and flight scenes at the start of the game add to. In addition, in the scene where the hero's red / blue singer and the heroine 's Blue Sarani exchanges wirelessly during the game, the mouth of the character moves by animation, the design of the shot itself and the attack pattern of the boss are changed, Graphics and production enhancements are being made.

02_fcfg.jpg

04_h41k.jpg

05_jtrs.jpg

Also, tuning so that the sense of play with the lever and the button gets to be consistent through the location test at Ikebukuro Geysen Mikado and the exhibition at the Old Games trade fair "California Extreme (CAX)" held in California, USA It is exhausted and finished in quality which can not be cleaned up by the word that the smartphone version "red and blue" was merely reverse transplanted for arcade.

06_c854.jpg

And at this exhibition, "Cyvalier Delta" (Success / City Connection) which was released on PS4 and Nintendo Switch last summer and delivered by Steam on January 31 also line up with the lineup, and "Cyvalier" Surprises again to come back to the arcade was announced.

07_fum5.jpg

In vertical scrolling shooting, other than that, "Shikhondo Red Turgatory" which arranged to "Shikhondo" impressive atmosphere that imitated Japanese horror, and metal sound of medium tempo Raising from indie titles such as a fiery barrage-style shooter game "AKYRIOS (Achillios) EXA" that matches the atmosphere during game and "Rival Megagun XE" of competitive shooting stand out.

08_uum2.jpg"Spiritual Red Purgatory (Shikhondo Red Turgatory)" where eerie and ugly graphics are eye-catching.09_fayb.jpg"AKYRIOS (Achillios) EXA" is a refreshing feeling of one-shot killing that an enemy bullet on the screen changes to an item when destroying enemy aircraft.10_1f14.jpgSteam and other "Rival Megagun XE" which is currently being distributed on domestic aircraft also enter the arcade!

In side scroll shooting, in addition to "Super Hi Dora AC" and "Infinos EXA" which had been announced from the beginning of exA-Arcadia launching, in 2011 Guref delivered for Xbox LIVE arcade "Astrologer steel machine Strania "Astrologue Steel Machine Strania EX" exhibited again. In the talk show at the Ikebukuro Geysen Mikado in the Roquettest, it is revealed that the application in the ad lib became more advantageous from the pattern construction type system, and the arrangement BGM by Mr. Yonna Okeishi was introduced.

12_kqkw.jpg"Infinos EXA" has two modes, the original mode in which you gradually power up your own machine and the "EXA mode" where the difficulty level is rising, while starting with full power.13_981k.jpgThe "VRITRA" series which impresses fantasy elements that progress while strengthening its own dragon also develops to arcade beyond the boundaries of PC and smartphone. Fight fight game and action game also appear

ExA-Arcadia is trying to set up an intense counter to the current situation that there is no new shooting game for arcade, but it is not sticking to just the shooting game, but also a fighting fight game is also available. In this JAEPO 2019, "Akasu VS Karatedo" in which schools such as Zekne Doo, Karate and Ninjutsu got confused and "Axel City 2" reminiscent of the game of the 1990's where animation of 2D dot was mainstream was dominated .

14_j87m.jpg"Kungo vs. Karatedo" where two people enjoyed playing against each other was abandoned complicated command operation when entering a special technique, and "right / right diagonally lower / lower + button" "lower left Diagonally downward / left + button ", and even a beginner has lowered the threshold to facilitate intervention.

"Axel City 2" by PROJECT ATSUKIN which was made in "2D Fighting Skill 2nd." And is a series such as "Axel City", "Tenryu AXELCITY Gaiden". It is selling that it is a domestic original original rating game

Besides that, "Nippon Marathon Turbo" of multiplayer action game and "Gimmick!" Of puzzle game released by Sun Electronics for Family Computer in 1992. We arrange HD arrangements, etc, and aim to provide a wide range of genres to countries other than Japan. Although development is still being advanced for some titles, the work which is about to be completed will be on sale from the middle of May. Please note that the PV of each title and the talk show held at the venue are archived on exA - Arcadia 's twitch channel, so please check it out.

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

This really is great news to know. Thank you for sharing this Paul. I completely missed this one. :)

Anthony..

You’re welcome, I was speaking with a NEO collector last week and he mentioned it’s in development and then only yesterday whilst searching I stumbled across this new upload.

Makes me wonder if Anologue will bring a FPGA NEOGEO console eventually. If they do it could be a far more affordable option than the NEOSD Pro, it will also throw out the argument of playing NEOGEO on “real hardware” argument.

I know Anologue originally did a NEOGEO console but as far as I am aware it was a MVS at heart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1