IGNORED

Old School Order Thread

• 2 weeks later...

The current supply of Old School has just sold out. I have no more materials to make any more.

I just want to thank every one who bought one/some, and especially William. This has been an enjoyable ride for me as my first foray into game production. Without you all it was not possible.

Just because the first round has sold out does not mean there will not be more in the future, but they will come in short runs as we have done with Paddle Party. Stay tuned.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

The current supply of Old School has just sold out. I have no more materials to make any more.

I just want to thank every one who bought one/some, and especially William. This has been an enjoyable ride for me as my first foray into game production. Without you all it was not possible.

Just because the first round has sold out does not mean there will not be more in the future, but they will come in short runs as we have done with Paddle Party. Stay tuned.

Dude, please advertise. I like to see you guys make as much money as possible. It takes 1-2 hours to setup Adwords and the same for Bing Ads. With zero competition, which is what you have, it might cost you 1/20th of the cost of a cartridge to sell one. And reach people far beyond AA forums.

• 1 month later...

I played old shool for the 1st time today. It is so fast, the first time I played it, I doubt if the game lasted more than 20 seconds. There seams to be no difference what ever speed or difficulty I set. I watched Intellivision Dude playing it on you tube and it was much slower. What's wrong?

I played old shool for the 1st time today. It is so fast, the first time I played it, I doubt if the game lasted more than 20 seconds. There seams to be no difference what ever speed or difficulty I set. I watched Intellivision Dude playing it on you tube and it was much slower. What's wrong?

Where do you live? Could it be a Pal thing?

In the United Kingdom. It is a PAL console. That did cross my mind but I thought there were standard programing methods to compansate for this in every game (surely this is the first thing you have to consider when determining time flow in any Intellivision game). Was this considered with this game? Are there any other PAL console users reading this forum?

In the United Kingdom. It is a PAL console. That did cross my mind but I thought there were standard programing methods to compansate for this in every game (surely this is the first thing you have to consider when determining time flow in any Intellivision game). Was this considered with this game? Are there any other PAL console users reading this forum?

My apologies. Old School was not optimized for PAL.

The difficulty levels are mostly to do with the two bullies wandering randomly or coming directly after you. There is a slight speed increase too. PAL is probably going to be a bit faster all around. The only thing that I suggest is to play on the easiest level and give it your best shot.

In the new year we are considering looking at some enhancements for the game and will definitely put some PAL adjustments in it if we do go ahead with the overhaul. We would reprogram people's circuit boards for the cost of postage if we go ahead with the upgrades. (No promises that we will actually upgrade the game and do a running change)

My apologies. Old School was not optimized for PAL.

The difficulty levels are mostly to do with the two bullies wandering randomly or coming directly after you. There is a slight speed increase too. PAL is probably going to be a bit faster all around. The only thing that I suggest is to play on the easiest level and give it your best shot.

In the new year we are considering looking at some enhancements for the game and will definitely put some PAL adjustments in it if we do go ahead with the overhaul. We would reprogram people's circuit boards for the cost of postage if we go ahead with the upgrades. (No promises that we will actually upgrade the game and do a running change)

New School? ;-)