IGNORED

FO Vectrex Kiosk in fantastic shape

As much as it pains me to say it, it's time to start purging my Vectrex collection. I have every American released game CIB minus the box for the 3D imager (and Mr. Boston of course). Everything is in fantastic shape. I constantly purchased duplicate titles until I upgraded to my standards.

I've been lucky enough to have had two original kiosk come through my hands over the years. One kiosk was a bit rough, and it has since been sold to Rick Weis. The second kiosk is in really prime shape, and has been the cornerstone of my collection for many years. It comes complete with assembly manual, and it does not have any major flaws. The plexiglass still had the original protective tape on it when I received it.

I sold my last kiosk on AA, and I'd like to do the same with this one, I would be willing to ship as long as the buyer sets everything up, but I would certainly prefer local pickup. I plan on letting the rest of my games go once the kiosk has sold.

Here are some pics:

CF5A51FB-60E4-4B90-BEEF-8DA01988CE82_zps

62C55390-2705-4D1E-A01C-32659B118784_zps

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions or would like to see additional photos.

What did the shipping on the first KIOSK you sold to Rick W. cost? I see it was cross country, so it wouldn't be as bad to the Midwest, but it would help in deciding if I want to make a serious offer.

That's a great question. I'm not actually sure what he spent, but I could certainly ask him.

I have two arcade cabs arriving tomorrow from Anaheim CA, and the combine shipping for both machines was something like $480. These machines are 220 lbs each, and are far more substantial than this kiosk. I don't know how much that helps, but that might give you an idea.

The real reason I'm selling is due to me getting more and more into pinball machines. The cost has become prohibitive at this point, so I need to part with some other parts of my collection.

Where are you located exactly for local pickup? Thanks!

Good question! I'm located in Watertown MA, just outside of Boston.

PM sent!

Replied!

For anyone wondering, you're more than welcome to come by and check out the kiosk in person before purchasing. I'll have beers in the fridge when you arrive.