IGNORED

Marc Oberhauser's Boxes!

toymailman

Hi all, I just want to let others know of Marc's great boxes. I have ordered MANY of them and he is super professional and the quality is amazing!

He has a website, retro store, and an AtariAge blog where you can see the work he has done.

Freelancer Games

Retro Games Shop

AtariAge Blog

Simply order from his shop or shoot him a PM. Then he works his magic and you get a fantastic piece of art!

• Like 1

Very impressive work! I knew Marc did this, but I had no idea about how many he had done. It is noteworthy that he has done so many while keeping the bar so high with respect to quality artwork and craftsmanship. I have marked these links as favorites and will spend some time looking through the sites in detail. Thanks for sharing!

I am compelled to add my voice to the growing throngs who appreciate Marc's work. Met him in 2001 and have been acquiring his treasures ever since.

And I can say from experience, he is an honest businessman and a class act!

For all who are new to my box service:

A box is EURO 14.00, worldwide shipping is EURO 4.00 (uninsured, no tracking, robust box, 5 to 10 days shipping time) or EURO 37 (insured, tracking, robust box, 15 to 30 days). Atari 2600/7800 and Coleco boxes include a cartridge holder, no holders for the INTV yet. The boxes are delivered flat (completely assembled, you just have to unfold them (it's very easy:)), so it's unlikely that they'll get damaged during the shipping process.

If someone organize a group order: Up to 8 boxes can be shipped for EURO 4.00, for EURO 37.00 more than 50 boxes can be shipped.

My Paypal address is order@retrogamesshop.com. and be sure to double-check your shipping address.

I also have to sing praises to the high heavens about Marc's work.

His boxes certainly beefed up my CIB collection.

I've never had an issue or problem with quality or shipping.

He makes wonderful boxes. No hassles. He is one of the nicest guys to deal with (on par with Bob "Pac Man Plus" and CPUWIZ).

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• 5 years later...
  • 3 years later...
On 11/15/2023 at 4:55 AM, ledzep said:

Ah, I guess he's doing the boxes separately, on Etsy?

https://www.etsy.com/shop/AtariGameBoxes

Yes he is and he continues to add boxes as well. I purchased Bugs Bunny (2600) during September and Crazy Climber (2600) and Jr. Pack-Man (5200) during July.