IGNORED

Atari 2600 Kiosk SOLD!

SOLD!!

Hi all, I have one of these sitting in my garage unassembled:

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/207240-atari-2600-kiosk/page-2

I have not put it together but I bought it off the original owner (besides the store). I do know the lights work as do the controllers.

Anyway, with the Midwest Gaming Classic in Milwaukee coming up soon I thought Id throw this out there For Sale/Offer. I am willing to deliver to the MGC if a deal is made ahead of time.

Here are pics and info from when I found it a couple years ago.

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/199827-atari-pop-kiosk-display-find/

Shoot me a message here or email me at bbrdejavu@gmail.com if interested. I would love to pass this on to a collector who will appreciate it. id love to keep it but I dont have the room and its just sitting in my garage waiting to be reassembled.

Hit me up with an offer if you are interested and are either close to me or are close to Milwaukee. I would consider shipping but obviously that would be expensive and time consuming.

th_IMG_0268_zpsc9c92bfc.jpgth_IMG_0267_zpsa4532fe0.jpg
th_IMG_0266_zpsd8a563be.jpgth_IMG_0265_zps4bd616ba.jpg
th_IMG_0264_zps3f810179.jpgth_IMG_0263_zps75496792.jpg
th_IMG_0262_zps79e65810.jpgth_IMG_0261_zpsb94ca7e0.jpg
th_IMG_0260_zps7ac81f3d.jpgth_IMG_0259_zps452f22a4.jpg
th_IMG_0258_zps40249c81.jpgth_IMG_0257_zpsb7969069.jpg
th_IMG_0256_zps24e69926.jpgth_IMG_0255_zpsc352ba2a.jpg
th_IMG_0254_zpsaa49cc63.jpgth_IMG_0253_zps69b65882.jpg
th_IMG_0252_zpsb051ee09.jpgth_IMG_0251_zps62dbd3ee.jpg
th_IMG_0250_zpsa6e27610.jpgth_IMG_0249_zps9452a7aa.jpg
th_IMG_0248_zpsc3cc930f.jpgth_IMG_0247_zps2d927abc.jpg
th_IMG_0246_zps13e05a2a.jpgth_IMG_0245_zps7e662f98.jpg
th_IMG_0244_zps5fa5ff1d.jpgth_IMG_0243_zps235f7a03.jpg
th_IMG_0242_zps1751fcb0.jpgth_IMG_0241_zpsbadcb775.jpg
th_IMG_0240_zps0f98b15a.jpgth_IMG_0239_zpsad214ea3.jpg
th_IMG_0238_zpsbce132ed.jpgth_IMG_0237_zps257b79a6.jpg
th_IMG_0236_zpse8cda6cd.jpg

Edited by videogamedomain

Hi all, I have one of these sitting in my garage unassembled:

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/207240-atari-2600-kiosk/page-2

I have not put it together but I bought it off the original owner (besides the store). I do know the lights work as do the controllers.

Anyway, with the Midwest Gaming Classic in Milwaukee coming up soon I thought Id throw this out there For Sale/Offer. I am willing to deliver to the MGC if a deal is made ahead of time.

Here are pics and info from when I found it a couple years ago.

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/199827-atari-pop-kiosk-display-find/

Shoot me a message here or email me at bbrdejavu@gmail.com if interested. I would love to pass this on to a collector who will appreciate it. id love to keep it but I dont have the room and its just sitting in my garage waiting to be reassembled.

Hit me up with an offer if you are interested and are either close to me or are close to Milwaukee. I would consider shipping but obviously that would be expensive and time consuming.

On the 2nd link, what is that piece in post #1, 2nd picture for?

To address a few things.

1. I do not have a set price in mind. I have a number in my head I would accept at a minimum so basically looking for anywhere in that ballpark. I normally would just price it but its not like these pop up all the time and have a set value. At some point I will throw an arbitrary number out there to get the ball rolling if needed.

2. I did not dissamble this. The guy I bought it from did. There was a bag of screws along with a lot of little pieces that I did not photograph. I am going to try to get some more pictures sometime this week as there has been a lot of interest.

Thanks for the interest so far and feel free to message me if you want to talk. :)

I did not see the PCB or the power supply. Can you take a picture of both please? That way folks can see the specialized board. I also didn't see the manuals that go on the control board or the empty 2600 that is bolted to the top panel.

My understanding is there are 2 versions of this kiosk. This one does not have the pcb as I took pics of everything it came with. thx

I'm sort of interested in this thing, but doubtful that it'd fit in the car I'm taking to MGC. I'd love to get some specifics on the size of the pieces for transport -- will you still be selling it after MGC? I'm in Chicago, so a drive to get it at some point wouldn't be a big deal.

Yes, I am going to work on selling it afterwards. Just figured this would be easiest to start with. I have an offer for the item shipped that I will look into but otherwise pick up/delivery would be preferred.

The biggest piece for transport are the Atari side pieces. I would say they are probably seven feet high. Otherwise it is all pretty flat right now. footprint is probably like 4 feet.

Yes, I am going to work on selling it afterwards. Just figured this would be easiest to start with. I have an offer for the item shipped that I will look into but otherwise pick up/delivery would be preferred.

The biggest piece for transport are the Atari side pieces. I would say they are probably seven feet high. Otherwise it is all pretty flat right now. footprint is probably like 4 feet.

Got it. Well, let me know if that offer doesn't happen.