IGNORED

Old School Order Thread

The rest of the materials for creating CIBs and Upgrade kits are waiting for me to pick them up at the UPS office. I get off work at 4:45pm. Manufacturing begins tonight. I will manufacture some then ship some. Some of you could see these next week.

• Like 7

1. cmart604 - PAID - SHIPPED

Wow! That was fast!

Pictures or it didn't happen ;-)

They're gone already.

I can print all shipping labels at my house. US and International.

US through paypal and International at the USPS.com which includes the customs form. Dropped them off this morning at a postal drop box for packages.

Edited by SoulBuster
  • Like 1

They're gone already.

US through paypal and International at the USPS.com which includes the customs form. Dropped them off this morning at a postal drop box for packages.

NO!!!!!!!!!!!! I better contact US cutsoms and Canada Customs to intercept..... Cmart is barred from getting any games or hardware.... :) Only sheep for cmart.

They're gone already.

Excellent news! Anyone who hasn't bought this game really should. It's a simple concept but it's well executed and it's lots of fun

• Like 1

Manufacturing work space

attachicon.gifIMG_20140807_205701_906.jpg

Sealed and ready to ship

attachicon.gifIMG_20140807_212338_720.jpg

I have that exact same hot glue gun. I got some seriously funny looks at the crafts store when I walked out of there with an armload of the extra-long hot glue sticks, though. "Oh, I have a project I'm working on." "Must be some project!"

I have a different shrinkwrap setup, but still fairly similar.

Fun times!

Congrats on the Old School release. :-)

Thanks for sharing the process. Looks hard, but they look nice!

I just wanted everyone to know the effort that goes into production of new games.

I have that exact same hot glue gun. I got some seriously funny looks at the crafts store when I walked out of there with an armload of the extra-long hot glue sticks, though. "Oh, I have a project I'm working on." "Must be some project!"

I know exactly what you mean. I had one I bought from amazon that was not working well. I went to Beverly's to buy that one and got weird looks. I just said "I have one I did not buy at a craft store and though I should get a better one from the people that know what they are doing." They just smiled.

Thanks

• Like 1

I have a different shrinkwrap setup, but still fairly similar.

Fun times!

I think we have that glue gun, too! Lost the little tray. May be lighter color, too.