IGNORED

Parsec WP8

parsec

Sorry if this is not the right place but I couldn't think of anywhere better to post this.

I've finally got the all clear from Texas Instruments to publish my Parsec WP8 remake (first mentioned here) and now looking for a few brave beta testers. If you have a Windows Phone 8 device, a Microsoft mail account and want to try it out then please drop me a PM with your e-mail. I'll send instructions on where to download the beta in a few days.

• Like 4

I would, but sadly the other day I was driving down a rocky dirt road, with my nice Lumia 1020 Windows 8 phone in my pants pocket next to the driver side door, and to my horror when i got out of the 4x4, the whole touch-screen was badly cracked, the led screen stil works perfectly no picture problems, but sadly no touch left.

Trying to order in a replacement touch panel, but it might be couple of weeks.

Glad to hear you got the all-clear from TI, nice news, and looking forward to more games like this ported to WP8 or other mobile devices.

Sorry if this is not the right place but I couldn't think of anywhere better to post this.

I've finally got the all clear from Texas Instruments to publish my Parsec WP8 remake (first mentioned here) and now looking for a few brave beta testers. If you have a Windows Phone 8 device, a Microsoft mail account and want to try it out then please drop me a PM with your e-mail. I'll send instructions on where to download the beta in a few days.

Great news, good job. Would it be possible to post a YouTube video of the game in action? Would love to see/hear it!

I am in. I have a Samsung Ativ and spent many hours playing Parsec on the TI back in my youth

Great news, good job. Would it be possible to post a YouTube video of the game in action? Would love to see/hear it!

I tried making a video but Windows Phone has no way of recording game play internally so the video quality was not that great. I'll make another attempt as soon as I get time.

I am in. I have a Samsung Ativ and spent many hours playing Parsec on the TI back in my youth

Great, can you PM me your MS mail address please?