IGNORED

COLLECTORVISION - Official Thread for SPACE RAID - ORDER DIGITAL ROM NOW!

Rev

I see that more versions of the CBS box were opened up. I was on the wait list and have already paid for the Mattel version, I assume that I can just pay the $55+$3 additional shipping on the 2nd box? (rather than full $12 shipping)

I think that would be correct.

Is there actually a need for anyone to be announcing what they've paid for on the forums?

Well, I think in other homebrew threads, people have been doing it. And then the seller marks 'paid' by their name....its a local custom I guess.

Rev,

I don't see my name on the list?

I have sent my payment around a week ago for the coleco style.

And i see that there is no more waiting list for the CBS. Can i just send an other payment?

Yeah, just send in payment. Ill adjust list.

can you put me down for 2 CBS style? if any are still available. This looks like an excellent game. Anyway to add this to my existing order of 2 Mattel Coleco style to save on shipping? I have already paid for the first 2 Mattel/Coleco versions.

can you put me down for 2 CBS style? if any are still available. This looks like an excellent game. Anyway to add this to my existing order of 2 Mattel Coleco style to save on shipping? I have already paid for the first 2 Mattel/Coleco versions.

Done.

You won't pay shipping twice, just drop a note when making payment

:)

Thanks, payment has been sent. I now have 4 of these paid for. I am going to be broke but I do look forward to opening one of them. This is shaping up to be a great year for Intellivision.

One Mattel-style please; payment coming soon.

I sent payment later that day, but I don't see my name on the list. I think I forgot to give my forum nickname on the payment email, so I forwarded the PayPal email with that info. Please let me know if you have all the info you need now.

I sent payment later that day, but I don't see my name on the list. I think I forgot to give my forum nickname on the payment email, so I forwarded the PayPal email with that info. Please let me know if you have all the info you need now.

You are on list at 39. Thanks!!