IGNORED

DS?

I got a original fat Nintendo DS at goodwill last year. I tried to replace the shell because the case was cracked at the hinge. I did it all and all went great. But very hard and lots of parts and ribbon cables.

And how it won't turn on now. Top screen flashes white and 2 seconds later turns off. From what I've read on the internet it checks and if either screen is not working it doesn't boot. So I know I did something but I can't think of what. Unless I get another junk one and use spare parts. But I'm not very good with this kinda stuff. Has anybody fixed an original DS before. Somebody want to take a look.

It was only 5 dollars at goodwill and 8 dollars and 80 cents on ebay for the shell. So not a big loss but I'm still curious what went wrong.

Ya the ebay guy never replied. But I found this place. No charge just to look at it.

http://www.pdasmart.com/nintendo-repair.htm?gclid=CNCex9Hfhr4CFbTm7Aodv1UAFA

And I also scored a ds lite on ebay for 10 dollar and 49 cents. Fully working except top slot. Hopefully just dusty. But plays gba games anyway. So good enough. Might not even bother with the fat ds.