IGNORED

Philia - Sequel to Elansar - JagCD

Orion_

Philia for Jaguar CD  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Will you buy Philia on Jaguar CD

• Yes, if it cost equal or less than 35$ (25?)
    • Yes, if it is 35$ to 40$ (25-30?)
    • Yes, no matter what !
    • No, I don't have a JagCD
    • No, and I have a JagCD (I hate myst, make an action game instead!)

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

Will the NTSC image problem be fixed?

At the time I made Elansar, I didn't know how to test in NTSC mode, now I can test.

The text in the bottom inventory screen was readable but half cut.

I fixed this by putting the text a bit up, and the save icon a bit down, so this is fixed.

I will post in the dedicated Elansar topic the list of difference between the cart and the CD version.

philia arrived today..

cool job orion_ !!

all in all looks like very professional coding

all the freatures of JagCD and load save to memorytrack looks good

also CD and Boxart

solved the first 2 riddles... good ideas and nice story

thanks & greetings

• Like 1

I tried to sell on ebay, I can't, I can only sell on ebay.fr, whenever I try to sell worldwide on ebay.com it refuse to publish :(

Damn. I don't use ebay to sell (maybe will someday, when I'll get tired of all my Atari crap :P) so I can't help you on this. Maybe someone on Yaronet could now ?

Smells good too?

Yes, it smells good.

A fresh print run of games/books/magazines/cd's often does. I also enjoy the smell of a hot console after about 6 hours of gaming. Some are more satisfying than others. I've found cartridge based top loaders to smell the best as their heat vents are often on top. The NES smells okay even though it's a front loader. The Jag CD unit smells pretty good but it takes quite a while to heat up.

Edited by travistouchdown

A fresh print run of games/books/magazines/cd's often does. I also enjoy the smell of a hot console after about 6 hours of gaming. Some are more satisfying than others. I've found cartridge based top loaders to smell the best as their heat vents are often on top. The NES smells okay even though it's a front loader. The Jag CD unit smells pretty good but it takes quite a while to heat up.

:? That's not normal.

There's a lot of good smells in Vermont... pine needles in a fireplace, the crisp winter smell (all year long!), fresh air, rivers, Stratton, Mount Snow, the Ghirardelli chocolate factory, Cold Hollow cider mill, Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream factory... and you're smelling burning plastic???

:?

Heheh...

• Like 4

There's a lot of good smells in Vermont... pine needles in a fireplace, the crisp winter smell (all year long!), fresh air, rivers, Stratton, Mount Snow, the Ghirardelli chocolate factory, Cold Hollow cider mill, Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream factory... and you're smelling burning plastic???

:?

Heheh...

Hey, one of the greatest smells in the world is my basement arcade when the cabinets have been on for an hour or so. That musty electronics odor is glorious. Zaxxon is especially fragrant. :D

• Like 2

Hey, one of the greatest smells in the world is my basement arcade when the cabinets have been on for an hour or so. That musty electronics odor is glorious. Zaxxon is especially fragrant. :D

Hey, in all seriousness, I'm tearing apart a Zaxxon standup. I bought it for ~$100 (shipped for $400... hah), but I'm using it to turn into a MAME cabinet. Would you like some of the left-over parts? You can have them for free, just pay for shipping. I haven't really torn into it yet, but I know the motherboard is in there, and I also won't be using the marquee since I made a Polybius one. Do you want the parts from it? I was just going to throw it all away honestly...

Let me know and I'll box it up and try to get a quote... or I'll just mail it to you, and then you just reimburse me for whatever the shipping says on the label...

All my Jaguar CD Game work Fine ! ( i have all Jaguar CD Games here :) , the American Hero, Caves of Fear, Big Bug and other Games work 100%. ) You may put the Jaguar CD not right on it?, But after a reboot it went. The Jaguar CD I have not moved it. When you first start the game is stuck!, The second start for there was very slow load times, these graphics and sound error after a restart of the game (Start New game) everything works without problem!. Since this time it works. Where I played it only once more only 3 times short.

Edited by ChrisWR