IGNORED

Checking Interest for Air Raid Reproductions

Vidiot Games

Everyone Knows That Owning a Copy of Air Raid is Every 2600 Collectors Dream!

Vidiot Games is checking interest in producing reproduction Air Raid Cartridges. They will obviously be Atari black carts because of the cost involved in making Air Raid Shells. It will have new (and better looking IMO) Art work! Our First Run will be 20 Cartridges. Go ahead and throw any questions at us if you would like. Message us if you would like to reserve a copy and you will be put on the list.

Thanks

The Vidiot Games Team!!

Edited by Vidiot Games

I assumed by the "Air Raid shells" mentioned in the first post that Vidiot Games meant actual T handle replicas.

He made it pretty clear in the first post they will be regular, black Atari shells,

"They will obviously be Atari black carts because of the cost involved in making Air Raid Shells."

..Al

I assumed by the "Air Raid shells" mentioned in the first post that Vidiot Games meant actual T handle replicas.

Vidiot Games - Can you confirm?

Vidiot Games is checking interest in producing reproduction Air Raid Cartridges. They will obviously be Atari black carts because of the cost involved in making Air Raid Shells. It will have new (and better looking IMO) Art work!...

Thanks

The Vidiot Games Team!!

EDIT: Al beat me to it.

Edited by BassGuitari

Yep you're right. I read it too quickly and it seems my wishful thinking read what I wanted to read. :( Thanks for pointing that out.

Sadly that removes me from the list...I only wanted it when I thought it had a T handle.

Edited by Troy_Whelan