IGNORED

Whaddya think of this box 'o crap?

Brad2600

I know it's kind of silly to bid on a box of crap..since I am not known to collect feces of any type.

However, I won't know exactly what I'm getting until I pay for it and it's sent.

Bad idea even bidding on it? :roll:

At the same time, I'm excited to see what I got!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=3011728591

I can't believe you bid on that, that was part of the contest I believe.  :roll:

I'm not worried.

Besides, I can always leave negative feedback and file a fraud report if it isn't what it claims to be.

I dunno. I'm so stupid sometimes.

I know it is for a contest, but that picture have some nice carts like Laser Gates.  If someone didn't know better, they would think that is what they were getting.

I will find out once it arrives.

I am not that naive.

If it's all Combat and Pac-Man carts, I'll send them all to AtariAge for store credit. :D

If it's what is actually in the picture, then I won't be the fool. :D

I know it is for a contest, but that picture have some nice carts like Laser Gates.  If someone didn't know better, they would think that is what they were getting.

I will find out once it arrives.

I am not that naive.

If it's all Combat and Pac-Man carts, I'll send them all to AtariAge for store credit. :D

If it's what is actually in the picture, then I won't be the fool. :D

It clearly states that it is not what is pictured

Here is the quote from the ebay auction

"NOTE: The carts below are NOT what you will receive. You will receive CRAP, CRAP, CRAP. I just included the pic because it's pretty."

The auction clearly states that you will be sent crap.  Since this is part of the contest I would maybe email the seller and see if you can work something out.  I too have an auction listed that is part of the contest and am shocked that there are 5 bids on it.

Waiting for response from seller.

I would be absolutely taken if those carts pictured did not show up. Oh well.

Whatever.

I'm a moron, alrighty?

I wouldn't worry about it, the seller has a 99.8% positive feedback rating. Even if you're genuinely not getting the "crap" pictured I'm sure you and the other party will be able to work something out.

Well, Kepone already KNEW that he was going to get the carts pictured, because I PM'd him over a week ago to let him know about it after Kristine asked me to pass word along. Yes, it was part of her auction for the contest, but when people wanted to really bid on it, she saw a good opportunity to see the games in the picture all at once as a reward for whoever was the good sport to bid.

But he was forbidden to tell anyone, partly to keep the good deal to himself.

However, initially, the pictured carts were NOT going to be sent. It WAS for the contest, after all.

Well, Kepone already KNEW that he was going to get the carts pictured, because I PM'd him over a week ago to let him know about it after Kristine asked me to pass word along.  Yes, it was part of her auction for the contest, but when people wanted to really bid on it, she saw a good opportunity to see the games in the picture all at once as a reward for whoever was the good sport to bid.

But he was forbidden to tell anyone, partly to keep the good deal to himself.

However, initially, the pictured carts were NOT going to be sent.  It WAS for the contest, after all.

:lol: Sweet. :D

Sweet for Kepone? Yes. But incredibly annoying with the constant "Am I screwed? I think I'm screwed. I didn't really read it. Will you send me the carts in the pic even though the ad states they aren't included? You will? Great! Wait, is this a trick? NO? Really? Am I screwed? I think I'm screwed. Hey, AA gang, am I screwed? I e-mailed the seller and she said I wasn't. Really? No? What? HUh?"

Criminy Kepone. I hope you read future eBay auction listings a leeeeeetle bit closer before bidding next time. And before anyone harps in with "FRAUD! FRAUD!", what if the photo had been of a bikinied babe like a recent Atari 2600 Jr. auction? If he had bid, would he REALLY have expected her to arrive in 7 to 10 days?

"Am I screwed? Will the chick arrive if I win? The auction didn't say she was included, but the picture leads me to believe she will be. Am I screwed?" Ad infinitum.

Lessons learned by all here. Let's move on.