IGNORED

COLLECTORVISION - Official Thread for SPACE RAID - ORDER DIGITAL ROM NOW!

Rev

Ooops! My order arrived however I was supposed to have a Space Raid (intv) and I received a Sydney Hunter(CBS) in it's place. The Sydney Hunter (intv) that was included was correct. Can I send it back and exchange it? The piece if paper with the games checked off is correct, but the wrong game was shipped.

Ooops! My order arrived however I was supposed to have a Space Raid (intv) and I received a Sydney Hunter(CBS) in it's place. The Sydney Hunter (intv) that was included was correct. Can I send it back and exchange it? The piece if paper with the games checked off is correct, but the wrong game was shipped.

PM sent!

Received mine today! Works great, although I do have to back out the cart a hair to get it to start.

Very impressive, nice smooth controls. Very playable. Only minor nitpick is the flickering on the brick walls, I take it these are multiplexed moving objects?

Plus I received a free gift with purchase, hiding in the packing beans:

post-34908-0-95290300-1413384875_thumb.jpg

Received mine today! Works great, although I do have to back out the cart a hair to get it to start.

Very impressive, nice smooth controls. Very playable. Only minor nitpick is the flickering on the brick walls, I take it these are multiplexed moving objects?

Plus I received a free gift with purchase, hiding in the packing beans:

Yes. I've used multiplexed sprites for walls, these are too big and smooth moving for using definable cards.

Congrats on your free gift. One time I got a black plastic C-shaped figure :D

• Like 2