IGNORED

Old School Order Thread

It's all fun and games until the glue gun and Shrink-Wrap!!! We'll done. Not easy work and only fun for the first 5 or 6 and the LAST one.

I've shipped about 30 or so and I am still having fun. Crank up the tunes and begin

I think we have that glue gun, too! Lost the little tray. May be lighter color, too.

That tray came with the POS first one I have, but works for this one.

I received mine today! :) Games all arrived in mint condition and look great! Nice job to all involved. :)

EDIT: On a side note, as I was one of those concerned about the "upgrade kit" vs. the "New" version I must say that the "upgrade kit" was very well done and nicely prepared. I am very pleased with how the upgrade kit turned out and also very happy that I purchased the upgrade kits for my loose carts. I now agree that they are truly collectible and are not comparable to an "open new box" as I had originally envisioned. Kudos to those who put thought and effort into the upgrade kits to support those who bought the original loose carts! :)

Troy

• Like 2

I received mine today! :) Games all arrived in mint condition and look great! Nice job to all involved. :)

EDIT: On a side note, as I was one of those concerned about the "upgrade kit" vs. the "New" version I must say that the "upgrade kit" was very well done and nicely prepared. I am very pleased with how the upgrade kit turned out and also very happy that I purchased the upgrade kits for my loose carts. I now agree that they are truly collectible and are not comparable to an "open new box" as I had originally envisioned. Kudos to those who put thought and effort into the upgrade kits to support those who bought the original loose carts! :)

Troy

:-D

• Like 1