IGNORED

Why DRAGON AGE Curls My Short Hairs

Funny ratings. What's up with your audience, MJ. They all scared of women?

On this side of the pond women can get extremely offended at anything with even a tinge of sexual innuendo - even if it's from another women. I don't mind the video (although I wish it were an actual review) but people need to know it's NSFW.

I suspect that this was a silly mistake on the part of all involved. Perhaps it's an 'I don't care what they think of me' video. I haven't played dragon age yet, but its fans have taken care to reassure me that it's not my kind of thing.

Edited by Reaperman

Good stuff! :thumbsup:

Sad to see so many adults are offended by words like "shit" and "vagina" in this day and age. I understand it though. Some folks don't get out much.

Again, the issue isn't if I'm offended: it's everyone else in the office and customers. I'm not saying censor out perfectly good words. I'm saying at least give fair warning.

Again, the issue isn't if I'm offended: it's everyone else in the office and customers. I'm not saying censor out perfectly good words. I'm saying at least give fair warning.

That's a fair assessment... I could have put a big NSFW on this video...and the I HATE U videos. Drunken Master Paul has the vocabulary of a sailor too.

• Like 2

Again, the issue isn't if I'm offended:

Yep I understand. Honestly I wasn't referring to your posts or your office when I wrote that anyways, it was the comments section on YouTube. They are part of the "Everyone else" as well for sure. Basically "everyone else" wants everyone else think exactly the way they do, and have the same beliefs and values that they do.

I get it.

Like I said, it's sad. You're basically free to express yourself but only if it conforms to the "everyone else"

You're right a NSFW would be polite, although honestly, GET TO WORK. :P

• Like 2

Good stuff! :thumbsup:

Sad to see so many adults are offended by words like "shit" and "vagina" in this day and age. I understand it though. Some folks don't get out much.

Vagina is not an offensive word, it's Anatomy 101.

The other word is offensive, at least to some. People who don't understand why foul language is offensive are generally people who have little to no class or respect. The fact that many consider it acceptable to curse in public in today's day and age is very indicative of where we are as a society.

Edited by DoctorTom
  • Like 2

• 5 weeks later...

On this side of the pond women can get extremely offended at anything with even a tinge of sexual innuendo - even if it's from another women. I don't mind the video (although I wish it were an actual review) but people need to know it's NSFW.

They can? Thats a rather broad and uninformed statement. Well now that you are through speaking for American women, (chuckle) let me offer this: Maybe you are keeping company with the WRONG sorts of women? ;)

Also, Doc, though I'm not a great user of 'profanities' myself, its hardly indicative of where we are as a society nor even a catalyst. I tend to be more focused on ACTUAL societal issues/woes - racism, sexism, 'religious' zealots run amok, rampant violence and hatreds, homophobia, etc.etc. - rather than if people are using 'naughty words'.

• Like 1