IGNORED

SOLD: Softmodded Xbox

unholy

Looking for a buyer for a softmodded Xbox. The system is fully functional and very quiet. It has an 80GB hard drive installed and comes with the following software preinstalled:

• UnleashX 0.38.0515A dashboard
  • Xbox Media Center
  • EvolutionX and Avalaunch installed as apps
  • Emulators: AtariXLbox (v7), BlueMSXBox (v8), MednafenX-NES (v14), MednafenX-PCE (v4), MekaX (3), NeoGenesis (v25), XBoyAdvance (v24), ZSNESBox (v3.5) -- NO ROMS INCLUDED.
  • Xbox Live Arcade

Also comes with an official Type "S" controller (clear), AV cable (composite video), and power cord.

SOLD.

post-27540-0-18157800-1397250606_thumb.jpgpost-27540-0-17660000-1397250621_thumb.jpgpost-27540-0-20407300-1397250634_thumb.jpg

Edited by unholy

• 2 weeks later...

To me it's bizarre that these have become difficult to sell. I use my original modded xbox more than any other system... because it emulates so many other systems.

It plays dvd's

it plays streaming video from your computer

It can provide streaming video to your computer

It plays NES, TG16, Atari, Colecovision, Sierra adventure games, Mame on and on. Sega... super nes... etc.

It can even play PS1 games

It also plays music

It also has 4 built in ports for 4 player games (dungeons & dragons heros is 4 players simulataneously)

It plays Halo & Halo2

It plays copied/backup up xbox games

It can install the game straight to the harddrive

You can hook up a usb mouse & keyboard to it to play sierra adventure games.

Beyond awesome. Plus the one you are selling has an upgraded 80 gig drive and is already softmodded and comes with a working controller & the av/power cables.

Somebody buy this , you will not be sorry.

• Like 1

I still have two hardware modded one's. one with an LCD. Still never found a buyer.

I turn it on every once in a while. It was the best back in the day... Shame they don't have a higher market or user base.

I think it's cause most people that want one already have one and those that don't usually only want to pay around $50 from what I've seen.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...