Rev

COLLECTORVISION - Official Thread for SPACE RAID - ORDER DIGITAL ROM NOW!

I see that more versions of the CBS box were opened up. I was on the wait list and have already paid for the Mattel version, I assume that I can just pay the $55+$3 additional shipping on the 2nd box? (rather than full $12 shipping)

I see that more versions of the CBS box were opened up. I was on the wait list and have already paid for the Mattel version, I assume that I can just pay the $55+$3 additional shipping on the 2nd box? (rather than full $12 shipping)

I think that would be correct.

I'd like to have a copy of Space Raid with Coleco/Mattel style box and another copy of the game with CBS style box.

Immediate payment available.

I think the reservation for the CBS style box was missed.

I think the reservation for the CBS style box was missed.

Thanks for the correction, will update tonight.

Rev,

I don't see my name on the list?

I have sent my payment around a week ago for the coleco style.

And i see that there is no more waiting list for the CBS. Can i just send an other payment?

Is there actually a need for anyone to be announcing what they've paid for on the forums?

Well, I think in other homebrew threads, people have been doing it. And then the seller marks 'paid' by their name....its a local custom I guess.

Rev,

I don't see my name on the list?

I have sent my payment around a week ago for the coleco style.

And i see that there is no more waiting list for the CBS. Can i just send an other payment?

Yeah, just send in payment. Ill adjust list.

List updated.

109/120 reserved for Coleco

55/80 reserved for CBS

• Like 1

can you put me down for 2 CBS style? if any are still available. This looks like an excellent game. Anyway to add this to my existing order of 2 Mattel Coleco style to save on shipping? I have already paid for the first 2 Mattel/Coleco versions.

can you put me down for 2 CBS style? if any are still available. This looks like an excellent game. Anyway to add this to my existing order of 2 Mattel Coleco style to save on shipping? I have already paid for the first 2 Mattel/Coleco versions.

Done.

...Anyway to add this to my existing order of 2 Mattel Coleco style to save on shipping? I have already paid for the first 2 Mattel/Coleco versions.

You won't pay shipping twice, just drop a note when making payment

:)

You won't pay shipping twice, just drop a note when making payment

:)

Thanks, payment has been sent. I now have 4 of these paid for. I am going to be broke but I do look forward to opening one of them. This is shaping up to be a great year for Intellivision.

One Mattel-style please; payment coming soon.

I sent payment later that day, but I don't see my name on the list. I think I forgot to give my forum nickname on the payment email, so I forwarded the PayPal email with that info. Please let me know if you have all the info you need now.

I sent payment later that day, but I don't see my name on the list. I think I forgot to give my forum nickname on the payment email, so I forwarded the PayPal email with that info. Please let me know if you have all the info you need now.

You are on list at 39. Thanks!!

You are on list at 39. Thanks!!

Wow, browser fail... I literally did a SEARCH just so I wouldn't miss it scanning the list with my aging eyes. Betrayed I tells ya! Thanks for confirming though!

• Like 1

Payment made for the 2x CBS style boxed games (added to my already paid order of 2x Mattel style ones). Thanks