IGNORED

Joust Intellivision Game $10.00

BBWW

Only ten bucks. Funny though the bottom of the cart looks like a 2600 cart. Would love it for the label though. Should I buy, can't be worth anything without the box and keypad inserts though. :-) post-35882-0-10454700-1395767601_thumb.jpg

Edited by BBWW
  • Like 1

I could too and a box with an Intellivision Cart and overlays…LOL.

It would play poker when you inserted the cart though…but at least not break your Intellivision trying to push it into the slot. :-o

I think it's cool to play M-Network and these Intellivision Atari 2600 in your system changer. :)

Well, everybody here says the Brazilian Atari cartridge clones from Canal 3/Intellivision are among the best clones in quality.

They aren't the most common cartridges available and, generaly, are a bit more expensive than others.

So that price is good.

Ok, I've bought it! :-D

It's a very new seller, I hope everything goes well.

I hope you won't be angry with me. After reading your post I guess you were expecting a true Intellivision game.

Anyway, if you want the game, drop me a pm and I'll let you get this one for the same price, no problem at all.

• 2 weeks later...

Cartridge arrived today. :)

Conditions aren't that good but you still can see the picture and Intellivison name is clear.

In the title screen on game they put 'Canal 3' in the place of Atari! :) Well, it would be way cooler if it was Intellivision. :(

Fortunately, some canal 3/Intellivision games have 'Intellivision' on screen. I just don't know what games have it and what games have the 'canal 3' brand.

As I said, I think it's cool to use your system changer to play these 'Intellivision' cartridges as well as the M-Network ones.

My small Atari 2600 collection has some M-Network carts, some carts to rebuild those I had at the 80s (it's hard to find exactly the clones I had) and, now 'Intellivision' ones.