IGNORED

Season 3/ Weeks 7/8 ~ The NEW HSC ~ Radical Wheels Weeks

Vocelli

NIKON, Complete means all 30 obstacles complete, 0 obstacles left. StanJr, myself and others haven't been posting that we have 0 obstacles left, because we assumed with the map above that most people would be posting scores with all obstacles completed.

Right. What's the problem? I had 0 obstacles left with 1:53 on the clock.

I stand corrected

Motorodeo 1020

I definitely picked easy & am definitely in control of the truck. Still don't know what I'm doing though, except I just learned how to do the wheelie which helps.

I forgot my BMX score & don't have my pics with me

ok I got a new BMX score but still don't have my camera 14530 (19540 3rd edit)

time to play some Skateboardin'

Gorfy -- Motorodeo is also one of the few games I've ever bought N.I.B.! :lol:

-- ok, back again atcha! :44 Complete!

thanks Capitan for the map (before the game was even announced!)

it only gets better from here so my pics will be for better scores, except maybe Motorodeo we'll see...

Edited by S.BAZ
  • Like 1

My Harmony cart goes vertical hold haywire on this game, so playing it in emulation.

This is a PAL game, so unless your monitor/TV can do 50 Hz, it isn't the cart that is the issue.

And just so everyone knows, it is very important to be able to do a wheelie (Hold Down, you can also hold forward/back at the same time as down). The wheelie allows you to run up walls and collect white 50 point markers, and knock down the brick walls for 20 points to boot.

This isn't my high score run, but does give you an idea where you can flip your bike to score points. Still working on a great run (this one has 8+ mistakes), but it takes about 5-10 tries to get a decent run in that scores 34k+.

Here's a map as well.

gallery_38581_1110_22087.png

Edited by CapitanClassic
  • Like 2

This is a PAL game, so unless your monitor/TV can do 50 Hz, it isn't the cart that is the issue.

And just so everyone knows, it is very important to be able to do a wheelie (Hold Down, you can also hold forward/back at the same time as down). The wheelie allows you to run up walls and collect white 50 point markers, and knock down the brick walls for 20 points to boot.

This isn't my high score run, but does give you an idea where you can flip your bike to score points. Still working on a great run (this one has 8+ mistakes), but it takes about 5-10 tries to get a decent run in that scores 34k+.

Here's a map as well.

gallery_38581_1110_22087.png

That's one psychedelic map, man! :-o:thumbsup::-o