IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

38 minutes ago, Steven Pendleton said:

If I had the cash, I'd buy that thing just for the serial number.

And don't forget to rewind your Neo Geo games when you are done playing them.

Hahaha. Good one Steve. :thumbsup: ;-).

I agree. At serial #000004 and was a Blockbuster rental is really a historic piece. Shame I don't that kind of funds for it. Maybe it wold be good for the National VideoGame Museum in Texas.

Anthony..

Just now, fdurso224 said:

Hahaha. Good one Steve. :thumbsup: ;-).

I agree. At serial #000004 and was a Blockbuster rental is really a historic piece. Shame I don't that kind of funds for it. Maybe it wold be good for the National VideoGame Museum in Texas.

Anthony..

Yeah, I showed this to one of my friends and he said that it's a waste since it's going to be 100% identical to any other Neo Geo in existence (not sure if that's true since the Neo Geo has a BIOS, which I know nothing about), and I said that it basically belongs in a museum as a piece of history anyway.

Still, I'm going to Akiba tomorrow to go to the bookstore to get some books for work, so I'm going to stop by Trader and grab that AES controller if it is still there! Actually, I just realized that I can go now, so I think I will! I REALLY hope it's still there!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Steven Pendleton said:

Yeah, I showed this to one of my friends and he said that it's a waste since it's going to be 100% identical to any other Neo Geo in existence (not sure if that's true since the Neo Geo has a BIOS, which I know nothing about), and I said that it basically belongs in a museum as a piece of history anyway.

Still, I'm going to Akiba tomorrow to go to the bookstore to get some books for work, so I'm going to stop by Trader and grab that AES controller if it is still there! Actually, I just realized that I can go now, so I think I will! I REALLY hope it's still there!

So true, it should be in a museum as a piece of history. I never seen a serial number that low before, and as a Blockbuster rental console with the barcode attached.What really is fascinating  and all the accessories are still with it. Being a rental unit, they usually get abused to no end. Amazing that they all still in one piece and really good condition. 

Anthony...

6 hours ago, Steven Pendleton said:

Get!!

They also have an AES + controller + cables for 30000 yen and also a Neo Geo CD + 2 controllers +cables for 31000 yen.

Awesome to knoe Steve. Nice prices too. Really liking all the info and pics regarding all you see. Hope that it's still there for you to purchase that controller bro. That would be a real score for sure. ;-)

Anthony..

Hi guys,

【お知らせ】オンラインにて大会が開催されます。ぜひご参加ください! #SNK #SAMURAISPIRITS #サムスピ https://vs.netgamers.jp/blog/?p=4719

Translated from Japanese by
[Notice] The tournament will be held online. Please join us! #SNK#SAMURAISPIRITS#サムスピ https://vs.netgamers.jp/blog/?p=4719

Anthony..

Hi guys,

■ノベルティ情報■ 「遊びは終わりだ!お片付けBOX vol.1」の店頭配布は本日で終了です

明日からはお片付けBOX vol.2が配布されます

けっこう大きめ

店頭には展示見本もありますよ

税抜き12,000円以上お買い上げで、1会計につき1枚プレゼント中で~~~す

#八神庵 #八神庵展 #SNK #INDOR
■ Novelty information ■ The distribution of “Play is over! Clear-up BOX vol.1” is over today

Cleaning up BOX vol.2 will be distributed from tomorrow

Fairly large

There is also a display sample at the store

Purchase of 12,000 yen or more excluding tax, one gift per accounting ~~~ You

#八神庵#八神庵展#SNK#INDOR

10:04 PM · Apr 2, 2020

Anthony..

Hi guys,

■定休日のご案内■ NEOGEO BARは、明日は定休日です。 次回の営業は土曜日です

そして、日曜はまた定休日です。 ※営業時間の変更などはこちらのアカウントよりお知らせ致します。 外は風が冷たいので、お気をつけてお帰りください┏● #SNK #NEOGEO_BAR #DUB_GALLEY
■ Regular holiday information ■ NEOGEO BAR is a regular holiday tomorrow. Next business day is Saturday

And Sunday is a regular holiday again. ※ Changes to business hours, etc. will be notified from this account. The wind is cold outside, so please be careful and return home ┏● #SNK#NEOGEO_BAR#DUB_GALLEY

9:30 AM · Apr 2, 2020

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

■商品情報■インテリアナンバープレート 5,000円+税 が、つい先程入荷致しました

KOF'95の設定時のラフイラストを使用したいつもと違う雰囲気の庵が、置いとくだけでオシャレなインテリアナンバープレートになっちゃいました

#八神庵 #八神庵展 #SNK #INDOR
■ Product information ■ Interior license plate 5,000 yen + tax just arrived

An hermitage with an unusual atmosphere using rough illustrations at the time of setting KOF '95, but it became a unique interior license plate just by leaving it

#八神庵#八神庵展#SNK#INDOR

6:13 AM · Apr 1, 2020

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

■新商品情報■セリフピンズ 1000円+税 (今春発売予定) 庵のあの独特の「(通称)三段笑い」をピンズにしてみました…改めて見るとすごい…

こちらは八神庵展店頭に見本を展示しております!! #SNKオンラインショップ にてご予約受付中です

#八神庵 #八神庵展 #SNK #INDOR https://snk-onlineshop.com/item/4580636072184.html?condition=ITEM:IORITEN

■ New product information ■ Serif Pins 1000 yen + tax (Scheduled to be released this spring) I tried to pin that peculiar “hermitage” (commonly known as “three-step laughter”).

Here is a sample at Yagami-an exhibition store!! #SNKオンラインショップ We are accepting reservations at

#八神庵#八神庵展#SNK#INDOR https://snk-onlineshop.com/item/4580636072184.html?condition=ITEM:IORITEN

8:58 AM · Apr 2, 2020

Anthony...

• Like 1

15 hours ago, fdurso224 said:

Awesome to knoe Steve. Nice prices too. Really liking all the info and pics regarding all you see. Hope that it's still there for you to purchase that controller bro. That would be a real score for sure. ;-)

Anthony..

Oh, I already bought it! That's my picture of it sitting on my desk!

I went back to Akiba today to look at some books for work, and I noticed I also got the price of the Neo Geo CD wrong. It's about 11000 or 17000 or something, I think (I already forgot but it's something like that!), not 31000 yen. That was another AES and I guess I failed to read properly!

Edited by Steven Pendleton

14 hours ago, Steven Pendleton said:

Oh, I already bought it! That's my picture of it sitting on my desk!

I went back to Akiba today to look at some books for work, and I noticed I also got the price of the Neo Geo CD wrong. It's about 11000 or 17000 or something, I think (I already forgot but it's something like that!), not 31000 yen. That was another AES and I guess I failed to read properly!

Oh really! That's excellent Steve. Looks in great shape for its age. ;-) 

No worries bro about the prices. We love to read up on all the cool finds that you go around looking at all the goodies you see. Hopefully one day, we can meet up and good around game hunting in Japan. ;-)

Anthony..

Hi guys,

Back with AtariAge member kidshoryuken. This time with see him at Iori Yagami Shop in Akihabara. Nice one as always Jim. Thank you for sharing this with us. ;-)

From the description,

"For a limited time there's an Iori Yagami themed Neo-Geo pop up shop at the Akihabara Container. Perfect for fans of this iconic King of Fighters character."

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

【店舗情報】「SNK美少女祭り in GAMERS」名古屋店会場、大好評開催中です

まだ開催期間はございます(~4/12(日))ので慌てずに

在宅勤務とかで時間が余ったならぜひこのへんのお求めいかがですかね…

#SNK #NEOGEO #ゲーム #在宅勤務
[Store information] "SNK Bishoujo Festival in GAMERS" Nagoya store venue, now being popular

There is still a holding period (~ 4/12 (Sun)) so do not panic

If you have more time to work from home, why don't you look for this ...

#SNK#NEOGEO#ゲーム#在宅勤務

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

【八神庵展販売グッズのご紹介】 「百合折りミニアクリルハンガー」受注受付中♪ 庵の代名詞とも言える特殊技、「外式・百合折り」をミニハンガーにしてしまいました! https://snk-onlineshop.com/item/4580636072351.html

#SNK #八神庵展
[Introduction of Yagami-an exhibition sale goods] Accepting orders for "Yuri Fold Mini Acrylic Hanger" ♪ A special technique that can be said as a synonym for hermitage, "External type / Yuri fold" has been mini-hanger! https://snk-onlineshop.com/item/4580636072351.html

#SNK#八神庵展

6:11 AM · Apr 3, 2020

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

「名刀・河豚毒(覇王丸モデル)」第8次受注受付が開始! ”名刀 河豚毒”をモデルにした記念刀、京都 東山堂の協力により ここに実現♪ 受注期間は2020/5/31まで! https://snk-onlineshop.com/item/4580015695348.html

#SNK #サムスピ
The 8th order acceptance of "Mei-tou / Kabuta poison (Hao Maru model)" has started! A commemorative sword modeled on the famous sword Kawabata poison, realized here with the cooperation of Higashi-Sando, Kyoto ♪ Order period until 2020/5/31! https://snk-onlineshop.com/item/4580015695348.html

#SNK#サムスピ

6:06 AM · Apr 3, 2020·

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

Back with Jason from goldengalaxiesgaming. After interacting with the kind sir from his previous Neo-Geo work with Baseball Stars 2, he did a great upload request with Magician Lord. Let's have a look to what he has to say while seeing his great gaming skills in action shall we ;-)

Anthony

Hi guys,

Got $45,000 burning a hole in your pocket? Well, here's just the thing for you! AA team member and Neo-Geo fan alerted us to this beauty. Potentially one of the first AES's ever made! Even if you've not got the catch it's worth a peek: https://ebay.com/itm/HUGE-Neo-Geo-AES-AND-CD-COLLECTION-WITH-OVER-90-GAMES-MANY-RARE-ITEMS-READ/333554480976?hash=item4da9657750:g:CQoAAOSw4mRecx~E

Anthony..

Hi guys,

Back with Atariage member Jim from kidshoryken. Oh man! He's at the Neo-Geo Bar in Akihabara this time. Enjoy. ;-)

From the description,

"In Akihabara, at a cool little place called the Dub Gallery, is a Neo-Geo bar complete with themed drinks, arcade games ready to play, and plenty of merch to peruse. Big Neo-Geo fan that likes a bit of the devil's water? This is the perfect place for you!"

Anthony..

Hi guys,

【お知らせ】 親密度UPキャンペーン開催中

期間中、ファイトやトレーニングをプレイした際に 取得できる親密度の獲得量がアップ! この機会にどんどんファイターとの親密度を高めましょう! ※開催期間は4/9 13:59まで #KOFG #KOF乙女
【Notice】 Intimacy UP campaign now being held

During the period, the amount of intimacy that can be obtained when playing fights and training increases! Take this opportunity to increase your intimacy with fighters! ※ Open until 4/9 13:59 #KOFG#KOF乙女

1:00 AM · Apr 4, 2020

Anthony..

Hi guys,

【KOFAS 豆知識

】 チームの絆を変更したり、 すべてのチームのチーム効果と チームごとに所持しているファイターを 確認できるようになりました! チームの絆リストへの移動方法▼ 編成>適用効果>チームの絆>すべてのチームを確認 皆さまにぴったりなチームを探してみましょう! #KOFAS #KOF
[KOFAS Travel Tips

] Change team ties, You can now see the team effects of all teams and the fighters you have for each team! How to move to team bond list ▼ Formation> Effects> Team bonds> Check all teams Find the perfect team for you! #KOFAS#KOF

11:00 PM · Apr 2, 2020

Anthony.