IGNORED

Looking for a game called "Cosmic Caver"

OX.

I'm copy and pasting this post from Yahoo Groups, since that's where I first saw the request. Has a little more info to go on.

From Yahoo Groups:

First Name: Douglas
Last Name: Stierman
tek_guy@me.com

Hello, I noticed that Jack Sughrue is in your hall of fame. I've been searching for a very hard to find TI99 game on cassette tape called "Cosmic Caver" and the only reference to this game that I can find on the web is in an article written by Jack in 1990 or so that appeared in several TI User Group monthly newsletters. In the article, Jack lists some games on Cassette that he had acquired at that time. Is there any way to get in contact with Mr Sughrue to see if he might, against all odds, still have a copy of that game? I remember playing that game on my TI99 many years ago, but as with many items from my youth, I never held onto the tapes that I had. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks!

Douglas Stierman
Can anyone help?
Glenn

I'm lead to believe that "cosmic caver" is indeed the correct title, the filename of the game image is supposedly incorrect but the game in question is indeed that of the screen shown.

Okey dokey, just want to make sure.

I wonder if it would happen to be in the collection that Ernie has been working on? Looking like our best bet at this point. I didn't find it in the 20 gigs of TI stuff I have. :-/

Cheers!

-Dano