IGNORED

COLLECTORVISION - Official Thread for SPACE RAID - ORDER DIGITAL ROM NOW!

Rev

It is so frustrating seeing more recently shipped items arrive, but my original Space Raids are nowhere to be found. It really angers me that whoever received them in error didn't bother to forward them to me. Instead, they must have kept them, and got two Space Raids for free. :mad:

You said they're being re-sent.

Do you think they'll arrive

a) faster

b) slower

c) the same regardless

if you keep complaining?

• Like 1

I cant say I have ever seen anyone put up such a fuss over a simple item lost in the mail.

It has gotten to an obnoxious point...everyone who follows this thread gets a email update every time you feel the need to "vent" here and it wastes all our time.

Your mail issue has nothing to do with this thread at all...if you are that upset start your own separate thread about your "major" problem so the rest of us don't have to get daily emails about it unless we want to.

Your problem seems quite simple and hardly worth one post...only a pm to colecomaster and nothing more.

Your item got lost in the mail...or held up by customs or misdirected in the postal system...this happens every great once in a while...sometimes the item shows up in a few weeks and sometimes it is lost forever.

You were offered a refund right away...you were now sent out new copies...so you may end up with 2 sets of games when this is said and done.

Collectorvision is a stand up company, they never have screwed anyone over and they offered you immediate service on fixes to your problem....I don't see your problem at all now? Stop thread crapping!!!

If I were them I would be very reluctant to ever sell to you again :x

• Like 2

I cant say I have ever seen anyone put up such a fuss over a simple item lost in the mail.

It has gotten to an obnoxious point...everyone who follows this thread gets a email update every time you feel the need to "vent" here and it wastes all our time.

Your mail issue has nothing to do with this thread at all...if you are that upset start your own separate thread about your "major" problem so the rest of us don't have to get daily emails about it unless we want to.

Your problem seems quite simple and hardly worth one post...only a pm to colecomaster and nothing more.

Your item got lost in the mail...or held up by customs or misdirected in the postal system...this happens every great once in a while...sometimes the item shows up in a few weeks and sometimes it is lost forever.

You were offered a refund right away...you were now sent out new copies...so you may end up with 2 sets of games when this is said and done.

Collectorvision is a stand up company, they never have screwed anyone over and they offered you immediate service on fixes to your problem....I don't see your problem at all now? Stop thread crapping!!!

If I were them I would be very reluctant to ever sell to you again :x

I have no idea why you are bringing up CollectorVision. I am not venting about them, and this is not about them in the least.

I will NOT end up with 2 sets of games, because I have already promised to return the original set if it ever arrives.

Just a question... wouldn't it be just as easy for you to turn off email notifications as it would be easy for me to create a new thread? Just asking...

Somebody suggested that I vent elsewhere. Where else would I vent about something Intellivision-related than on an Intellivision forum?

Eric7100, on 07 Nov 2014 - 6:34 PM, said:

I have no idea

This I believe...as you don't seem to have any idea how you are irritating everyone else here.

Just a question... wouldn't it be just as easy for you to turn off email notifications as it would be easy for me to create a new thread? Just asking...

No.

Somebody suggested that I vent elsewhere. Where else would I vent about something Intellivision-related than on an Intellivision forum?

Anywhere else where you might find people who actually do care about listening to you go on and on about your pointless, repetitive drivel. Best of luck with that.

By the way, in case your curious (I am sure you are) I received both my packages of my 2 copies of space raid and 2 copies of Sydney hunter...it seems collectorvision has not completely halted their shipping process until you receive your games. :D

I guess there really are 2 types of people in the world: those who have dealt with the postal system in the past, and those that were literally born yesterday.

I'd hate to see the McDonald's rage when his meal doesn't come exactly as ordered. Probably ends up with a whole blog dedicated to it.

Edited by freeweed
  • Like 1

Oh great. Here we go again.....

;-)

Dear Sir/Madam

I would like to complain in the strongest possible way to aliens abducting my videogames. I feel something must be done to counter this video game menace. I feel only the strongest possible show of force will send them back to the moon (or nearest alien lair ) and allow us to enjoy our retro gaming in the peace that we so deserve.

I hope you will publish these comments to make forum members fully aware of the dangers of aliens and waiting for packages....

Yours sincerely

A.Gamer

• Like 1