IGNORED

Season 1, Round 1 - Wonder Boy in Monster Land

retrogamer64

What is your highest score in Wonder Boy in Monster Land? I'll be giving away prizes. The end date of this contest is June 5th.

Great. I have a Genesis to Master System adaptor but no Genesis...

I grow with Nintendo and I have to discover many Sega games (not that I didn't play some with friends). I'm sure I'm going to have much fun, just need to save money for a Mega Drive and look for a multicart!

Meanwhile, I'm going to emulate it.

Prizes? June 5th? I think prizes aren't necessary but ... ... if you want to give them, I suggest June, 6th and give me as birthday gift. |:)

• Like 1

I grow with Nintendo and I have to discover many Sega games (not that I didn't play some with friends). I'm sure I'm going to have much fun, just need to save money for a Mega Drive and look for a multicart!

Prizes? June 5th? I think prizes aren't necessary but ... ... if you want to give them, I suggest June, 6th and give me as birthday gift. I

I'll be sure to send a list of good SMS games to you soon. Even some not to get and which ones are rare

• Like 1

Oh, I'm seeing you're very young and new to AtariAge too.

Well, not really a problem.

But I hope you take some time looking another HSCs and see how it's done.

It involves some work and time.

I wanted to be a moderator of a High Score Club, I saw the SMS but I didn't take it because I'm not familiar with Master System enough.

I finished Alex Kidd in Miracle World, Sonic 1, maybe Asterix and played a handfull of games since the 80s.

Even after all this, I didn't consider myself up to the task. I could take buggy games, skip good games, let cheaters cheat me etc. I would feel more comfortable with a system I'm very well familiar with.

Also, I saw your topic about famiclones. It went without replies, I guess you should put some pics of your consoles.

And this new HSC is starting without some info. I mean, you mentioned 12 rounds here. Since this round ends June, 5th, it seems you're going for a whole year!

It's good to know how you're going to give points and rank players.

In conclusion, I appreciate your iniciative but it seems you should spend more time to know how things work before you can lead other members.

Yes, we just want to have some fun here. But it takes some experience to organize a party or people, certainly, won't be happy.

• Like 1

Prizes? June 5th? I think prizes aren't necessary but ... ... if you want to give them, I suggest June, 6th and give me as birthday gift. | :)

You'd have to emulate it anyway if you don't have an SMS controller to use. This is one of the few games that required an original controller to use on the Master system adaptor.

• 2 weeks later...

I could do better... the damn Medusa killed me...

Here's a tip. Go through the town and and there should be a building with a wrecked door and an empty space next to it with nothing but a window. Knock on that wall and you should be in a fight with a wizard. Beat the wizard and he gives you 9 lightning bolts. Then you can save those until you get to Medusa and just fire those things off!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...