#墓場の画廊 出張所 in ヤマシロヤ』に〝THE KING OF FIGHTERS’98〟のPOPUPコーナーが期間限定OPEN

イベントで大人気だった完売商品を再び手に入れるチャンス

お見逃しなく

詳しくは

https://hakabanogarou.jp/archives/13086

#ヤマシロヤ 5階売場直通

03-3831-2407 #KOF98
Translated from Japanese by
#墓場の画廊 "KING OF FIGHTERS '98" POPUP corner opened for a limited time at "Branch in Yamashiroya"

Opportunity to regain sold-out items that were very popular at the event

Do not miss it

For more information

https://hakabanogarou.jp/archives/13086

#ヤマシロヤ Directly on the 5th floor

03-3831-2407 #KOF98
11:08 PM · Aug 31, 2020·

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

□キャンペーン情報□ KOF'96カクテルグラス(1,800円+税)と、店内のお好きなグッズをどれでも1つ以上ご購入の方に、非売品「江坂の人々 特別編」ミニアクリルスタンドをランダムでプレゼント中

数に限りがあるのでお早めに

SNK以外のグッズでもOKです

#akibaTVG #KOF #SNK
□ campaign information □ For those who purchase KOF'96 Cocktail Glass (1,800 yen + tax) and any one or more of the store's favorite goods, we will randomly present a mini acrylic stand that is not for sale "Esaka people special edition"

The number is limited, so as soon as possible

Goods other than SNK are OK

#akibaTVG#KOF#SNK

9:16 PM · Sep 1, 2020

Anthony..

• Like 2

Hi guys,

ぐぬぬ…最推し(餓狼)が出ない…おのれランダム特典…また通わねば…… #akibatvg #SNK
Gununu... The best guess (fear wolf) doesn't come out... Oore random benefits... I must go again... #akibatvg#SNK

9:24 AM · Aug 26, 2020

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hey guys

I hope you all are doing well. 

Today is a sad day, as I am packing up all my Neo Geo home consoles and will store them in my closet since I feel it not safe to display them when I have guests and family and they bring their kids with them and lately I don't game that much either. 

Do you guys have any advise on how I should store my consoles? Is there anything I should be aware of? 

Don't worry guys, I am still a Neo Geo guy and still collect games :)

Thank you all and have a nice day

WRCN

• Like 1

10 hours ago, TheBeatMeetsMan said:

Hey guys

I hope you all are doing well. 

Today is a sad day, as I am packing up all my Neo Geo home consoles and will store them in my closet since I feel it not safe to display them when I have guests and family and they bring their kids with them and lately I don't game that much either. 

Do you guys have any advise on how I should store my consoles? Is there anything I should be aware of? 

Don't worry guys, I am still a Neo Geo guy and still collect games :)

Thank you all and have a nice day

WRCN

Hi WRCN,

Good to see you back on with us bro. I understand that you would like to store away your Neo-Geo products. I feel the same way with relatives and their children coming snooping around my room. So I lock the doors to be safe. I hate to be that way, but I have a lot of stuff that it taken me a while to collect, and I don't have a real bond with these family members.

For the game consoles, I use literature mailing boxes. They all come in different shapes and sizes, but here a sample for what I use for the consoles like the AES

11 1/8 x 8 3/4 x 2" White Literature Mailers S-273

Now for storing games. I actually use comic book boxes to store my AES titles. My NGDEVTEAM games are in a separate box, and have them all in there. Here's a pic o what I mean bro.

31CRDDegJhL._AC_.jpg

Hope this helps you WCRN. Feel free to ask any more questions as much as you like. Will be here to help you. ;-)

Anthony...

35 minutes ago, fdurso224 said:

Hi WRCN,

Good to see you back on with us bro. I understand that you would like to store away your Neo-Geo products. I feel the same way with relatives and their children coming snooping around my room. So I lock the doors to be safe. I hate to be that way, but I have a lot of stuff that it taken me a while to collect, and I don't have a real bond with these family members.

For the game consoles, I use literature mailing boxes. They all come in different shapes and sizes, but here a sample for what I use for the consoles like the AES

11 1/8 x 8 3/4 x 2" White Literature Mailers S-273

Now for storing games. I actually use comic book boxes to store my AES titles. My NGDEVTEAM games are in a separate box, and have them all in there. Here's a pic o what I mean bro.

31CRDDegJhL._AC_.jpg

Hope this helps you WCRN. Feel free to ask any more questions as much as you like. Will be here to help you. ;-)

Anthony...

Thanks Durso

I really appreciate the help, yeah you are right, I should go and grab boxes like that. You know it is expensive stuff, so can't let the stuff be broken. I have 3 - 4 AES consoles laying around, so wilI l be packaging tomorrow. 

That sucks man, I feel like that too, I don't have a strong bond with my relatives either like cousins and stuff, but I feel like they don't like me but they like my stuff. ” wow, let me have this AES man, you have 2 - 3 more, please”. Hell no, been working overtime to afford this stuff, no way ever. Wonder who has a good relationship with their family members haha? 

I am thinking to buy Samurai Shodown V Special and MOTW since they are my favourite games on Neo Geo. Do you have any idea how and what I should I buy? Things to look for? 

Thanks for the help, appreciate it very much :)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TheBeatMeetsMan said:

Thanks Durso

I really appreciate the help, yeah you are right, I should go and grab boxes like that. You know it is expensive stuff, so can't let the stuff be broken. I have 3 - 4 AES consoles laying around, so wilI l be packaging tomorrow. 

That sucks man, I feel like that too, I don't have a strong bond with my relatives either like cousins and stuff, but I feel like they don't like me but they like my stuff. ” wow, let me have this AES man, you have 2 - 3 more, please”. Hell no, been working overtime to afford this stuff, no way ever. Wonder who has a good relationship with their family members haha? 

I am thinking to buy Samurai Shodown V Special and MOTW since they are my favourite games on Neo Geo. Do you have any idea how and what I should I buy? Things to look for? 

Thanks for the help, appreciate it very much :)

Hi WRCN,

Oh wow. That's a tough choice to choose between SS5S or MOTW. Out of the 2 being both for the last in the series for the Neo-Geo, I would go with Mark of the Wolves seeing that is such an outstanding game. Sadly, both games go for good money on the 2nd hand market these days, but MOTW is my choice of of the pair. ;-)

Nice! 3 or 4 AES units in your pad. Awesome bro. The more, the merrier as i always say. Especially with the Neo-Geo. ;-)

Now when it comes to storage, they do have other containers that are stronger and weather proof. I use these white comic cardboard versions because they are exact fit for the AES and are easy access since I purchased them locally (like 1 street block away from me) . Maybe you'll like this option instead.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

Hi guys,

\新スキン登場!/ 夏、海、水着! 9月3日(木)メンテナンス後より、「夏の清和」シリーズが実装されますぞ! 期間:9/3(木)~9/24(木)11時 対象:Lv.11以上 メイン画面右側「花合屋」をタップ #サムスピOL #サムライスピリッツ
\New skin has arrived! / Summer, sea, swimwear! After the maintenance on Thursday, September 3, the "Summer Kiyowa" series will be implemented! Period: 9/3 (Thurs)-9/24 (Thurs) 11:00 Target: Lv.11 or higher Tap "Hanagoya" on the right side of the main screen #サムスピOL #サムライスピリッツ

5:00 AM · Sep 1, 2020·

Anthony..

Hi guys,

【MSA お知らせ】 本日より9月7日まで新イベント「PORTLESS COMMUNICATION」を開催中!ステージをクリアして「アッシ・NERO MK Ⅲ」や「デロリン・デロデロ」をゲット! #MSA #メタルスラッグアタック https://game.snk-corp.co.jp/official/metalslug_attack/news/20200901_01ik81h.html

[MSA Notice] A new event "PORTLESS COMMUNICATION" is being held from today to September 7th! After clearing the stage, "Assi NERO MK Ⅲ "And get "De Lorin De Rodero"! #MSA#メタルスラッグアタック https://game.snk-corp.co.jp/official/metalslug_attack/news/20200901_01ik81h.html

1:00 AM · Sep 1, 2020·

Anthony..

What are everyone's thoughts on MVS -> AES converted games? I mean, the ROM is literally the same on both AES and MVS versions of games, and from what I understand, the AES basically just has what is essentially built-in DIP switch settings to set the ROM to AES mode.

Anyway, I see these converts on ebay a lot and I have mixed feelings about them. Obviously the important stuff is (maybe) real, but I'm not sure about the carts and of course the labels and most likely boxes/manuals/etc. are likely fakes, I'm assuming, and I also suppose that there's not much preventing people from just making a 100% fake game and calling it a converted game instead of a fake. Not sure if anyone has tried these or anything, but I am curious.

Still, I'll probably have a new Darksoft cart here pretty soon anyway..

Edited by Steven Pendleton
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, fdurso224 said:

Hi WRCN,

Oh wow. That's a tough choice to choose between SS5S or MOTW. Out of the 2 being both for the last in the series for the Neo-Geo, I would go with Mark of the Wolves seeing that is such an outstanding game. Sadly, both games go for good money on the 2nd hand market these days, but MOTW is my choice of of the pair. ;-)

Nice! 3 or 4 AES units in your pad. Awesome bro. The more, the merrier as i always say. Especially with the Neo-Geo. ;-)

Now when it comes to storage, they do have other containers that are stronger and weather proof. I use these white comic cardboard versions because they are exact fit for the AES and are easy access since I purchased them locally (like 1 street block away from me) . Maybe you'll like this option instead.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Anthony...

Hey Anthony 

Thank you for your advice, I think I will go for MOTW, the Japanese version of course, then save some money and buy SSVS, the Japanese version again, because they have not a that bad price. £1000 for MOTW, and around £2000 for SSVS so I am saving money now. 

Yeah, I bought the consoles when the price was good and not messed up like now, got many games for £50 and stuff. I remember one collector was selling his everything Neo Geo so he could focus on Dreamcast, he offered me Metal Slug 3 for £1000, Metal Slug 4 for £800. I told him you must be crazy, look at the prices now, my biggest regret ever in my life.

To the storage, yeah Anthony, I will take a trip to the store now to check out what they have, the book bin seems strong, so my consoles and games don't get crushed, not a bad idea there Anthony l. That's a much better option.

As always thanks again Anthony, it's always a pleasure to talk to you bro, thank you for everything, and I really appreciate your help.

WRCN

Edited by TheBeatMeetsMan
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Steven Pendleton said:

What are everyone's thoughts on MVS -> AES converted games? I mean, the ROM is literally the same on both AES and MVS versions of games, and from what I understand, the AES basically just has what is essentially built-in DIP switch settings to set the ROM to AES mode.

Anyway, I see these converts on ebay a lot and I have mixed feelings about them. Obviously the important stuff is (maybe) real, but I'm not sure about the carts and of course the labels and most likely boxes/manuals/etc. are likely fakes, I'm assuming, and I also suppose that there's not much preventing people from just making a 100% fake game and calling it a converted game instead of a fake. Not sure if anyone has tried these or anything, but I am curious.

Hey Pendleton

I have been collecting Neo Geo for years but I am no expert, my knowledge is very limited, but from what I hear from collectors is converted games have little to no value, it's just not like the real thing. If a game is too expensive for me, I am thinking of going MVS route with AES adapter. Darksoft cart over converted games any day.

I hope somebody here, such as Anthony can help you better than me, since he has better knowledge.

WRCN

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheBeatMeetsMan said:

Hey Pendleton

I have been collecting Neo Geo for years but I am no expert, my knowledge is very limited, but from what I hear from collectors is converted games have little to no value, it's just not like the real thing. If a game is too expensive for me, I am thinking of going MVS route with AES adapter. Darksoft cart over converted games any day.

I hope somebody here, such as Anthony can help you better than me, since he has better knowledge.

WRCN

Yeah, the thing with the converted carts is that even if they use real parts, they're still fake, and I don't want to put something into my Neo Geo if I'm not sure how good the build quality is since bad cart voltage could potentially cause some damage. The Darksoft cart is a good quality cart, but my Darksoft cart arrived broken, so I had to send it back. Hopefully I get a replacement soon. I've been thinking about getting one of those MVS to AES converters as well, but I've heard that sometimes they are not so great, so now I may just use the Darksoft cart and be done with it.

Edited by Steven Pendleton
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Steven Pendleton said:

Hi Steve,

Well, it's a mixed bag of opinions regarding those MVS to AES converted titles for me. In the early days of me collecting. I purchase a Puzzle Bobble and a Metal Slug version for like $50 each. and they lasted for like a few months before they scrabbled and the sound was muffled before it did. But those were bought 18 years ago. I'm sure the makers are doing better works with better tech to help them do so. I never went the route again afterwards. Seince then, it's been official carts for me. ;-)

Anthony..

12 hours ago, TheBeatMeetsMan said:

Hey Anthony 

Thank you for your advice, I think I will go for MOTW, the Japanese version of course, then save some money and buy SSVS, the Japanese version again, because they have not a that bad price. £1000 for MOTW, and around £2000 for SSVS so I am saving money now. 

Yeah, I bought the consoles when the price was good and not messed up like now, got many games for £50 and stuff. I remember one collector was selling his everything Neo Geo so he could focus on Dreamcast, he offered me Metal Slug 3 for £1000, Metal Slug 4 for £800. I told him you must be crazy, look at the prices now, my biggest regret ever in my life.

To the storage, yeah Anthony, I will take a trip to the store now to check out what they have, the book bin seems strong, so my consoles and games don't get crushed, not a bad idea there Anthony l. That's a much better option.

As always thanks again Anthony, it's always a pleasure to talk to you bro, thank you for everything, and I really appreciate your help.

WRCN

Awesome WRCN. Glad you want to go the Japanese Mark of the Wolves direction. A better game in my choice of selections, and highly regarded by fans across the board.

Yeah, those book bins in black are strong plastic. The white cardboard versions are fine, but those are just bare basic that I have and want easy access to them to play my games. If you want something that's going to be stored for quite sometime, then the black plastic versions is the best choice bro. 

Glad to give a helping hand WRCN come by anytime bro. You're alwas welcome to post. ;-)

Anthony..

10 hours ago, Steven Pendleton said:

Yeah, the thing with the converted carts is that even if they use real parts, they're still fake, and I don't want to put something into my Neo Geo if I'm not sure how good the build quality is since bad cart voltage could potentially cause some damage. The Darksoft cart is a good quality cart, but my Darksoft cart arrived broken, so I had to send it back. Hopefully I get a replacement soon. I've been thinking about getting one of those MVS to AES converters as well, but I've heard that sometimes they are not so great, so now I may just use the Darksoft cart and be done with it.

Ahhh, that sucks man, I hope you get a new cart soon. Every human is different, some likes all the game in one cart, some people likes to collect the different carts. I like to chase down and game and want to feel that tangible game. I am thinking of going the MVS route when I have bought the most affordable games because I would like to have the games I can't afford AES. 

If you look online, some websites are selling CMVS, they are a little bit expensive but they will be more affordable in the long run. 

What do you think? 

WRCN

16 minutes ago, fdurso224 said:

Awesome WRCN. Glad you want to go the Japanese Mark of the Wolves direction. A better game in my choice of selections, and highly regarded by fans across the board.

Yeah, those book bins in black are strong plastic. The white cardboard versions are fine, but those are just bare basic that I have and want easy access to them to play my games. If you want something that's going to be stored for quite sometime, then the black plastic versions is the best choice bro. 

Glad to give a helping hand WRCN come by anytime bro. You're alwas welcome to post. ;-)

Anthony..

Hi Durso

I still can't believe the gameplay and graphics from Fatal Fury 1 to MOTW, can't believe it's from the same console. Yeah, the Japanese and European version is the same thing, I don't think about selling them later, I will keep and take care of my game. I would have bought many games when I had the chance but I am collecting Vita games too, so it became expensive for me. 

I bought the normal boxes, but I need to get the hard plastic ones since I will store them for a long time, and afraid something fell on them and destroy my games and consoles. 

Thanks, Durso, always a pleasure to talk to you and getting advice from you :)

WRCN

4 minutes ago, TheBeatMeetsMan said:

Hi Durso

I still can't believe the gameplay and graphics from Fatal Fury 1 to MOTW, can't believe it's from the same console. Yeah, the Japanese and European version is the same thing, I don't think about selling them later, I will keep and take care of my game. I would have bought many games when I had the chance but I am collecting Vita games too, so it became expensive for me. 

I bought the normal boxes, but I need to get the hard plastic ones since I will store them for a long time, and afraid something fell on them and destroy my games and consoles. 

Thanks, Durso, always a pleasure to talk to you and getting advice from you :)

WRCN

Yeah, can you believe it WRCN?! What progress SNK did with Fatal Fury in just 8-9 years. Have to admit their employees really made the best out of it and completed so much through the decade. ;-)

Glad you purchased the normal boxes bro. It's great to start off with them and what you have plan afterwards. My boxes are like 18 years old and still holding strong for just being cardboard. You're welcome WRCN. Glad you help you and look forward to continue when you have any further questions. Me and the rest will be happy to assist for sure. :)

Anthony..

• Thanks 1

Hi guys,

【お知らせ】オンラインにて大会が開催されます。ぜひご参加ください! #SNK #SAMURAISPIRITS #サムスピ #週末大会 https://vs.netgamers.jp/blog/?p=5155

[Notice] The competition will be held online. Please join us! #SNK#SAMURAISPIRITS#サムスピ #週末大会 https://vs.netgamers.jp/blog/?p=5155

Quote Tweet

icon_normal.gif

週末大会INFO

@vsnetinfo
· Sep 2
週末大会情報局: 第57回 サムスピ週末大会 開催告知 http://vs.netgamers.jp/blog/?p=5155 #週末大会 #サムスピ #サムライスピリッツ
8:31 AM · Sep 3, 2020·Twitter Web App

Anthony..

Hi guys,

【お知らせ】オンラインにて中初級者大会が開催されます。ぜひご参加ください! #SNK #SAMURAISPIRITS #サムスピ #週末大会 https://twitter.com/vsnetinfo/status/1296058861946732544 https://vs.netgamers.jp/blog/?p=5112

Quote Tweet

icon_normal.gif

週末大会INFO

@vsnetinfo
· Aug 19
週末大会情報局: 第26回 サムスピ中初級者大会 開催告知 http://vs.netgamers.jp/blog/?p=5112 #週末大会 #サムスピ #サムライスピリッツ
8:23 AM · Sep 3, 2020·

Anthony..