IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

3 hours ago, Vladislaugh said:

Help me to grow my channel with a subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/c/Vladislaugh?sub_confirmation=1
If you enjoyed my content, tell your friends about!

Thank you for stopping by with your Ironclad video Vlad. It's a gret game. Too bad it never received an official AES release of the game. :(

Anthony..

3 hours ago, BettyHordeClinic said:

Hello all have you missed me ? am back again with the 10-minute experience. Thats right I play a game for 10 minutes, never played this one before and I must admit it was different but in a good way.

Hope you all enjoy

We sure did Big Bill. Fun game The Super Spy is. When I first saw it, I was in amazement seeing a game that offered a 1st person view on you battling enemies. I never seen anything like it for the time. Still have fond memories on this title for sure Big Bill. ;-)

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

SNK's weapon-based fighting game SAMURAI SHODOWN is coming to Nintendo Switch on February 25th! Don't forget to pre-order the physical ver. in order to get a bonus controller skin as well! *this bonus item is limited to The Americas only. #SNK #EmbraceDeath

Anthony..

Hi guys,

SAMURAI SHODOWN SEASON 2 fires off its release with MINA MAJIKINA on February 26th! *For European players, she will be available on February 27th for Xbox One and the Nintendo Switch, and on March 2nd for PlayStation®4 consoles. #SNK #SamSho Trailer https://youtu.be/Cicg2DmqckI

Anthony..

On 2/19/2020 at 5:08 PM, fdurso224 said:

Wow! Nice Steven, The Neo-Geo Advance Controller Pro. I have a two in the collection. Really great alternative from the original rectangle stick that SNK offered. Really responsive and cheaper too. Pretty good prices for the stack Neo-Geo's too. Those are in the reasonable price tags for sure. ;-) Any Neo-Geo products in the "Junk" section by any chance?

If you need any information to help you on purchasing Neo-Geo units and other miscellaneous concerns to the MVS, AES, and CD(Z). Will be glad to help you since you're doing plenty for us. Nice that you backed the Project Neon Kickstarter. i wanted to, but they didn't take my Credit Card for it to help with the project. :(

Anthony.. 

Nope, nothing in the junk pile but a broken regular SFC controller, a broken SFC Ascii pad, and a bunch of junk SFC games, mostly sports titles. If you see something in the junk pile in a Japanese game store, it's most definitely broken or a totally unwanted game (usually sports), unlike in the US where they don't bother to clean stuff. Still, if you know how to fix the stuff or you want a donor FC/SFC cart for performing open cart surgery, you can get some really good deals. I see lots of junk Game Gears, mostly, but none this time. I have never seen Neo Geo junk ever. They take very good care of their Neo Geo stuff here, and games in general are usually in extremely good condition.

I regret not picking up a functional CIB Mario Paint set for like 500 yen in Trader a few months ago...

Edited by Steven Pendleton
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Steven Pendleton said:

Nope, nothing in the junk pile but a broken regular SFC controller, a broken SFC Ascii pad, and a bunch of junk SFC games, mostly sports titles. If you see something in the junk pile in a Japanese game store, it's most definitely broken or a totally unwanted game (usually sports), unlike in the US where they don't bother to clean stuff. Still, if you know how to fix the stuff or you want a donor FC/SFC cart for performing open cart surgery, you can get some really good deals. I see lots of junk Game Gears, mostly, but none this time. I have never seen Neo Geo junk ever. They take very good care of their Neo Geo stuff here, and games in general are usually in extremely good condition.

I regret not picking up a functional CIB Mario Paint set for like 500 yen in Trader a few months ago...

Thank you for looking Steven.

My Neo-Geo AES units were from Junk piles and had them repaired from an outside source. One thing I cringe on seeing are broken Neo-Geo consoles and games. I find it fulfilling to have them brought back to playable condition again even if it means spending extra to do so.  But you're right on finding good deals on FC and FC goodies in the junk section. I was watching some YouTube videos on buyers that go junk diving in the bin sections in the stores and walk out with accessories and games to be use as donors or repaired to be played again.  

Anthony..

20 minutes ago, fdurso224 said:

Hi guys,

I feel like watching an SNK Anime movie. How about we see Art of Fighting to past the evening shall we? ;-)

Anthony...

Not sure how that one is but it can't be worse than the 3rd FATAL FURY movie.

• Like 1

Hi guys,

A simple way to spot a fake #metalslug for #neogeo AES (top: legit; bottom: fake) just check out the link between the letters

#videojuegos #Sony #NintendoSwitch #DogsofTwittter #Perros #RETROGAMING #Retro #videogames #Gaming4Life2020 #gaming #gamers #playstation5 #XboxOne #NES

Anthony...

Hi guys,

The kings of my #neogeo AES collection: Breakers, Big Tournament Golf, Metal Slug, Twinkle Star Sprites and Blazing Star

#videojuegos #Sony #NintendoSwitch #atari2600 #SNES #RETROGAMING #Retro #videogames #Gaming4Life2020 #gaming #gamers #playstation5 #XboxOne #snkオールスター

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

METAL SLUG ATTACK: The event "TASK FORCE 6th" is now available! #MSA App Store URL https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id1012231677?mt=8 Google Play URL https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.snkplaymore.android014

Anthony..

Hi guys,

SNK's weapon-based fighting game SAMURAI SHODOWN is coming to Nintendo Switch on February 25th! Here are the photos of the cool controller skin as a pre-order bonus! Don't miss it. *this bonus item is limited to The Americas only. #SNK #EmbraceDeath

Anthony..

Hi guys,

『サムライスピリッツ』DLCキャラ“真鏡名ミナ”の先行プレイ生放送を2月21日(金)19時に配信 https://dengekionline.com/articles/26858/ #サムスピ #サムライスピリッツ #SamuraiSpirits
Translated from Japanese by
"Samurai Spirits" DLC character "Magina Mina" will be broadcast live at 19:00 on Friday, February 21 https://dengekionline.com/articles/26858/#サムスピ#サムライスピリッツ#SamuraiSpirits

10:10 PM · Feb 19, 2020·

Anthony...

12 hours ago, fdurso224 said:

Thank you for looking Steven.

My Neo-Geo AES units were from Junk piles and had them repaired from an outside source. One thing I cringe on seeing are broken Neo-Geo consoles and games. I find it fulfilling to have them brought back to playable condition again even if it means spending extra to do so.  But you're right on finding good deals on FC and FC goodies in the junk section. I was watching some YouTube videos on buyers that go junk diving in the bin sections in the stores and walk out with accessories and games to be use as donors or repaired to be played again.  

Anthony..

Did you get your Neo Geos from Japanese junk piles? I sometimes pass over the junk sections since it's mostly broken Game Gears or unsellable sports titles, but I think I should start paying more attention to them, and there are 2 stores in Akiba that I usually do not go to.

Those are Surugaya and BEEP. I only learned about Surugaya recently, and BEEP is actually closed on one of my company's off days (Wednesday), so I can't exactly go there whenever I want to. BEEP is also mostly for computers and arcade boards, but I found some cool stuff the one time I have been there, including a Japanese Intellivision, a PC Engine LT, and a Linguaphone Education Gear that is not for sale. I don't remember the Neo Geo section for either of them.

I might be going back to Akiba maybe on Wednesday again to maybe buy a Wondermega RG-M2 I found if it's still there, so I'll stop by Surugaya and the rest of the good stores to see what they have for Neo Geo this time if I do.

• Like 1