IGNORED

Would anybody be interested in this? (30th Anniversary Multi) ENDED

CPUWIZ

BTW, for those of you wishing for other games, take a close look at the title of the cart in the video and see if you notice anything. ;)

Since it has been brought up not so subtly ;) ...

I'm also being not so subtle in stating I want a copy of #2, #3, #4...Until the collection ends.

Thank you :-D

• Like 3

What games are on it? I see ten of them but wonder what else is on there? What are the mystery six? Prob too late now tho. I have all of those on the list so far but kung fu cause am waiting on kevins graphical upgrades of that and tank command.

From the video the complete list is:

3D Asteroids

Centipede

Choplifter

Dig Dug

Donkey Kong

Donkey Kong Jr

Food Fight

Galaga

Hat Trick

Joust

Kung Fu Master

Mario Bros.

Ms. Pacman

One on One

Robotron

Xevious

Ok the h2 might be who knows how long.. so yeah ok I am in although I have all those games cept 1..

So Mr. Cpu Wizard please include me on your list for all volumes.. thanks very much!!

And thanks Trebor for providing the games list of cart #1. Very helpfull!

Edited by Jinks

Sure, I already need to ship to Canada, the U.K. and Germany. Shouldn't be too bad in a bubble mailer. I'll put you on the list for now. Thanks.

OK sounds good, I leave it to your good judgement, if you feel bubble mailer will do the job and arrive intact count me in. THANKS.

Personally if I can play those titles on my on my original console with your cart I can always sell / trade my original loose carts.

Edited by OldSchoolRetroGamer

BTW, if anyone wants to work on a label, shoot me a PM with your idea.

Also, I will take POKEY's in trade for $7.00 in credit (Ballblazer carts, I will do $5.00, because I need to desolder the 40pin chip). :)

• Like 1