IGNORED

CATS and electronics! BTTSSSS! ZAPPPPPXXZZZ!

rockdoc2010

That is a pretty cat. Looks like a Siamese. They are notoriously loud and annoying... But they are also fearless and great fighters. I had a black female full-blood Siamese.. She would not back down from ANYTHING.. 4 or 5 other cats at a time.. dogs.. people... You couldn't scare her.. She would just stare you down, and if you tried to attack her, shed wait till the last possible millisecond, move, and scratch the hell out of you and then wait for your next move.. all while staring you down.. hahah.. Coolest cat I ever saw.. She wouldn't eat cat food. Shed go out and kill rodents, birds, etc. And she'd eat them.. She didn't leave them laying around like most retarded house cats do. She had 3 litters of kittens here.. I still have one of her sons. Unfortunately, he's not as smart as his mother was.. But my wife loves him since we've had him here since he was born.. I wish I could get rid of the little @$$hole.. He tears stuff up from time to time and doesn't take care of business like his mom did where mice and other cats are concerned..

Edited by MEtalGuy66

We have a female Burmese Seal Point (Jessie, pictured right when still bearing spaying-scar) who decided to leave the neighbour and move in with us after apparently getting sick of the breeding schedule they had put in place for her. Not a Siamese and thus not noisy, but similar in appearance (but prettier) and similarly fearless and with an insatiable hunter-gatherer instinct. She's also the only female cat out of three in the house who will stand her ground in a fun-fight with my Sonny (pictured centre).

post-21964-0-21645600-1399817201_thumb.jpg

All said about Siamese is absolutly right.

Please note this fact!

I see that FJC loves his 1200XL and his cat Jessie - Burmese Seal Point is slightly brown.

I love my 130XE and you see that my cat Daphna - Blue Point has no yellowing.

Your suggestions...