IGNORED

Almost there ;)

PacManPlus

I wish the A8's had this support. Our A8 labels and packaging look like kindergarten projects compared to these.

lol ... same goes for many colecovision homebrew labels for the carts . They are cheap paper labels on the carts and dont compare to labels such as what the AA store has .

• 2 weeks later...

lol ... same goes for many colecovision homebrew labels for the carts . They are cheap paper labels on the carts and dont compare to labels such as what the AA store has .

Not all homebrew labels in the colecovision community are like that. I may be a touch bias here, but I think the labels I make are pretty nice. Heck, my newest label option isn't even paper based and it has the best print quality I've seen.

Back on topic:

I really like the look of the 7800 K.C. munchkin game. That is one of my favorite go to games on the OD2. Are there any videos showing the 7800 KC in action?

Edited by pboland

Not all homebrew labels in the colecovision community are like that. I may be a touch bias here, but I think the labels I make are pretty nice. Heck, my newest label option isn't even paper based and it has the best print quality I've seen.

Back on topic:

I really like the look of the 7800 K.C. munchkin game. That is one of my favorite go to games on the OD2. Are there any videos showing the 7800 KC in action?

All the others that I know of besides yours are . I like yours alot Phil . I dont know which ones are yours but I have a Burn Rubber and Side Trak that I assumed were yours and I like them ... granted the Burn Rubber label is falling off and I have couple Side Trak labels that have spots where they dont stick so I dont know if that is a minor problem with the carts or labels not sticking enough . But when side trak was rereleased even after the (limited to 100) were sold I believe they used the cheap labels instead of yours . I dont understand why all of the coleco homebrews dont use your labels considering how much they cost .

Cant wait to add these to my 7800 collection !

Edited by AtariBrian

Wow! I'm very exited about all three games! Finally got to play the original KC Munchkin & KC's Krazy Chase a few weekends back on the Odyssey II, what a pleasure! As for Bentley Bear's Crystal Quest, I've been waiting for a sequel to Crystal Castles my whole life! Awesome work! Can't wait to buy them and check them out! Do I need to preorder or can I just get them in the AtariAge store?