IGNORED

COLLECTORVISION - Official Thread for SPACE RAID - ORDER DIGITAL ROM NOW!

Rev

Toby told me to just wait longer. :(

This is exactly what I said and its good for any of you who didn't received their orders...

"The only delay was a PCB-related. Your space raid was shipped a week later.

The only other problem I can see is that they preceded the shipping ground instead of Air like I ask,

Hope you get it soon. Thank you for your patience. "

Does anybody know how to shoot down the red rocket that comes at you just after flying over the last force field and before you go back into space?

There is no bar to determine height or anything to gauge. Help!

The rocket will adjust to your height...it's all about squeezing off enough shots in time. Most of the time I just barely get enough off before it can hit me. There have been a few times where I killed it a bit further out but to be honest I'm not exactly sure how I managed that...probably just time the first shot exactly right.

• Like 1

The rocket will adjust to your height...it's all about squeezing off enough shots in time. Most of the time I just barely get enough off before it can hit me. There have been a few times where I killed it a bit further out but to be honest I'm not exactly sure how I managed that...probably just time the first shot exactly right.

Thank you so much for the info,I will try that! Much appreciated, ;-)

I understand you may be tired to wait

But.,...

Man, stop complaining or simply ask for a refund :roll:

I don't want a refund. I want my Space Raids. I was hoping they would arrive with the same high-caliber, on-the-ball, no-questions-asked, 100% worry-free shipping as Sydney Hunter, but that was not meant to be.

I don't want a refund. I want my Space Raids. I was hoping they would arrive with the same high-caliber, on-the-ball, no-questions-asked, 100% worry-free shipping as Sydney Hunter, but that was not meant to be.

It may be a lost in mail ya know?

things happen

You should speak to coleco_master (Toby) directly

Besides, it won't go faster even if you post each day: ''Still waiting'' :sleep:

Please stop, or ask a refund, simple as that!

It may be a lost in mail ya know?

things happen

You should speak to coleco_master (Toby) directly

Besides, it won't go faster even if you post each day: ''Still waiting'' :sleep:

Please stop, or ask a refund, simple as that!

I have already spoken with Toby, and I even suggested that they may have gotten lost in the mail. I wanted to see what he would do if this were the case, but he told me simply to keep on waiting. If they DO end up being lost in the mail, I certainly hope that he will do the right thing and replace them. I am wondering, however, how long will be long enough for him to agree that they got lost. Another question I have, although more for him directly, is why there isn't any tracking on his end or mine.

Edited by Eric7100

You wouldn't necessarily see it on your end. That said, I honestly couldn't remember what this thread was about, I had to go check. Were I you, I would be having this whole conversation with Toby in PM. Maybe it's lost, maybe it's slow, either way that's between you and Toby, the rest of us are bored of your still waiting updates. Just sayin.

You wouldn't necessarily see it on your end. That said, I honestly couldn't remember what this thread was about, I had to go check. Were I you, I would be having this whole conversation with Toby in PM. Maybe it's lost, maybe it's slow, either way that's between you and Toby, the rest of us are bored of your still waiting updates. Just sayin.

Toby has also been made aware.