IGNORED

Old School Order Thread

The DK Arcade 'upgrade' happened because some people promised to buy copies to finance it. Unfortunately, that never happened. Some games I guess should probably never be given the 'CIB' treatment.

There was never going to be a box for Old School. And, if you had 'waited' for one, you would simply have missed out on a pretty good little game, because it will never be released 'cart only' again.

This time, SoulBuster came through with a significant amount of money to bring you this 'CIB' package. I wouldn't count on it in the future. I cannot afford to lose money on these releases. Just so you know, in the future, you should not assume that whatever 'cart only' release we offer will eventually have a box.

Sorry for the stupid question, but i'm not sure i'm understanding this correctly: will there be a "kit" to make Old School CIB? I guess this tread is unrelated to that... anyhow, i received my cart a couple of weeks ago, it's a nice little game, thank you! :)

The DK Arcade 'upgrade' happened because some people promised to buy copies to finance it. Unfortunately, that never happened. Some games I guess should probably never be given the 'CIB' treatment.

There was never going to be a box for Old School. And, if you had 'waited' for one, you would simply have missed out on a pretty good little game, because it will never be released 'cart only' again.

This time, SoulBuster came through with a significant amount of money to bring you this 'CIB' package. I wouldn't count on it in the future. I cannot afford to lose money on these releases. Just so you know, in the future, you should not assume that whatever 'cart only' release we offer will eventually have a box.

I really appreciate all the William does for the Intellivision community. I thought that Old School deserved a CIB release. If I can break even on this venture, I do not see a reason why I would not be involved in a future endeavor of this sort.

I would hope that William would keep me in mind should something present itself.

Yes, we intend to sell 'upgrades' of a box, overlay set, and instructions as an option for those who bought Old School loose.

The upgrade kits will start selling once the initial 50 CIB copies sell out.

William and "Soulbuster"

Thanks for your work on this.

I bought the upgrade kit for DK and I will buy it for OS when it becomes available.

Lot easier to justify an upgrade to the wife than a second copy of a game. 8*>

Thanks

Mike

Yes, we intend to sell 'upgrades' of a box, overlay set, and instructions as an option for those who bought Old School loose.

The upgrade kits will start selling once the initial 50 CIB copies sell out.

Ah thank you then, just wanted to be sure and don't miss it, thanks again!

Thanks, Soulbuster, for working w/ Elektronite to make this happen! Glad to see the community pulling together on this. Now, once those 50 sell out, all of those ready to get the upgrade kits will be gtg, too.

Edited by intvsteve