ballyalley

Atari 8-Bit Sticker for Sale

The Atari keyboard sticker sheet is now available. Here is a low-resolution picture (from the company's website) of what the sticker sheet looks like:

post-4925-0-96185500-1399400298_thumb.jpg

I got my stickers this past weekend. I applied them the next day (it was easy!). Here is what the stickers look like when they are applied to my own keyboard:

post-4925-0-11720700-1399400300_thumb.jpg

The sticker sheet only costs $4.57 (a steal!) and it is available starting today from here:

http://www.4keyboard.com/atari-nontransparent-keyboard-stickers-p-854.html

These stickers came together through the efforts of 4keyboard.com and a topic that I started here on AtariAge asking people what they would like to see included on these stickers. If you're interested to see how this all came about, then read this topic:

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/224101-atari-keyboard-stickers-advice/

The stickers work great. Highly recommended!

• Like 2

Nice. I have about two dozen of those Dell keyboards in a box, I may have to grab one and give this a try.

I did notice that you did not use the Atari "Fuji" stickers.

Thank you guys for putting this together (albeit a very late thanks). The price is $3.86 at the moment for the Atari and Commodore key labels. I've also started dabble in video editing and some of their other products will really help me out.

• Like 1