IGNORED

TG-16 Season 3 Round 4 Bomberman

TG-16 Season 3 Round 4

Bomberman

The black spaceman kidnapped Bomberman's beloved and brought her to his chambers in the castle, far beyond his reach, over the rivers, forest and mountains. Bomberman's job is to save her, battling the sea of the enemies, with only bombs at his disposal.

The range of Bomberman's bomb explosions can be upgraded with time, but if he dies, the range resets back to the minimum range and Bomberman loses his previous skills. Some updates can make Bomberman walk through the walls, increase his speed, and give him some other assets to aid him in his quest to save the woman he loves.

This top-down action-arcade game consists of nine levels per stage, each tougher than the other, and each final one consisting of the boss that will have to be dealt with. Bomberman can move horizontally and vertically and lay down bombs behind him, thus evaporating the enemies, but beware: Bomberman can block himself with his own bomb, and thus become a victim of his own bomb.

Default Settings

No Passwords or Continues

Format: HU Card

ROM: Bomberman_(U).zip

Wiki: http://bomberman.wikia.com/wiki/Bomberman_(TG-16)

Round Ends: May 5th 2014 at 8:00 pm eastern time

Standings: https://docs.google....TkE&usp=sharing

yeah I suck big time at TG-16 games. That's why I haven't done much with the TG contest. Round 2 of my Multi-systemer will be a doozy

what contest is that? or do you mean this HSC?

I just saw your multi-system HSC, cool idea! I never noticed the previous season.

I will look out for round 2

• 1 year later...