IGNORED

Modded Original Xbox with silver XCM case, 80gb HDD, composite cable, etc

sirlynxalot

I recently bought a turnkey modded original xbox (aka I did not mod it myself). I'm finding that I don't play it nearly as much as I expected, and I want to free up some funds to buy more atari items ;) This is truly a turnkey system - it is in excellent condition and comes with applications preinstalled. Just plug it in and you're ready to go. To add to the awesomeness factor, this xbox is fitted into a rare XCM silver plastic case that looks really classy.

So here are some more details:

This is a softmod, version 1.6 motherboard with upgraded 80gb HDD, recently replaced clock cap, and pin header and LPC rebuild (the pin header and LPC rebuild is for installing a mod chip on a 1.6 motherboard - although none is currently installed). Xbox Media Center, Coinops, and some other cool apps and alternative dashboards are already installed on the HDD - the xbox boots into XBMC. The DVD drive is fully working and has given me no problems for playing original xbox games during the time I have owned this. This lot also includes two S controllers, power cable, and composite and standard AV cables. Looking for $140.

And here is a gallery of pictures:

http://imgur.com/a/JOyhj

Edited by sirlynxalot
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...