Jump to content
fdurso224

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Recommended Posts

On 8/4/2020 at 8:38 PM, GoldLeader said:

 

I totally wanted an Analogue Pocket!  (But missed out on the Pre-Order,;...D'Oh!)

 

Anyhow, Dark Arms: Beast Buster 1999 is my Favorite NGPC game.  To me it's like an obscure horror (shooter) game that would be at home on the NES or PC Engine.  I had a ton of fun with it until a girlfriend overwrote my game save with hers many years ago, and I'd been meaning to get back into it haha...

 

If ya want  to see a sample of gameplay, here's a video...I'd skip to about 3:15 to see it being played...Personally I'd just watch a minute or so...But I don't like spoilers so...

 

 

Damn, I knew I forgot to reply to someone! Sorry...

 

Anyway, I'll try it when I get either the Pocket or a real NGPC. I am very tempted to get that new ROM cart that Stone Age Gamer has in stock and go get a real system in town. Hopefully I can find a New Neo Geo Pocket Color. The transparentness of the New model looks awesome!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys,

What did I just stumble upon!? MVSX!? Is this real!? I have always been a huge fan of the big red SNK arcade cabs. Just look at that control panel! http://snkmvsx.com
 
 
Image
 
Image
1:56 PM · Aug 11, 2020·
 
MVSX
 
mvsx-host.png?v1.1
 
logo@2x.png?v1.1
  • VARIUS
  • VARIUS
  • VARIUS
  • VARIUS
  • VARIUS
  • VARIUS
  • VARIUS
  • VARIUS
com_clkzoom.svg
TITLES%20INCLUDED@2x.png?v1.1
50@2x.png?v1.1 

50%20NEOGEO%20MASTERPIECES%20OF%20ALL%20

BOTH%20MVS%20AND%20AES%20MODE%20SUPPORT@

BRING%20THE%20GOLDEN%20TIMES%20BACK@2x.p

  • THE KING OF FIGHTERS' 94
  • THE KING OF FIGHTERS' 95
  • THE KING OF FIGHTERS' 96
  • THE KING OF FIGHTERS' 97
  • THE KING OF FIGHTERS' 98
  • THE KING OF FIGHTERS' 99
  • THE KING OF FIGHTERS 2000
  • THE KING OF FIGHTERS 2001
  • THE KING OF FIGHTERS 2002
  • THE KING OF FIGHTERS 2003
  • Metal Slug
  • Metal Slug 2
  • Metal Slug 3
  • Metal Slug 4
  • Metal Slug 5
  • Metal Slug X
  • Samurai Shodown
  • Samurai Shodown II
  • Samurai Shodown III
  • Samurai Shodown IV
  • Samurai Shodown V
  • Samurai Shodown V Special
  • Fatal Fury
  • Fatal Fury 2
  • Fatal Fury 3
  • Fatal Fury Special
  • Real Bout Fatal Fury
  • Real Bout Fatal Fury Special
  • Real Bout Fatal Fury 2
  • Garou: Mark Of The Wolves
  • World Heroes
  • World Heroes 2
  • World Heroes 2 Jet
  • World Heroes Perfect
  • Art Of Fighting
  • Art Of Fighting 3
  • Sengoku
  • Sengoku 2
  • Sengoku 3
  • Savage Reign
  • Magician Lord
  • The Last Blade
  • The Last Blade 2
  • Kizuna Encounter
  • Shock Troopers
  • Super Sidekicks
  • Top Players Golf
  • 3 Count Bout
  • Baseball Stars
  • Football Frenzy
CLICK TO ENLARGE
 

KING OF FIGHTERS COLLECTION

1.The King Of Fighters '94 / 2.The King Of Fighters '95 / 3.The King Of Fighters '96 / 4.The King Of Fighters '97 / 5.The King Of Fighters '98 / 6.The King Of Fighters '99 / 7.The King Of Fighters 2000 / 8.The King Of Fighters 2001 / 9.The King Of Fighters 2002 / 10.The King Of Fighters 2003

METAL SLUG COLLECTION

1.Metal Slug / 2.Metal Slug 2 / 3.Metal Slug 3 / 4.Metal Slug 4 / 5.Metal Slug 5 / 6.Metal Slug X

SAMURAI SHODOWN COLLECTION

1.Samurai Shodown /2.Samurai Shodown II / 3.Samurai Shodown III / 4.Samurai Shodown IV / 5.Samurai Shodown V / 6.Samurai Shodown V Special

FATAL FURY COLLECTION

1.Fatal Fury / 2.Fatal Fury 2 / 3.Fatal Fury 3 / 4.Fatal Fury Special / 5.Real Bout Fatal Fury / 6.Real Bout Fatal Fury Special / 7.Real Bout Fatal Fury 2 / 8.Garou: Mark Of The Wolves

WORLD HEROES & ART OF FIGHTING COLLECTION

1.World Heroes / 2.World Heroes 2 / 3.World Heroes 2 Jet /4.World Heroes Perfect / 5.Art Of Fighting / 6.Art Of Fighting 3

CLASSIC COLLECTION V.1

1.Sengoku / 2.Sengoku 2 / 3.Sengoku 3 / 4.Savage Reign / 5.Magician Lord /6.The Last Blade / 7.The Last Blade 2 / 8.Kizuna Encounter /9.Shock Troopers

SPORTS CLASSIC COLLECTION

1.Super Sidekicks / 2.Top Player’s Golf /3.3 Count Bout / 4.Baseball Stars Professional / 5.Football Frenzy

FEATURES@2x.png?v1.1

50 legendary NEOGEO titles preinstalled in MVSX

50 legendary NEOGEO titles preinstalled in MVSX

The MVSX Home Arcade will include 50 legendary and popular titles from various NEOGEO Series such as THE KING OF FIGHTERS, FATAL FURY, SAMURAI SHODOWN and METAL SLUG.

Remake the classic NEOGEO MVS cabinet with 17 inch display

Remake the classic NEOGEO MVS cabinet with 17 inch display

The design of the MVSX Home Arcade is based on the nostalgic NEOGEO MVS arcade and will feature 2 sets of joysticks and buttons, stereo speakers and an 17 inch display. Enjoy all the classic arcade games with your friends again!

The size and panel fits perfectly for 2 players

The size and panel fits perfectly for 2 players

The size and panel is perfect for 2 players but is not too big (W15 in X D 17 in X H25 in) as it uses the classic MVS joystick and button configuration.

Both MVS and AES modes supported in MVSX

Both MVS and AES modes supported in MVSX

There is a AES/MVS mode switch in the settings menu that allows you to play either the arcade or home versions of each game.

Game image pixel to pixel scale and scan line support

Game image pixel to pixel scale and scan line support

The MVSX has a 1280x1024 LCD screen, and we have pixel to pixel scale to remake the perfect pixel style game image, and we also support scan line to emulate the old CRT image.

To make a full size arcade with a MVS style base

To make a full size arcade with a MVS style base

We have a standalone MVS style base for the MVSX Home Arcade. The height is 32 inches making the attached unit and base a nearly 5 foot tall arcade unit.

SPEC%20IFICATION@2x.png?v1.1
mvsx-side1.png?v1.1
mvsx-info.png?v1.1
ACCESSORIES@2x.png?v1.1
ACCESSORY
ACCESSORY
MOVIE@2x.png?v1.1
TARILER
MVSX ONLINE PRESENTATION
UNICO@2x.png?v1.1

 

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, fdurso224 said:

Hi guys,

What did I just stumble upon!? MVSX!? Is this real!? I have always been a huge fan of the big red SNK arcade cabs. Just look at that control panel! http://snkmvsx.com
 
 
Image
 
Image
1:56 PM · Aug 11, 2020·
 
MVSX
 
mvsx-host.png?v1.1
 
logo@2x.png?v1.1
  • VARIUS
  • VARIUS
  • VARIUS
  • VARIUS
  • VARIUS
  • VARIUS
  • VARIUS
  • VARIUS
com_clkzoom.svg
TITLES%20INCLUDED@2x.png?v1.1
50@2x.png?v1.1 

50%20NEOGEO%20MASTERPIECES%20OF%20ALL%20

BOTH%20MVS%20AND%20AES%20MODE%20SUPPORT@

BRING%20THE%20GOLDEN%20TIMES%20BACK@2x.p

  • THE KING OF FIGHTERS' 94
  • THE KING OF FIGHTERS' 95
  • THE KING OF FIGHTERS' 96
  • THE KING OF FIGHTERS' 97
  • THE KING OF FIGHTERS' 98
  • THE KING OF FIGHTERS' 99
  • THE KING OF FIGHTERS 2000
  • THE KING OF FIGHTERS 2001
  • THE KING OF FIGHTERS 2002
  • THE KING OF FIGHTERS 2003
  • Metal Slug
  • Metal Slug 2
  • Metal Slug 3
  • Metal Slug 4
  • Metal Slug 5
  • Metal Slug X
  • Samurai Shodown
  • Samurai Shodown II
  • Samurai Shodown III
  • Samurai Shodown IV
  • Samurai Shodown V
  • Samurai Shodown V Special
  • Fatal Fury
  • Fatal Fury 2
  • Fatal Fury 3
  • Fatal Fury Special
  • Real Bout Fatal Fury
  • Real Bout Fatal Fury Special
  • Real Bout Fatal Fury 2
  • Garou: Mark Of The Wolves
  • World Heroes
  • World Heroes 2
  • World Heroes 2 Jet
  • World Heroes Perfect
  • Art Of Fighting
  • Art Of Fighting 3
  • Sengoku
  • Sengoku 2
  • Sengoku 3
  • Savage Reign
  • Magician Lord
  • The Last Blade
  • The Last Blade 2
  • Kizuna Encounter
  • Shock Troopers
  • Super Sidekicks
  • Top Players Golf
  • 3 Count Bout
  • Baseball Stars
  • Football Frenzy
CLICK TO ENLARGE
 

KING OF FIGHTERS COLLECTION

1.The King Of Fighters '94 / 2.The King Of Fighters '95 / 3.The King Of Fighters '96 / 4.The King Of Fighters '97 / 5.The King Of Fighters '98 / 6.The King Of Fighters '99 / 7.The King Of Fighters 2000 / 8.The King Of Fighters 2001 / 9.The King Of Fighters 2002 / 10.The King Of Fighters 2003

METAL SLUG COLLECTION

1.Metal Slug / 2.Metal Slug 2 / 3.Metal Slug 3 / 4.Metal Slug 4 / 5.Metal Slug 5 / 6.Metal Slug X

SAMURAI SHODOWN COLLECTION

1.Samurai Shodown /2.Samurai Shodown II / 3.Samurai Shodown III / 4.Samurai Shodown IV / 5.Samurai Shodown V / 6.Samurai Shodown V Special

FATAL FURY COLLECTION

1.Fatal Fury / 2.Fatal Fury 2 / 3.Fatal Fury 3 / 4.Fatal Fury Special / 5.Real Bout Fatal Fury / 6.Real Bout Fatal Fury Special / 7.Real Bout Fatal Fury 2 / 8.Garou: Mark Of The Wolves

WORLD HEROES & ART OF FIGHTING COLLECTION

1.World Heroes / 2.World Heroes 2 / 3.World Heroes 2 Jet /4.World Heroes Perfect / 5.Art Of Fighting / 6.Art Of Fighting 3

CLASSIC COLLECTION V.1

1.Sengoku / 2.Sengoku 2 / 3.Sengoku 3 / 4.Savage Reign / 5.Magician Lord /6.The Last Blade / 7.The Last Blade 2 / 8.Kizuna Encounter /9.Shock Troopers

SPORTS CLASSIC COLLECTION

1.Super Sidekicks / 2.Top Player’s Golf /3.3 Count Bout / 4.Baseball Stars Professional / 5.Football Frenzy

FEATURES@2x.png?v1.1

50 legendary NEOGEO titles preinstalled in MVSX

50 legendary NEOGEO titles preinstalled in MVSX

The MVSX Home Arcade will include 50 legendary and popular titles from various NEOGEO Series such as THE KING OF FIGHTERS, FATAL FURY, SAMURAI SHODOWN and METAL SLUG.

Remake the classic NEOGEO MVS cabinet with 17 inch display

Remake the classic NEOGEO MVS cabinet with 17 inch display

The design of the MVSX Home Arcade is based on the nostalgic NEOGEO MVS arcade and will feature 2 sets of joysticks and buttons, stereo speakers and an 17 inch display. Enjoy all the classic arcade games with your friends again!

The size and panel fits perfectly for 2 players

The size and panel fits perfectly for 2 players

The size and panel is perfect for 2 players but is not too big (W15 in X D 17 in X H25 in) as it uses the classic MVS joystick and button configuration.

Both MVS and AES modes supported in MVSX

Both MVS and AES modes supported in MVSX

There is a AES/MVS mode switch in the settings menu that allows you to play either the arcade or home versions of each game.

Game image pixel to pixel scale and scan line support

Game image pixel to pixel scale and scan line support

The MVSX has a 1280x1024 LCD screen, and we have pixel to pixel scale to remake the perfect pixel style game image, and we also support scan line to emulate the old CRT image.

To make a full size arcade with a MVS style base

To make a full size arcade with a MVS style base

We have a standalone MVS style base for the MVSX Home Arcade. The height is 32 inches making the attached unit and base a nearly 5 foot tall arcade unit.

SPEC%20IFICATION@2x.png?v1.1
mvsx-side1.png?v1.1
mvsx-info.png?v1.1
ACCESSORIES@2x.png?v1.1
ACCESSORY
ACCESSORY
MOVIE@2x.png?v1.1
TARILER
MVSX ONLINE PRESENTATION
UNICO@2x.png?v1.1

 

Anthony...

Well... this is the Neo Geo 3, I'm guessing. Interesting... I bet you could remove the innards and put a real Neo Geo in there! Then you'd have a nice official and "real" Neo Geo cabinet! The buttons are not correct, though... why do they always do this instead of having a regular row of 4?

Edited by Steven Pendleton
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Steven Pendleton said:

Well... this is the Neo Geo 3, I'm guessing. Interesting... I bet you could remove the innards and put a real Neo Geo in there! Then you'd have a nice official and "real" Neo Geo cabinet! The buttons are not correct, though... why do they always do this instead of having a regular row of 4?

Truthfully Steve, I do like it. But not to the point I would buy it and spend a few hundred dollars for it. In the Tri-State area where I live, I can spend a little more and purchase a big-red MVS unit and say I have original hardware. That is always my dream to have one at home as well. But I live in small spaces, so that's out. 8^( Maybe in the future someday.

 

Anthony..

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, fdurso224 said:

Truthfully Steve, I do like it. But not to the point I would buy it and spend a few hundred dollars for it. In the Tri-State area where I live, I can spend a little more and purchase a big-red MVS unit and say I have original hardware. That is always my dream to have one at home as well. But I live in small spaces, so that's out. 8^( Maybe in the future someday.

 

Anthony..

Yeah, it's really expensive for what it is, even if it is really cool. I literally do not have anywhere in my tiny house to put it even if I could afford it, but it's still probably just another emulation box. Not much point in using that when I can use my real Neo Geo!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Steven Pendleton said:

Yeah, it's really expensive for what it is, even if it is really cool. I literally do not have anywhere in my tiny house to put it even if I could afford it, but it's still probably just another emulation box. Not much point in using that when I can use my real Neo Geo!

Same here Steve. My pad can barely hold any more "big" products when it comes to video games. I'm at a point that I was thinking of putting some of my goods in storage. but then again, I thought twice about it since I'm going to spend more money on products just sitting around and pay rent/fees for something that it's doing already in my house without additional cost. So I scraped that idea.

 

And your correct. It's another emulation box despite it looks tempting, but not $500+ tempting. I'll  have to pass on it. 

 

Anthony..

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys,

 
 
PLdEj9co_bigger.jpg
 

 

 

Anthony...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys,

 

 

 

Anthony..

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Well... this is the Neo Geo 3, I'm guessing. Interesting... I bet you could remove the innards and put a real Neo Geo in there! Then you'd have a nice official and "real" Neo Geo cabinet! The buttons are not correct, though... why do they always do this instead of having a regular row of 4?
Maybe it's from the people making Pandora's Box barrows with coin acceptors:


...or worse:


After all, the only mention of "SNK" is in the URL. :(
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yeah, it's really expensive for what it is, even if it is really cool. I literally do not have anywhere in my tiny house to put it even if I could afford it, but it's still probably just another emulation box. Not much point in using that when I can use my real Neo Geo!
Yeah. They imply it has perfect pixel scaling but that is not possible with a 1024p display unless they window 960p and waste some of that resolution and screen area. I'm sure it's just going to interpolate and fill the screen like any other emulator. :(
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At that price and look of the build on it, combined largely due to the asinine amount of fighting games vs the other rich titles the hardware had at not just $500 but even if it were half that it would be a hard pass.  I see no value in that at all unless you're someone who just wants to play a dozen KOF and family games along with yet again more fighters.  Remove the MS family, then what...little choice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/29/2020 at 11:26 AM, Hwlngmad said:

 

 

7 hours ago, Tanooki said:

 

 

10 hours ago, CZroe said:

 

 

17 hours ago, Steven Pendleton said:

 

 

Hi guys,

 

More regarding the product.

 

 

Anthony...

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys,

【真夏もKOFASと一緒に!イベント開催のお知らせ】 8/13より、真夏を楽しんでいる サマーナイト・ちづるのスーパーミッションを開催! また、氷塊割り!も同時開催!
 
氷像をたくさん作って限界突破に必要な ランクソウルを獲得しましょう
 
詳細はこちら▼ http://forum.netmarble.com/kofas/view/9/2247 #KOFAS #KOF
Translated from Japanese by
[Midsummer also with KOFAS! Notice of event holding] From August 13th, a summer night enjoying the midsummer, Chizuru's super mission will be held! Also, break up ice cubes! Will be held at the same time!
 
Make a lot of ice statues and get the rank soul needed to break through the limit
 
Click here for details ▼ http://forum.netmarble.com/kofas/view/9/2247 #KOFAS#KOF
12:20 AM · Aug 13, 2020·
 

Anthony..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys,

【お知らせ
 
#KOFG ラジオ第3回が9月末配信予定にて決定! 今回も皆様からのお便りを大募集します
 
テーマ: ・ファイターとの思い出のワンシーン
 
・助けて!マネージャー!
 
出演: #石谷春貴 さん(ビリー役) #深町寿成 さん(アンディ役) 詳細→
Translated from Japanese by
【Notice
 
] #KOFG The 3rd radio is scheduled to be delivered at the end of September! We are looking forward to hearing from you again this time.
 
theme: ・One scene of memories with a fighter
 
·help! manager!
 
Starring: #石谷春貴 Ms. (Billy) #深町寿成 San (role of Andy) The details →
5:01 AM · Aug 12, 2020·
 

Anthony..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys,

【キャンペーン】 ファイトスター獲得量UPキャンペーン開催中
 
期間中、ファイトスターの獲得量がUP! この機会にカードを強化しましょう! ※開催は8/15 13:59 まで
Translated from Japanese by
【campaign】 Fight star acquisition amount UP campaign now being held
 
During the period, the amount of fight stars earned has increased! Use this opportunity to strengthen your cards! ※ Held until 8/15 13:59
 
 
Image
1:00 AM · Aug 11, 2020·
 

Anthony..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys,

【MSA 更新情報】 8月17日までSPECIAL SUMMER CAMPAIGN CRANKを開催!「覚醒ブルーメ・メツェライ」「ポリーヌ」「ジェーン・ドゥ」を獲得することができます! #MSA #メタルスラッグアタック https://game.snk-corp.co.jp/official/metalslug_attack/news/20200813_01gf2y5.html
Translated from Japanese by
[MSA update information] SPECIAL SUMMER CAMPAIGN CRANK will be held until August 17th! You can get "Awakening Blume Mezzelai", "Polline" and "Jane Doe"! #MSA#メタルスラッグアタック https://game.snk-corp.co.jp/official/metalslug_attack/news/20200813_01gf2y5.html
 
 
Image
1:00 AM · Aug 13, 2020·
 

Anthony..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, CZroe said:

Maybe it's from the people making Pandora's Box barrows with coin acceptors:

 


...or worse:

 

 



After all, the only mention of "SNK" is in the URL. :(

19 hours ago, CZroe said:

Yeah. They imply it has perfect pixel scaling but that is not possible with a 1024p display unless they window 960p and waste some of that resolution and screen area. I'm sure it's just going to interpolate and fill the screen like any other emulator. :(

Yeah, I like the general idea of this product, but the actual execution just seems odd in a few places. I'm not sure how the Neo Geo X and Neo Geo Mini handled their video output. Did they have interpolation?

 

Speaking of the Neo Geo X, I actually was going to buy that Neo Geo X that I found a while ago when I went to Akiba the other day since it was basically a complete set, including the preorder bonus game Ninja Master's (I HATE that apostrophe being there, but that's how it is in the game's title...), but without the box or manuals for only 10000 yen, but it sold. I kind of regret missing it now and when I tried it I definitely approached it with a pre-existing bias that the thing is trash, so I wanted to buy it and play it with a fresh perspective, but it was already gone so I bought Cotton 2 on the Saturn instead.

16 hours ago, Tanooki said:

At that price and look of the build on it, combined largely due to the asinine amount of fighting games vs the other rich titles the hardware had at not just $500 but even if it were half that it would be a hard pass.  I see no value in that at all unless you're someone who just wants to play a dozen KOF and family games along with yet again more fighters.  Remove the MS family, then what...little choice.

This is the other problem that I personally have with it. I don't play fighting games ever except on the Neo Geo, and the only reason that I play them on the Neo Geo is because it's basically impossible to find AES games under $300 or so that are not fighting games. The only Neo Geo games I have are Magician Lord, KOF '96, and KOF '98, although I did find NAM-1975 recently for a decent but not great price and am thinking of getting it just to have something else to play, especially since it's not a fighting game.

 

Still, I do enjoy playing KOF '98 sometimes and I think it's a great game, but fighting is really not a genre that I personally care about at all and I will probably not play (m)any fighting games at all once I get the Darksoft cart for my Neo Geo. It's nice that there are some good fighting games on this thing, but I do think they went overboard!

 

No Windjammers, no Neo Turf Masters (I think there might be some licensing issue with this game), no King of the Monsters, no League Bowling, no Andro Dunos, no Crossed Swords, no NAM-1975, no Twinkle Star Sprites... but plenty of fighting games.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just thought of something for this new MVSX. I mentioned before that you could maybe put a real MVS in there (Bob from RetroRGB is thinking the same thing!), but if that doesn't fit, or even if it does, you could definitely fit a MiSTer in there for sure! I'm not sure how good the MiSTer's Neo Geo core is since my MiSTer doesn't work properly and I really don't care enough to build another one (I have real hardware for pretty much everything that it can do that I care about aside from X68000 and Vectrex, unfortunately. I REALLY want both of those!), but I heard that it's pretty good overall.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Steven Pendleton said:

No Windjammers, no Neo Turf Masters (I think there might be some licensing issue with this game), no King of the Monsters, no League Bowling, no Andro Dunos, no Crossed Swords, no NAM-1975, no Twinkle Star Sprites... but plenty of fighting games.

NTM is because the crybabies over at the Augusta Golf Course where the Masters are held are sue happy a-holes who throw their weight around whether it's founded fairly or not.  SNK chose to be lazy and take the easy way out putting that awful Top Players Golf on there instead of just placing the Japanese title graphics (Big Tournament Golf) on the screen instead.  They've gone as far as doing this with their HDMI TV joystick, but not on the NG Mini or this arcade1up clone.  More weird, NTM IS on iOS and Android and has the NTM name too, I have it on my phone, and it hasn't been hack fixed, so I honestly can't really contemplate the spinelessness, unless Augusta threatened to SUE after that came out but allowed that to remain in some trade off deal.

 

As far as Windjammers go, someone probably owns it since it was a DataEast game and they've since (whoever scooped it up) put that out on various services and created a sequel too very recently.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys,

 

Here's a video from TwistedGamingTV on the MVSX. Enjoy. ;-)

 

From the description,

"Today's video is about a sweet 3/4 scale arcade machine I was hoping that would see the light of day sometime and boom it's here. The SNK MVS X Neo Geo arcade machine dropping this Holiday season and will sure give the Arcade1up company a run for their money. This thing looks amazing and comes with 50 arcade games includeing King of Fighters, Metal Slug games, and more at $500.00 Let's talk about it."

 

 

 

Anthony..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Today marked 28 years since Geese Howard fell to his death. It was officially ruled an accident. :)

fatfury-4.png

fatfury-6.png

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Zap! said:

Today marked 28 years since Geese Howard fell to his death. It was officially ruled an accident. :)

;-)

 

I completely forgot about this Ter. Amazing that you remembered this and thank you for looking out for us to highlight what happen that day in South Town history.  ;-)

 

Anthony..

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...