IGNORED

Atari2600.com Open for Business?

ValkerieSilk

Yeah had called ...no response. ..

I did have a minor issue a few months back with slow shipment and called but never received a response either, but a few days later everything showed up just as ordered. I have done business with them for several years now and he always seems to do a pretty good job.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I see. That's odd, all of my orders since 2008 have arrived in less then a week. I get no response via phone or email, I hope everything is ok with Joe.

I had placed two orders about a month ago and they arrived yesterday, so yours will likely arrive any day now.

• 2 weeks later...

I had placed two orders about a month ago and they arrived yesterday, so yours will likely arrive any day now.

Yep... You were dead on with that shipping estimate... An order placed a month ago just shipped... Better late then never and totally happy there is still a heartbeat at Atari2600...

Yep... You were dead on with that shipping estimate... An order placed a month ago just shipped... Better late then never and totally happy there is still a heartbeat at Atari2600...

It is strange though. I have probably bought things from them around 5 - 8 times and have always received it 2 or 3 days later.

But I haven't bought anything recently

• 4 weeks later...

I placed an order on 5/19 and have not recieved it yet. I kept checking the status to see if it shipped and 10 days later it said completed. I have bought from this site before with no problems. I have contacted 3 times asking for a tracking # or update and no reply. I'm disappointed on this order.

I've ordered from Atari2600.com a few times over the last couple of years and have always received my order within 4-5 days.

The last order I placed for a few Intellivision carts arrived quickly as normal, but they weren't in the best shape. That is unusual because everything I've ever gotten from them has been in excellent condition.

Gamester81, on 08 Jun 2014 - 12:41 AM, said:Gamester81, on 08 Jun 2014 - 12:41 AM, said:Gamester81, on 08 Jun 2014 - 12:41 AM, said:

I'm personal friends with Joe and plan on swinging by his place soon to catch up. I will pass along your guys' feedback. Thanks.

Thanks John

I ordered some stuff about a week and half ago. Its still showing pending shipping. I emailed and called but haven't heard anything back yet. I have order from him many times and it was always great service, I don't mind waiting but I would like to here something back so I know what is going on. Maybe a estimated date of shipping would be nice.

Edited by RelliK111

I would just like to add that to my understanding this, like many other niche hobby websites, is run by one person.

In this age when we can all get instant updates on so many things, it is frustrating and confusing when we are left in the dark for so long.

Here in the US, we just had a holiday weekend and the start of Summer. I believe the person running atari2600.com has been traveling.

I also believe if he has something to sell, and you order it, you will eventually receive it and there is no claims to my knowledge of Atari2600.com ripping anyone off.

I don't know the site owner, I have just ordered a few things over the past four years.

It doesn't help your situation though. Sorry about that.