IGNORED

Vectrex Shells and PCBs interest check (colors, multi-carts too)

5-11under

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Unfortunately, Collectorvision is no longer getting into Vectrex games, so it would be very difficult to find someone who wanted a significant number of carts. George Pelonis has had to find an alternate method of housing his PCBs for Warrior and future games. I still think that doing a translucent run would be your best bet of getting a new mold made.

Unfortunately, Collectorvision is no longer getting into Vectrex games, so it would be very difficult to find someone who wanted a significant number of carts. George Pelonis has had to find an alternate method of housing his PCBs for Warrior and future games. I still think that doing a translucent run would be your best bet of getting a new mold made.

Can't he buy shells from Sean Kelly?

Unfortunately, Collectorvision is no longer getting into Vectrex games, so it would be very difficult to find someone who wanted a significant number of carts.

Well, that explains why Brecher is coming out through Luchs Soft directly in the near future then. Sascha never mentioned anything about Collectorvision when I spoke to him recently.

CollectorVision has decided to focus on Super Nintendo as its new endeavor which coincides perfectly with Sasha self-publishing his games.

I don't believe George can get them from Sean anymore. People receiving Warriors currently are stating that the PCBs come in raw molded shells or a 3D printed type. They have a few rough edges and pieces have been falling off.

Surprised he can't get these from Sean. I got another batch earlier this year from Sean (April), but I got the impression that Sean was running a bit low on the shells.

Don't like saying it too loudly here, but I think I bought the majority of his last batch, as Packrat has been selling so many Vectrex games since last Fall. I ran out of the first batch I bought in just 6 months, and it was supposed to last 3 years!

I'd still be interested in these, especially translucent shells. Depending on price, I would possibly be interested in a batch (but not 1,000 at this point in time — maybe in the next 6 months or so though).

• Like 1