IGNORED

PIGS IN THE CASTLE VCS 2600 PRE ORDERS NOW!

rjchamp3

I agree, I had troubles with Endless Snow in that my package was so destroyed that I received a torn envelope (My Post Office sucks always get torn packages :-(). He had me send him pictures and he sent out a new cart with no problems. So I hope he is OK but would be nice to know if this game is going to be completed or not.

• 2 months later...

First let be first to say I am sorry for missing in action for so long

THE GOOD NEWS is the roms are complete and u can buy them for 15.00, the bad part part is YES I will need everyone who wants a rom payment in advance ONCE the rom is out of my hands anyone can re do reprogram

so it will be 15.00....

thenesdreammaster@yahoo.com paypal ALL OTHER refunds were processed that paid in advanced NOBODY got scammed nor would u ever get scammed by me

LASTLY randy and I had a huge fall out he will no longer be involved in making my carts or anything, this is why I am selling the rom he was paid in advanced to SHIP ONE last copy of endless snow and it was DIRTY with no label on it inexcusable....

the customer was furious I got bombed with calls by the person and rightfully so....

I chewed Randy out for taking nearly 2-3 months to get the man his game and I got called a jerk for giving my customer to shut him up his phone number....

the excuse was he was moving too bad my cutomers that paid need their products...

so instead of saying sorry taking my calls or emails he ignored me....

I liked Randy he did great work whoever this was un professional

so if you want the rom pm me I wanna get 100 orders at least

after all payments recieved the roms will be sent to u at ur email for play on stella

I cannot do the carts since IF I did I habv to charge u 65.00 since I have to go through albert to make em and get u boxes and manuals not fair to u right?????

So again my apologies I'm back

First let be first to say I am sorry for missing in action for so long

THE GOOD NEWS is the roms are complete and u can buy them for 15.00, the bad part part is YES I will need everyone who wants a rom payment in advance ONCE the rom is out of my hands anyone can re do reprogram

so it will be 15.00....

thenesdreammaster@yahoo.com paypal ALL OTHER refunds were processed that paid in advanced NOBODY got scammed nor would u ever get scammed by me

LASTLY randy and I had a huge fall out he will no longer be involved in making my carts or anything, this is why I am selling the rom he was paid in advanced to SHIP ONE last copy of endless snow and it was DIRTY with no label on it inexcusable....

the customer was furious I got bombed with calls by the person and rightfully so....

I chewed Randy out for taking nearly 2-3 months to get the man his game and I got called a jerk for giving my customer to shut him up his phone number....

the excuse was he was moving too bad my cutomers that paid need their products...

so instead of saying sorry taking my calls or emails he ignored me....

I liked Randy he did great work whoever this was un professional

after all payments recieved the roms will be sent to u at ur email for play on stella

I cannot do the carts since IF I did I habv to charge u 65.00 since I have to go through albert to make em and get u boxes and manuals not fair to u right?????

So again my apologies I'm back

Wait a minute, so what you are saying is that you refunded money completely, or did you refund differences to what you originally promised? If so, get ready for a public stoning. I swear, we need to create rules for pre-orders, this is getting out of hand.

You really expect to hold a crappy bBasic ROM hostage, until you receive $1500.00? I think I could probably write 5 of these per day, that would be $7500.00 per day, sweet! :lust:

Either way, :thumbsdown: all around. :roll:

• Like 3

Why aren't you making a CIB anymore? Not enough orders?

You could always go for a loose game. Albert or CPUWIZ or I could provide PCBs. Shells are easy enough to find by yourself, otherwise I'm sure you could get a bunch in bulk fairly easily from AA members. Glossy labels can be made by your local printer, and carefully cut with an Xacto knife or a scrapbooking cutter. Your total cost should be less than $10 per unit, and there's hardly any one-time costs besides shipping the individual parts to you (assuming you have a ROM and artwork).

Alternately, you could talk with Pakrat (Ozyr) or Albert or coleco_master if you want someone to publish your game (loose or CIB).

Pre-orders for a ROM that already exists is strange, by the way (although pre-orders for a ROM that doesn't exist yet is also strange).

That's my idea I am not asking NON customers or Irrelevant people like u CPU WIZ

the rom is finished the game is done MONEY was refunded and again I don't hav to explain to you WHY didn't I just handle you the way I should have in person at CGE I am so stupid for not doing so

smart ass

Sorry man but 100 pre orders on a ROM at $15 is insanity, it's just not going to happen man. Many actual cart released homebrews do not even sell this many at $20-$25 (including the cart!!!)

Wait a minute, so what you are saying is that you refunded money completely, or did you refund differences to what you originally promised?

This is what I would like to know. Can someone that got a refund chime in. I tried to pre order this but since it was near impossible to reach him to purchase Endless Snow (although he responded through Ebay rather quickly) I decided it was not worth the risk since it appeared he was "dodging" atariage for some reason. Looks like I was right :) If he is in fact keeping $15 of pre order money and sending out a ROM that is bullshit.

WHY didn't I just handle you the way I should have in person at CGE I am so stupid for not doing so

smart ass

That sounds like a threat man, not cool. Being a Mod he was asking legitimate questions and your questionable behavior deserves these questions.

• Like 5

Is this the same dude that had all the problems with Twin Galaxies/etc..? If so then yes, now I remember him.

Yes. I welcomed him with open arms to my forums several years ago and he wound up getting banned for threatening a member via PM.

Last I saw he was banned from the new Twin Galaxies forums but he's still able to submit scores.