IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

1. 【予約商品のお知らせ】 SNKオンラインショップでサムスピ限定セット販売中!! NEOGEOロム風パッケージや設定資料集が欲しい方は今すぐ予約です! ■『SAMURAI SPIRITS PS4 LIMITED PACK』→¥9,180 ■『SAMURAI SPIRITS PS4 COMPLETE PACK』→¥30,000 #SNK #サムスピ https://buff.ly/2Imqo5a pic.twitter.com/WySv5zikRo

Translate Tweet
    Translated from Japanese by Microsoft

[Notice of the reservation product] We sell a limited set of SAMSPI at SNK online shop!! If you want a NEOGEO ROM package or a set of documents, book now! ' ■ SAMURAI SPIRITS PS4 LIMITED Pack '→¥9,180 ' ■ SAMURAI SPIRITS PS4 COMPLETE pack '→¥30,000 #SNK #サムスピ https://buff.ly/2Imqo5a

D3wrEeXW0AIpYl-.jpg
    D3wrEhKXkAAi9Gb.jpg
    D3wrEfuXkAACcqN.jpg
    D3wrEgiX4AA3uKx.jpg

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

1. 新作『サムスピ』に追加してほしいキャラクターのアンケートを実施。結果は12日21時の番組内で! http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/907/1907263/ #SNK #SAMURAISPIRITS #サムスピpic.twitter.com/0O6xAslF3M

Translate Tweet

A questionnaire of the character that I want to add to the new "SAMSPI" was carried out. The results are in the show at 9pm on the 12th! http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/907/1907263/ #SNK #SAMURAISPIRITS #サムスピ

D3tWeAUUwAAOIDw.jpg

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

1. アキバ #オノデン に売ってるKOF'96のモバイルバッテリー。 飛び道具主体の'94と'95から接近戦に大幅シフトチェンジした'96。 対戦に重きを起き、コンボ・スピード重視のシステムは後のKOFの基盤ともなりました1f3ae.png 京サマといおりん、かっこよす。ヤバす。 #THE_AKIHABARA_CONTAiNER #SNK #NEOGEOpic.twitter.com/JBqf6ZErFT

Translate Tweet

#オノデン KOF ' 96 mobile battery sold to Akiba. ' 96, which drastically shifted from ' 94 and ' 95 to close quarters. The emphasis was on the match, and the system of the combo speed emphasis became the base of the KOF of the later , and Iori with Kyoto-sama, parentheses. It is dangerous. #THE_AKIHABARA_CONTAiNER #SNK #NEOGEO

D3sxIh4U8AE24km.jpg
    D3sxIp9U4AE-Gcl.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. #サムライスピリッツ 発表会で盛り上がる中、 #戎橋ツタヤ も便乗してサムライグッズをご紹介2728.png 覇王丸のCVはポリサムから担当の中村大樹さん1f3a4.png 中村さんはアニメ版餓狼のキムとビリーも担当されてました1f44f.png せんぷぅーれつざんん!!彡゜ #SamuraiShodown #SamuraiSpirits #SNK #NEOGEOpic.twitter.com/WoabW9rdSm

Translate Tweet

#サムライスピリッツ During the excitement at the presentation, #戎橋ツタヤ also introduce the samurai goods to capitalize ON the CV of the Overlord Maru of the charge from the Polysum Nakamura-San Nakamura was also in charge of the anime version Fatal Fury Kim and Billy !! #SamuraiShodown #SamuraiSpirits#SNK#NEOGEO

D3XapAzUcAE92zv.jpg
    D3XapJpV4AAW-Ms.jpg
    D3XapTJUUAAuKB1.png
    D3XapbVUYAAfhBl.png

Anthony....

• Like 2

Hi guys,

Samurai Shodown's Nakoruru deflects oncoming attacks and flies high in bloody new character trailer

stevenchavez.jpg
Posted by Steven 'Dreamking23' Chavez • 5 hours, 1 minute ago
socialcomment.png
share-twitter.png

10-samurai-shodowns-nakoruru-deflects-on

SNK has released a new Samurai Shodown trailer for series mainstay, Nakoruru. The showcase gives us another look at what the hawk-wielding fighter can do in the latest installment.

In addition to Nakoruru gameplay, we also see what appears to be a handful of new stages.

"Young, fast, and deadly Nakoruru can take to the skies or even reflect attacks from her enemies," the official Samurai Shodown Twitter account says about her. Based on what we see in this new trailer, Nakoruru certainly fits that description.

Several of Nakoruru's moves see her leap up into the air for big strikes, with others incorporating her hawk as she hangs onto its feet for momentary flight.

We see that Nakoruru has the ability to reflect projectiles back at her opponent using her cloak, but another technique is shown that seems similar, but more peculiar. At one point, Charlotte tries to stab at Nakoruru with her sword, but Nakoruru catches it with her palms, tosses the blade away, then fires back with a powerful palm strike that sends Charlotte flying.

Samurai Shodown is coming to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on June 27th. A Nintendo Switch version and one for PC will follow later this year.

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

Hi guys,

1. 【SNKオンラインショップからのお知らせ】 明日、SNKオンラインショップにて新商品の予約が始まります! ヒントは4月5日に開催した『SAMURAI SPIRITS』発表会で公開されたあの品です! ぜひ、お見逃しなく! #SamuraiShodown #サムライスピリッツ #サムスピ https://buff.ly/2w9oopJ pic.twitter.com/BRvPmRNRX0

Translate Tweet

【 News from SNK online shop 】 We will start booking new products at SNK online shop tomorrow! The tip was released at the "SAMURAI SPIRITS" presentation held on April 5! Please do not miss! #SamuraiShodown #サムライスピリッツ #サムスピ https://buff.ly/2w9oopJ

D31zg35XkAAbyRy.jpg

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

1. 4月20日から始まるコトブキヤイベントで先行販売されるマークゴンザレスのコラボサコッシュを着けてみました〜1f483.png 使いやすいサイズで何よりおしゃれですね!1f9fa.png1f31f.png 早く欲しい〜1f61a.png1f4a8.png#SNK #NEOGEO #MarkGonzalespic.twitter.com/4ynKPIg0Gs

Translate Tweet

I tried to wear the collaboration of Mark Gonzalez that will be pre-sold at the Kotobukikikiko event beginning on April 20 ~ It is fashionable than anything in the easy-to-use size! I #SNK want #NEOGEO it #MarkGonzales soon

D3yCTNUW0AEsDoq.jpg
    D3yCUtZX4AA8etd.jpg
    D3yCWUzXoAAdEzg.jpg
    D3yC4WHWsAA7XU8.jpg

Anthony...

• Like 2

Hi guys,

1. 今日めっちゃいい天気2600.pngでまぶしぃー(>▽<)2728.pngからアキバの #オノデン でキャップでも買っていくか…1f9e2.png 高級感のあるぷっくり刺繍でシンプル…と思いきやツバの部分にロゴやキャラがびーっしりのこだわりデザイン2728.png ウィンドブレーカーと合わせるのもアリね1f618.png#THE_AKIHABARA_CONTAiNER #SNK #NEOGEOpic.twitter.com/1XXNkojtpZ

Translate Tweet

I ☀▽ #オノデン'm going to buy a cap from Akiba (>) with a nice weather today! It is simple with a luxurious puffy embroidery... It is #THE_AKIHABARA_CONTAiNER #SNK also #NEOGEO to match the design windbreaker and the logo and character to the part of the collar and thought,

D313tZQUcAAuE--.jpg
    D313tinU0AA3XI4.jpg

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hey guys; at the recent invitation of Anthony i thought i'd stop in and ask your opinion on something.

Pondering getting a Neo Geo CD unit; just an affordable way to get into it for a while I think.

I'm wondering if I should just get a Japanese console; or hold out for a harder to find USA model.

My only concern is the language barrier. I prefer, not speaking Japanese, to play my games in English if at all possible. If most games let you pick the language on the boot screen, then no problem i'll go Japanese (more cost effective.) But if it's a pain and you have to figure out random menu systems each time you boot up to switch to English, then i'll hold off and wait for a USA system to come up.

And/or is there a language/region mod chip for Japanese CD systems? Thanks for your two cents on this.

• Like 1

Hey guys; at the recent invitation of Anthony i thought i'd stop in and ask your opinion on something.

Pondering getting a Neo Geo CD unit; just an affordable way to get into it for a while I think.

I'm wondering if I should just get a Japanese console; or hold out for a harder to find USA model.

My only concern is the language barrier. I prefer, not speaking Japanese, to play my games in English if at all possible. If most games let you pick the language on the boot screen, then no problem i'll go Japanese (more cost effective.) But if it's a pain and you have to figure out random menu systems each time you boot up to switch to English, then i'll hold off and wait for a USA system to come up.

And/or is there a language/region mod chip for Japanese CD systems? Thanks for your two cents on this.

Hey Rick,

Glad to see you back with us bro. Excellent that you would like to add a Neo Geo CD console to your already great collection. A superb choice. :)

The Neo-Geo CD is region free as well and it does have the same issue when playing English games on Japanese units (viceversa with American one a well) with the language barrier. However, you can do a region mod to it and have it to your language preference if you like.

Atariage member and contributor to the Neo-Geo Thread, GadgetUK had done a video regarding it. If you like to do so, I think it would be to your worthwhile. I would also recommend buying a repairable unit since they are cheap and I often do so to bring back a Neo-Geo back to playable condition.

Here's the video from GadgetUK to show you what I mean bro. Hope this helps ya. :)

Anthony...

• Like 2

Hi guys,

1. 今日めっちゃいい天気2600.pngでまぶしぃー(>▽<)2728.pngからアキバの #オノデン でキャップでも買っていくか…1f9e2.png 高級感のあるぷっくり刺繍でシンプル…と思いきやツバの部分にロゴやキャラがびーっしりのこだわりデザイン2728.png ウィンドブレーカーと合わせるのもアリね1f618.png#THE_AKIHABARA_CONTAiNER #SNK #NEOGEOpic.twitter.com/1XXNkojtpZ

Translate Tweet

I ☀▽ #オノデン'm going to buy a cap from Akiba (>) with a nice weather today! It is simple with a luxurious puffy embroidery... It is #THE_AKIHABARA_CONTAiNER #SNK also #NEOGEO to match the design windbreaker and the logo and character to the part of the collar and thought,

D313tZQUcAAuE--.jpg
    D313tinU0AA3XI4.jpg

Anthony...

Hey they do look pretty cool pal

• Like 1

I got one and love the CD console OK some games have load times but as long as you can see past this its a great way to get a good collection going and way more affordable. In the end its your decision but you cannot go wrong with thins.

Cartriges are great but my wallet don't like them LOL :)

• Like 2

I got one and love the CD console OK some games have load times but as long as you can see past this its a great way to get a good collection going and way more affordable. In the end its your decision but you cannot go wrong with thins.

Cartriges are great but my wallet don't like them LOL :)

Hey Big Bill,

Thank you for stopping by to express your thoughts on the NGCD really helps and happy to know you enjoy this gem of a unit as well. :)

Anthony..

Hi guys,

1. ACA NEOGEO Money Puzzle Exchanger is now available on Windows 10 PC ! It's an action-puzzle game released by FACE in 1997. The definitive version of this non-stop fun money-exchanging action-puzzle game first made its debut on the NEOGEO. #ACANEOGEO https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/aca-neogeo-money-puzzle-exchanger/9n9skkxk3r03 pic.twitter.com/6Gw9Dw8hHS

D3kmvRJV4AAtfJM.png

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. On our way to #NGWT2 Milwaukee at Midwest Gaming Classic we had to do a small stopover at the worlds most awesome arcade @GGhostArcade! Tons of #snk 1f495.png here!pic.twitter.com/01CUmVCvpK – at Galloping Ghost Arcade

D35xAmNWsBQzE5m.jpg

Anthony...

• Like 2

Hi guys,

1. 今、SNKオンラインショップで『SAMURAI SPIRITS』の限定セットを購入すると税込み8,000円以上なので、『春のお買いものキャンペーン』に自動エントリーされますよ♪NEOGEO miniやTシャツが当たっちゃうかも!? ぜひキャンペーン中にお買い物をお楽しみください! https://buff.ly/2UgBSgP pic.twitter.com/JRqNKcEPVi

Translate Tweet

Now, when you buy a limited set of "SAMURAI SPIRITS" in SNK online shop, it will be automatically entered in the "Spring buying campaign" because it is more than 8,000 yen tax. ♪ Neogeo I might hit a mini or T-shirt!? Please enjoy your shopping during the campaign! https://buff.ly/2UgBSgP

D310qPdWkAILwtF.jpg
    D310qPnW4AAw3KD.jpg
    D310qP8WwAAD76S.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. 【SNKオンラインショップからのお知らせ】 SNKオンラインショップでは『SAMURAI SPIRITS』『SNK 40th ANNIVERSARY COLLECTION(アジア版)』などの人気ゲームや『NEOGEO mini』装飾アイテム、SNK関連グッズなどを多数取り扱っています!今すぐチェックしてください! https://buff.ly/2w9oopJ pic.twitter.com/k2o6y6EXZ8

Translate Tweet

[News from SNK online shop] Popular games such as "SAMURAI SPIRITS" and "SNK 40th ANNIVERSARY COLLECTION (Asian version)" In SNK online shop, and "NEOGEO mini" decoration items, We handle a lot of SNK related goods! Check it out now! https://buff.ly/2w9oopJ

D36-P1RWsAASCTi.jpg
    D36-Pz8W4AYu468.jpg
    D36-PyWXkAAAYNV.jpg
    D36-Py9WkAA9_ab.jpg

Anthony...

• Like 1

1. ポスターともタペストリーとも違う雰囲気が醸し出せる、お部屋のムードメーカー、キャンバスアート。 壁に飾るのももちろんアリだけど、厚みがあるからこんなふうに立てかけておくだけでもサマになるのですよ( ˘ω˘) アキバ #オノデン で展示もしてます1f3a8.png#THE_AKIHABARA_CONTAiNER #SNK #NEOGEOpic.twitter.com/u0gqCOJKEm

Translate Tweet

The atmosphere is different from the poster and the tapestry, and the mood maker and canvas art of the room aura. Of course it's all about decorating on the wall, but it's also just to keep leaning against it in this way because there is a thickness (̆ ω ̆) I'm #オノデン also exhibiting at Akiba. #THE_AKIHABARA_CONTAiNER #SNK #NEOGEO

D36_UhaUIAAZwqN.jpg
    D36_UpLUYAAmOoT.jpg
    D36_UxbUYAA_9EB.jpg
    D36_U7rU8AE0OGf.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Back with fellow Atariage member NeoTurboManiac with another cool video that I'm sure you'll enjoy. To show my gratitude for contributing to the celebration of the 5th anniversary of the Neo-Geo thread on Atariage.com, I send the kind fella some cool gifts to add to he already awesome collection. Enjoy. :)

From the description,

"My good friend Charlie Cat from the Neo Geo Thread of the Atari Age Forums, sent me some really cool Neo Geo themed gifts. Thank you very much for these gifts."

Anthony...