IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

Just Pre-ordered Kraut Buster AES 2nd Print today..

For those that would like to pre-order Kraut Buster AES 2nd print, NGDEVTEAM opens them at around 10:10 AM -10:20 AM GMT+1 in Hannover Germany time where they're headquartered . So for those in the United States like in New York EST, it will be 4:10 AM-4:20 AM.

If you like, calculate your time zone and you can have an advantage on pre-ordering before they throttle the limits for the day.

Wishing you all the best. :)

Anthony.

Edited by fdurso224
  • Like 1

Hi guys,

1. Just found out about the trick to prevent Twitter compressing PNGs, which is particularly useful for #pixelart of course, so here's a quick test with a couple of Xeno Crisis screenshots...pic.twitter.com/TerYTDSsrc

D00lP5xWkAAIGcX.png
    D00l2-2XcAAuBQk.png

Anthony...

• Like 2

Hi guys,

1. ACA NEOGEO THE ULTIMATE 11: SNK FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIP is now available on PS4, Nintendo Switch and Xbox One! It's a soccer game released by SNK in 1996. Please enjoy the master pieces of NEOGEO! #ACANEOGEO https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/aca-neogeo-the-ultimate-11-snk-football-championship-switch pic.twitter.com/bdrc6RXHoh

D0q9l_2VYAYSXbv.png

Anthony...

Hi guys,

This evening we're with Gaming in still Life. Here we see the kind sir talking about the Neo-Geo, his collection, and why the Neo-Geo is so near & dear to him. Enjoy. :)

From the description,

"I worked hard on this vid because I love Neo Geo for life."

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. 【Notification of reservation】 #SNK ARCADE SOUND DIGITAL COLLECTION Vol.1 Soundtrack CD featuring music from arcade games that SNK has worked on! The reservation privilege is "SNK online shop original clear file"! ▼ Click here for reservation https://buff.ly/2H4K3Wy pic.twitter.com/RGmiLH27n3

D03Wo9HWkAAlmZ5.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. 【Notification of new products】 "SNK✕ DINEX" collaboration mug cup appeared! A mug made of polypropylene does not let heat escape, it keeps the temperature for a long time! Please buy it! #NEOGEO #metalslug ▼ NEOGEO https://buff.ly/2UmhpDU ▼METAL SLUG https://buff.ly/2tRjhcm pic.twitter.com/7H58unAXav

D03QACLWsAI0Ev-.jpg
    D03QADIX4AIReJu.jpg
    D03QADSX0AIQo-h.jpg
    D03QACSXgAAxDTG.jpg

Anthony...

I'm trying to figure out how to get the game, then I'm trying to figure out if it'll be better to get the AES or MVS lol. I have a 1 slot mvs board already, but AES seems to be the better option. Is it reasonable to say the AES is the better buy?

• Like 1

I'm trying to figure out how to get the game, then I'm trying to figure out if it'll be better to get the AES or MVS lol. I have a 1 slot mvs board already, but AES seems to be the better option. Is it reasonable to say the AES is the better buy?

Hi F34R,

If you like to play the game to have fun doing do, then both will be fine.

But the AES is the final version on which all the updates from the MVS have been completed. If you buy the MVS one, then you have to do multiple updates, while the AES one you don't have to.

If you want see your game increase in value on the second hand market to make a profit, then the AES is certainly the way to go. Of course, many in the Neo-Geo community frown upon this (including me) because you be labeled as a "flipper, and just see this as in investment instead of a gamer who's playing a game for entertainment. Notice you see NGDEVTEAM AES titles that are selling for $1,500-$2,000 dollars on Ebay? Outrageous! :(

Not saying that the MVS titles don't do the same in value over time , but AES has a reputation for fetching a whole lot more.

But if you want to have fun and really enjoy the title for what it offers, either way is fine F34R.

Hope this helps. :)

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. Slow (but steady) progress on the NeoGeo core. Currently FPGA-izing / cleaning up the code to get rid of the random timing glitches. Summing up propagation delays and forcing the synthesis tool to make things happen at the right time.pic.twitter.com/5lxfvi63Xz

D06uBatWsAAqGuH.png

Anthony...