IGNORED

any updates of lost caves of kroz release

Actually, I don't remember why???? Is there a special reason or something? Is it too hard keeping track of PM's I guess.

(im seriously inquiring! you guys brought it up!) :P :P

No special reason I'm aware...just referencing some past, well, 'incidents' that GFYI has been involved here in the forums. I'm not shocked he doesn't check his IM's due to it. :)

Yes, they are called moderators and owners.

There is no built-in provision in the forum software for admins or moderators to view PMs. Only PM conversations that are reported can be seen by moderators. I could look directly into the database if I wanted to look at PMs, but I do not do so.

..Al

• Like 1

There is no built-in provision in the forum software for admins or moderators to view PMs. Only PM conversations that are reported can be seen by moderators. I could look directly into the database if I wanted to look at PMs, but I do not do so.

..Al

Of course! I was just alluding to the specific instances that everybody was hinting about here, which didn't involve some random user.

Of course! I was just alluding to the specific instances that everybody was hinting about here, which didn't involve some random user.

If anyone is stating that admins or moderators are modifying someone's PMs, that is complete bullshit. If I see any evidence of said person or persons making claims, they will be immediately banned from AtariAge.

..Al

Troll

For the record, I was just answering Rev's question. Considering the recent mess here about the canceled Hoover Boover game, and the amount of flak that you must have gotten in your PM's, I'm not surprised you don't use your PM's anymore. So that was all I ment. Sorry if you took it the wrong way. I don't have a stake either way.

The whole thing that Al was saying about the PM's came from someone else.

Edited by SoulBlazer

I would like to thank our testing team for really 'taking the ball and running with it'. And, one person in particular who has been especially diligent.

Kroz is complete, but this is an opportunity to not only find out if it operates as expected, but to address some issues regarding playability.

What I mean by that is that some rooms may be too difficult or too easy and feedback is being given for those issues.

John is addressing all of these issues, and then we will be recalling or issuing a new circuit board to the testers for one more round of testing. So far, about 13 or so rooms have been checked. I've been observing the feedback and just wanted to express how impressed I am with the testing so far.

This is going to be a much better game for everyone with all of the effort being put forward.

• 2 years later...