IGNORED

PIGS IN THE CASTLE VCS 2600 PRE ORDERS NOW!

rjchamp3

Sorry for the delays guys game is almost done

story short of long

GF had a car wreck

and my partner has been in out of the hospital he is VERY ill but were trying to get the game DONE THIS WEEK

after that I want you to continue your orders because once that is complete the order for your promised custom CUT stickers will be made

I'm trying to get 150 orders to keep costs DOWN and give you a great game and best labels and boxes

I'm very sorry for all the dealys the GAME IS ALIVE AND KICKING

Endless snow is DONE I will be selling the 3 PROTO types

as a set on ebay and of course if anyone wants to make a PRIVATE offer ill except

ONCE that is complete

WHOEVER WINS or buys the rom will get the physical carts and the ROM they will OWN THE ROM I WILL SIGN OFF on it

it will be yours to do as u please

thanks for all your support and I will update the board soon

• 3 months later...

Might be time for a "No Pre-Order Threads" policy on AtariAge, unless you have a prior history of delivering in a reasonable time frame.

Edit: I'm curious how many people pre-ordered this game.

Edit Edit: The last list he posted here had 25 people signed up for the game. Were people paying in advance?

..Al

• Like 2

Might be time for a "No Pre-Order Threads" policy on AtariAge, unless you have a prior history of delivering in a reasonable time frame.

That will give some of the Intellivision crowd a heart attack, they pre-order ideas. LOL

Has Groovy delivered anything but promises yet?

Edit: I'm curious how many people pre-ordered this game.

Edit Edit: The last list he posted here had 25 people signed up for the game. Were people paying in advance?

..Al

I don't think anyone pre-ordered it. I didn't.

What the hell am I supposed to do with my life now that Pigs in the Castle isn't coming out anymore? Walking around empty rooms shooting things that look vaguely like pigs is possibly one of the greatest game premises of all time. It's a rare genius that comes up with this kind of an idea, and the vcs gaming community has suffered a terrible loss with the apparent discontinuation of this project. Oh well, back to Halo 2600 while I wait for the next epic masterpiece to surface on the distant, luminous horizon of the 2600 homebrew scene.

• Like 5

What the hell am I supposed to do with my life now that Pigs in the Castle isn't coming out anymore? Walking around empty rooms shooting things that look vaguely like pigs is possibly one of the greatest game premises of all time.

:rolling: