IGNORED

Attn: Chicago Coleco Collectors

I just left People Play Games and they just got a nice Coleco collection in. A boxed copy and sealed copy of Sierra's Threshold plus quite a few other good sealed and boxed games. Sorry, forgot to ask the price on any of them as I was there for PC Engine stuff today but thought anyone in the area might like to know. Thanks !

Adam's a little weird when it comes to using your phone in his store and most of the games in question are behind the counter, on the wall right behind where he sits, lol. Good guy though, might send pics if you were to call and ask. I live a few blocks away so it's usually on my Saturday morning run to stop in and say hi. The prices there have gotten pretty competetive with Ebay so I tend to talk more games than actually buy anything. I will try for a few pics but that wouldn't be for another week or so.

No Slurpy though, I know that for sure.

Looks awesome! Is there a Web Site?

Adam's a little weird when it comes to using your phone in his store and most of the games in question are behind the counter, on the wall right behind where he sits, lol. Good guy though, might send pics if you were to call and ask. I live a few blocks away so it's usually on my Saturday morning run to stop in and say hi. The prices there have gotten pretty competetive with Ebay so I tend to talk more games than actually buy anything. I will try for a few pics but that wouldn't be for another week or so.

No Slurpy though, I know that for sure.

If i'm in the area, I'll stop in there to see what they have and get prices. As was mentioned, there probably won't be any deals.

Words iManifest said he's gotten competitive with eBay, so as long as they are in the realm of fair market value, and not wishful thinking, I'm okay with that.

Let's just say the prices used to be worth heading over there for but now it's a toss-up. I don't totally blame him as it's a business and he should have it in mind to make money, in all honesty though, today's new collector does not care about the deal or the wait to get the deal, just to get said game in their hands...but...He's still better than any price you can find online, just by a lot closer margin than before. Again, I apologize for not taking a better mental inventory as it occurred only for me to come here and post about a block away from my house and I had just run 3 miles before stopping in. He generally get's in a decent stock but what hit me is that I never see any ColecoVision anywhere, at least not such a sizable lot all at once. Next time I will not forget, lol.